Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 16:52:53
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Undead Army in Chicago Started by: Fantom_Ghost on Oct 18, '08 10:02
Fantom_Ghost steps out of his freshly purchased HQ in Chicago and takes a deep breath of the fresh air.

Mmmm....smells good.

He proceeds to make his way down the street into downtown to make his first appearance in front of the masses. When he gets to the street corner he notices that all of his fans are already awaiting his return. Fantom steps onto his story telling box and greets the masses.

I am here today, not to tell you a story, as I normally stand on this box to. I am here to announce that the great Cab_Tufting has chosen me to run Chicago along side him. It is a great honor to be sharing a city with a man like Cab, and I will do my best to compete with the things he has done for this city already.

A few close friends, some family, some not, and I have already began a newspaper for the Chicago area. It is called the Undead Times. That is just one of the things that will be coming out of Chicago from the Undead Army. You will see great things, not only from me, but the ones who follow me.

Along side Cab, we will bring Chicago back to the glory days, bring it to the top of the world, and keep it that way for a long time. With a man like Cab by my side as co-leader of Chicago, the possibilities are limitless and we will reach for the the sky. And you know what they always say, "shoot for the moon, because even if you miss you will land among the stars."

I know this isn't a very long speech, and I apologize, I would like to prove myself through my actions not my words, and I also have a lot of organizing to do for my new HQ. So, I apologize once more, and also thank you for coming to listen to me ramble today.

I want to thank Cab_Tufting once more for giving me this great opportunity.

Fantom steps down from his box and makes his way back to his HQ grabbing a list of things that need to be done.
Report Post Tip
congradulations but i hope you won't be too busy to tell some stories
Report Post Tip
congratulations amn hope to see the city soon
Report Post Tip
Zishla stands next to Fantom as he makes his speech, he notices people starting to flock to him. After the speech, Zishla hands Fantom his "To-do" list, and they walk off to the new HQ.

Nice work boss. Now its time to start building.

Takes a picture

Haha. In 3 weeks, we can look at this picture and see just how good we're doing.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Fantom, You will done a great job and i wish you the best of luck.
Report Post Tip
Claps his hands.

I know we'll do well. Cheers Boss.

Disappears back into the shadows.
Report Post Tip
Phantom_Ghost approaches to say a few words as well, and in passing pats his brother on the shoulder.

Hi all, you probably know me. I'm Phantom_Ghost, and I will be the Right Hand for The Undead Army. If you'd like to get to know me, or my family, please do not hesitate to drop me a line, you all know where to find me.

I wish you all the best of luck, and lets make history.

Phantom_Ghost throws free Undead Times newspapers out to everyone.
Report Post Tip
Two good mafioso, now in a position of power.. this is a good step for our world. Both of you mafioso have the knowledge and experience to do this correctly and I wish you the best of luck my friend

Congrats on your new family!

Hands over a thick envelope to Fantom_Ghost.. and walks away
Report Post Tip
Thank you Striphe, your words of encouragement mean a lot to me.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Fantom_Ghost, I wish you and your family the best.
Report Post Tip
Walks up to Fantom_Ghost after his speech and shakes his hand

Congratulations on your new HQ. I'm glad to see that you will be in Chicago , I know you and Cab_Tufting will turn Chicago into a prosperous city.

Walks off into the crowd looking for the nearest bar
Report Post Tip
Congratulation
Report Post Tip
Hayley walks up with a smile, and kisses Phantom on the cheek.

Congrats Fantom, you definitely deserve this. I have known you a long time, and I know that you will be a great leader. I look forward to working with you, and wish you and your family the best of luck in Chicago.
Report Post Tip
One hell of a job Fantom_Ghost, I know you will help see to it that Chicago gets everything it needs. May you and your family prosper in the great city.

Congratulations.
Report Post Tip
Walks up to Fantom, a wide smile on his face, offering to shake hands

Congratulations Mr. Ghost! You are a deserving Boss for Chicago! Let Chicago prosper!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, the residents of Chicago eagerly await your family leaving its mark in our great city
Report Post Tip
Well mr ghost I have to say this is a good sight to behold

I look forward to seeing you leave your mark on chicago and seeing what comes out of that great city in the future.
Report Post Tip
Congrats mate :)
Report Post Tip
Fantom, our ancestors have known each other and been coffee shop friends for a long time. They have fought each other and worked together. My respect for your family line makes me feel a great pleasure in seeing you in this position. Congratulations and best wishes
Report Post Tip
I just want to congratulate The Undead Army on flourishing from a thought to an actual family. Congratulations Mr Fantom_Ghost on your new position.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Undead Army in Chicago
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL