Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 23:11:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Light and Dark (RP) Started by: Zishla on Oct 17, '08 18:43
A man dressed in all black pushes open the door.

Zishla Aims his gun at the door way and the man creeps forward into the light nd see the gun being pointed at him.

"WooW Zish its only me Saul dont remember I always come round this day and smoke all our shit today."

Zishla Lowers his gun.

Saul then walks closers to Zishla,

"Yo man what happened to you? Can i do anything to help you?"
Report Post Tip
Zishla lets out a sigh of relief as Saul steps in.

Yeah man, some guys from Rio's crew came after me. Thanks for coming. The others are checking on Fantom_Ghost. They should be back soon, since I heard he just set up an HQ over in chicago.

Applies more pressure to his wound.
Report Post Tip
As Fatal, Phantom, Rosa and I rounded the corner in Fantom_Ghost's neighborhood we noticed a large crowd gathered on a corner. I asked Fatal to slow down so we might see who was in the crowd. As we were just about to drive by, Rosa pointed said< ?em>

Hey, There's Fantom_Ghost!

Fatal hit the breaks, we all looked that direction. Sure enough Fantom_Ghost was in the middle of the crowd making a speech to the people of the streets. Fatal quickly parked the car and we unloaded to go talk to him.

As we approached the crowd, FatalRage quickly drew his gun and put his arm up to hold us back.

The guys that got Zishla were from Rios crew, I recognized a tattoo one of them had on his hand, and I shot the other two. Antonio, the one with the tattoo is right over there and I think that guy next to him has a bandage on his arm.

We hold back for a minute to watch these guys, kept ourselves out of site but close enough to constantly see them.

As Fantom_Ghost finishes his speech he steps down and the crowd starts to dissipate, except for the two guys Fatal was talking about. They stay where they are, and they're looking very closely at Fantom_Ghost. FatalRage and Phantom_Ghost pull out their guns, Rosa and Amadeo follow suit. Just as we do so, one of Rio's thugs pull out his revolver pulls back the hammer.

We needed no more prompting. Phantom let off the first shot, Fatal the second. Rosa and I shot almost simultaneously, both of us hitting the wounded guy and dropping him. The guy with the tattoo noticed us and immediately jumped behind a car causing Fatal and Phantom's shots to miss.

The assailant shot back at us, hitting Amadeo in the meat of his left arm. We all ran for cover and yelled for Fantom_Ghost to find some too. Phantom ran towards his brother to help him find cover. Fatal Rage unloaded his gun toward the assailant behind the car and he booked around the corner.

Rosa, Fatal, and I ran after him only to catch him getting into a car and speeding off. We ran back to Phantom_Ghost and his brother Fantom_Ghost and told them that he had gotten away.
Report Post Tip
Fantom notices the man who prepared to shoot him drive away. A look of disgust covers Fantom's face. He looks towards his friends with a smile, and runs off towards a random car.

See you guys soon!

Fantom hijacks the car closest to him and speeds off in the direction of his assailant
Report Post Tip
Mikhail grabs the other car and follow Fantom

and says to himself "i aint lettin you do this alon mate"
Report Post Tip
While Fantom and Mikhail address the situation with him, we should probably clean up this mess and see if that guy we shot is still breathing.

Amadeo turns around to find the the wounded man pulling himself into a nearby car. Amadeo taps Fatal on the shoulder and the two of them run over and grab the wounded man.

You're comin' with us says Amadeo as he drags the man toward the others.

We need to get outta here before the cops show up and we need to take this joker wit us.

Phantom_Ghost goes over to his car and spreads a tarp in the trunk. We knock out Rio's boy and throw him in the trunk. Phantom suggests we take the guy back to his place so we can try and find out some info from him.
Report Post Tip
They all get in the cars and drive off to Phantoms house, when they arrive Amadeo_Macelli grabs a car battery and jumper cables as the others drag Rio's guy into Phantoms house to get some information out of him.They get Rio's guy in the house tell Zishla and SaulSilver what happened then tie the assailant up in a chair.SaulSilver hooks the jumper cables to the battery and Phantom Grabs them starts touching them together as Zishla , Amadeo_Macelli, RosaDeLuca, SaulSilver and FatalRage surround the man.

FatalRage: OK tell us what you know. We arent playing any games with you see that battery over there, we are gonna fry your ass. So make it easy on everyone. Personally I dont like the smell of burnt flesh.

PG rubs the two ends of the jumper cables together and sparks are flying in their hostages face.
Report Post Tip
Naturally, the man's first responses were loyal, but frightened. With shouts like "I'm not telling you notin!", and the occasional, "You're gettin nothing outta me!". So, we gave Phantom _Ghost 10 minutes with him. He talked.

Thug: Ok ok. I'll talk. Just get that Ghost guy away from me.

Phantom_Ghost smiles, then proceeds out.

Zishla: Ok, you have 1 1/2 minutes before he comes back. Talk.

Thug: Ok, Rio said, "Hit him up, make it look good, so they'll be distracted."

Zishla: Shit! They were targeting Fantom. Good thing you guys got there for his auth speech. He would've been a gonner. Anything else kid?

Thug: Yeah, he talked about "Ending" something. I didn't catch the whole thing, I was drunk.

Zishla: Well, I guess there's no need for you anymore. FatalRage, take care of him.

Everyone leaves the room, except for FatalRage and the thug, a small cry is heard, then a thud. FatalRage emerges from the room with a smile on his face. They group packs up and starts loading the car.

Zishla: We need to stay at the HQ. We have NO IDEA what Rio could be planning.
Report Post Tip
Phantom_Ghost proceeds to the bathroom to wash the blood off of his hands. After cleaning himself, he walks toward Fatal and begins to ask

"What's the plan now?"
Report Post Tip
"I agree with Phantom_Ghost whats the plan now? we cant waste nymore time."

Saul grabs a bottle of whiskey and pulls his gun out of the back of his pants.
Report Post Tip
On the other side of town, Darkhawk764 is sitting in a bar, drinking a scotch, eating a fine porterhouse steak, smoking a cigar from his shop. He sits at the window, and hears a car pull up slowly. He lifts the flowery curtain up, looking out. A black chevy is stopped, with a man holding a Thompson getting ready to fire, aimed at him.

"Fuck! Everyone, down!" yells Darkhawk, jumping under the table. Gunshots catch civilians, wounding and killing them quickly. The shots die down, as Darkhawk, drawing his .357 Mag. The door slams open, as a thug with a .38 Snubnose enters, looking at the chaos.

"Bastard, try to kill me..." said Darkhawk, firing. A shell went straight into the thug's skull. "Fuckers, better get back to HQ. Everyone, stay down, call the police.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Light and Dark (RP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL