Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:07:37
Page:  1 
The land underneath. Started by: Dylan on Jan 03, '13 20:13

Life in a brighter shade of gray...

Lovely ankina and mari sherley the 3 woes are death dishonor and pain losing you nothing to gain my death comes as no surprise to those with demons within there own eyes..what are my 3 moons but a vision within my head sitting here writing this on my own bed i reap what i sow and live in sorrow for death has came and never left my cursed mind what have i done so wrong to watch my death from something i grew myself to watch my own heart burn with passion for my lover and my friend i am cursed with the mind of a poet but the head of a gerbel and i truly understand that without you i am truly nothing but a sand marker in this old land i truly am completley dead without you and my kin so i write this in hopes that you will soon find out that you are my closes friend and yet my worst enemy....

I sit the note down on my night table and sit down drinking whiskey..another night in this hell huh da vinci 

yep boss you know it what is there to do now...

Nothing much lets go to the bar meet up with little lighter and comiko...

Report Post Tip

Another night and day.*.

Calypso how you been it's be demika i been writing for several months now and you never write back i'm getting worried about you me and the family socina said life is gone and so is the light and uaia is very worried about all of this crap

so anyway away from that lifelover is a total senika and capigrime is still losing thought life is getting more comedike anyway huh been a while since we left philly cripita still sitting in her chair laughing away at us will take care of the ropes

by the way you know she told yamika a fairytale the other day lovely filthy maiden she is a total yamika....been there for about 17yrs already nothing surprises me anymore anything can happen with yamikas in charge...i'm done writing got big fish in a little bowl...

Hey arty said hello and audios...

Send it in the mail demiko *Hands it to demiko*

Uh life so swindle like a pencil huh wonder what she's doing today...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The land underneath.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL