Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 04:13:18
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Angels of New Orleans Started by: Hayley on Oct 15, '08 17:33
A black limo pulls up to the curb, and a young lady steps out. Followed by her two guards and RHM Malcolm, she approaches the podium. Glancing towards Malcolm, she notices him reaching into his pocket for his cherished flask. Giving him a warning look, he stops. She nervously clears her throat, and looks around at the small gathering crowd.

I am here today to announce a new family in the city of New Orleans. But we will get to that in a moment. First I would like to give thanks to my stellar boss Marietta, for giving me this opportunity. I must applaud you for giving so many of us a chance to help develop the community. I am absolutely flattered that you have chosen me to be one of the new leaders, and can't wait to step out into the world on my own. It has been an honor to work with you, and I will always remember the wonderful ladies of the Riot.

The main question that everyone wants to know, is what will I do with the new city. I will work along side my partner, hoping to make it a better place. I want to create a friendly environment where new gangsters can feel welcome, a place with thriving businesses, and turn the city into something we can all be proud of. I will also participate in the community, working closely with the other leaders to improve our world however we can.

I will have an open policy concerning communication, and encourage any of you to come to me with questions, concerns, or just a friendly hello. I will actively instill into my family, the values of loyalty, respect, and omerta that most of us grew up with. I will always enforce the rules of my family and the community, such as the importance of respect and he 48 hour rule. I also believe we should help our young gangsters to learn and grow, and I will gladly give advice or help to any of you.

So I now introduce to you The Fallen Angels. We are proud to be a part of changing our world into something better, and look forward to working with all of the current and new leaders.

Hayley flashes a smile, and steps away from the podium. Seeing Malcolm stumbling slightly, she shakes her head and pulls him towards the limo.
Report Post Tip
Hearing this speech from one of the new bosses of The Big Easy. Doyle stops her at the limo for a second for a quick question.

What do you believe you can do that make This city one of the best around? Like what you belive you can do that others haven't archived here yet?

He said as he lit up a Lucky Strike.
Report Post Tip
Briana kisses Hayley squarely on the lips and slips a little bit of tongue in for good measure

Congratulations my dear! I am excited to have a sexy lass as yourself as another leader! These men and their fancy suits need to respect a lady!

Briana loads her revolver and nestles it in betwixt her jugs.

48 hour rule you say? Excellent! The 60 hour rule has been repealed in New Orleans! It is too bad that I could not hit the broad side of a barn, but I'll be happy to try!

Briana hops on the next flight over to New Orleans
Report Post Tip
Shocked at first by the kiss from a strange women, she recovers herself and smiles.

I wanted to first point out a change, The Fallen Angels will of course abide by the 5 day rule put in place by the current leaders. And as far as what I plan to change? Well, I hope to make New Orleans a great place as I have said. The current leaders are already doing so much to make things better, so there is not anything better per say, that I can do. Only to help improve the city and community, and work with everyone to do so.

The business district in NO is lacking, and I would like to remedy that by encouraging more businesses and activity. I plan to clean up the city, making it a place where people can enjoy themselves. I will enforce any rules put in place by the other leaders and myself, hoping to keep NO a great city. I will also work with Dante, coming up with new ideas to help our city become great.
Report Post Tip
as he almost loses balance Hayley grabs a hold of his arm and tries to get him into the car

just one second it wouldn't be right if these people didnt hear some of my drunken ramblings, and just to let you know there may be a lot more to follow in the future. anyways what was I going to say again oh yes thats it.

I would also like to thank Marietta for giving Hayley this opportunity,For me personally it is a sad day to be leaving the riot, the place I have called home since I arrived on these streets and have met many new people who have helped me to start my recovery from this demon drink.

malc looks at the bottle and takes a quick swig before continuing

But looking to the future I look forward to helping make Hayley's name and the name of The Fallen Angels well known, not just around New Orleans but also all 7 of our cities.

Looking down he see's Hayley glaring at him with a look that he could only take to mean one thing

Okay well i think thats enough ramblings from myself for one day its time to get some work done.

malc stumbles into the car swearing out loud as he bangs his head off its roof
Report Post Tip
Briana bashfully retreats into her family's HQ

My apologies, dearest Hayley. Not for the kiss, however, as I rather enjoyed that part.....I mistook your words on the 48 hour rule.

Begins dirtily thinking about Hayley
Report Post Tip
Briana, its not a big deal. I thank you for pointing out the flaw in my words, which allowed me to fix it. And as far as the kiss, I must say I rather enjoyed it myself. You are lucky, as I can go either way. ;)
Report Post Tip
Walks up to Haley and offers her a bottle of vintage champange

I've said this in a couple of other places, but let me personally congratulate you on your appointment. I look forward to working with you in this fine city of ours.
Report Post Tip
Saul steps forwarrd.

Congrats Hayley, I look forward to ssing your work in New Orleans.

Good luck.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations to you Miss Hayley, I really do look forward to working with you in New Orleans. We shall make a good team! New Orleans is full of Angels and Devils now! Hah.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Hayley, I look forward to seeing you and your family enjoy a long and prosperous life in New Orleans. Better keep an eyes on Dante though, I hear he's a real devil.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, and thank you for this oppurtunity.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Hayley well deserved.

Looking forward to big things in the wonderful city of New Orleans.
Report Post Tip
Congrats hayley, glad to see you're moving to bigger and better things.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Hayley. I expect great things from you.
Report Post Tip
The Fallen Angels is a beautiful name and a beautiful start to your new job! I wish you the best of luck, I know you have been around out streets for sometime and I expect to see good things from you! I hope you can achieve your goals in New Orleans, and make this a more friendly place for us mafioso to visit!
Report Post Tip
My bloodline has known you throughout the generations for a very long time - Congratulations, Hayley. You've earned it.
Report Post Tip
Congratulation's Mate Well Done Good Luck On Your New Crew !!
Report Post Tip
Passing through what was once his city, Cab cannot help notice the hubbub coming from the New Orleans headquarters and as he moves closer he realises it has finally been filled. Striding up to the building Cab smiles warmly at Haylay and embraces her kissing each of her cheeks before standing back. Looking the building over he speaks......

Fine job you have done here, I guess it's the woman's touch eh?

I am glad to finally see New Orleans filled, hopefully you will be able to satisfy our expectations and contribute to it's regeneration. I am certainly looking forward to the next few days; best of luck in making this place vibrant once again.

Cab tips his hat and loosens his jacket.......

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to find that good for nothing Dante. I guess he is in the bar yeah?

Hayley smiles and nods knowingly to Cab and, turning on his heel he heads into the HQ.....
Report Post Tip
Running up to the assembly a tad late, Alise gives Hayley a smile and starts her short... Very short speech.

Well congrats to you Hayley, I never really talked to you much but you were still Family and I am proud and glad for you. May New Orleans get a nice clean up and make it once more a flourishing city for the people in This Thing of Ours.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Angels of New Orleans
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL