Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 20:34:43
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Undead Times Issue 1 Started by: Zishla on Oct 18, '08 10:05
Zishla runs around in circles throwing sheets of paper everywhere. After the _Ghost brothers hit him a couple times, he stops, and neatly starts to hand out what is now known as the "Undead Times". Issue 1.

Page 1
Undead Times Issue 1
Brought to you by Zishla, Phantom_Ghost, Fantom_Ghost, FatalRage, and some other guys that I don't really care enough about to mention.

Welcome!

Well, seeing as how this is the first issue, we felt the need to introduce ourselves. Known as the Undead Army, we are nothing more than a group of mafiosi who have bound themselves together in an alliance with the rest of this world to create a more interactive kind of family, and to bring the excitement of this thing of ours back from the depths. Thus, without further ado, please welcome the Undead Army.

Rest in Peace
Pintsize_Winslow, you were one of the best.

I'm sure some of you are wondering, WTF?! WHO IS THIS DON?! HOW IS HE A DON IN 2 DAYS?! WHY IS HE DEAD?! Well, please, take an extra dose of whatever you're on and take seat. On Divine Lunacy avenue (OOC: IRC Channel), one of the gods (OOC: Admins) decided to put to test some of the laws of this world(OOC: Testing out a feature). So, he hired 30 BodyGuards, and had them all shot for some tests. However, amidst the gunfire, our dear Don was caught by a shot and taken down. Rest In Peace Winslow.

All the New Auths
THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

Ok, so now we have...2 CLs to a city. I'm not going to argue for or against that yet, so here's the facts:

Los Angeles was given to Bi-Polar_Bear, with his RHM and LHM, Hi and Prozac. (We're not even going to discuss why a Bi-Polar_Bear has Prozac.) And the big fluffy CL shares his city with, Juggalo, with his RHW and LHM, Brianna and Guerrilla.

New Orleans was given to Hayley and Dante_Balboni, with RHM Cherokee, and Malc. (Yes. Malc is known to have a few drinks every now and then.) The two currently have 22 members, combined, and we wish them both the best of luck.

New York, the previous home of Don Daera, was given to Taskmaster, one of the oldest members of this world, and TheSpacePope, the oldest member of this world. They set up with their RHM, Azuela and SirAnthonyBlunt. Best of luck in one of the best of cities.

Page 2
Whoa! Where did he go?!
He was here yesterday...

Well, we have somehow come across a new phenomenon, involving the disappearances of many of our new associates. Yes, there are some mafiosos that are just...vanishing. We all see them, talk to them, and work with them by day, but something bizarre happens when the world goes to sleep. I'm sure many of you have seen it, checking your mail in the morning to see a letter from the boss, asking if you've seen someone that they can't get in contact with. So, what's happening?! Well, I'm sure some of you have already pondered it, and yes, your are correct. We have a vampire infestation and we need all the help we can get to slay them all before more of us die!

Chicago?
Aw geeze. Another Auth.

Yep. You saw it. That one guy, Fantom_Ghost, the new capo with Cab_Tufting, yeah. He got auth. He's setting up next to Cab in Chicago, and I'm sure they're going to have a wonderful time in the windy city. Let's just hope those ghosty boys don't blow away.

Some RIPs
Aww... he died?

Yes, I would like to have an OBITS section in this paper. Some of the fallen should be recognized more than the traditional Funeral.

Armani, a Made Man under Marietta, was found dead in his home at 11:39 on Oct 17. He is believed to have been smothered by his bodyguards when he tried to get his coat out of his closet.

MightMouse, a Wise Guy under Bi-Polar_Bear was found dead in an over-sized rat trap at 12:15 on Oct 17. We'll all miss ya bud.

TheRealJimShady, an Earner under TheSpacePope is still alive, but sadly left our community in a puff of smoke. I guess he really was The Real Jim Shady.

WindowsVista, long time rival of LinuxMandrake, a Wise Guy belonging to the Bi-Polar_Bear, was found, crashed in his home. Cause of death? Ha. We saw it coming. He didn't invest in the updates.

Questions?
Anyone? Hello?

I understand that this issue is....quite...small, but I must say, we are eager to do anything we can for this community. So, please, send in any questions you have for us. (No matter how absurd or awkward.)

Contact Us
YES! You CAN talk to us.

Apart from the questions, you may speak with us in/for a number of ways. You may mail any of the names listed at the beginning of the paper, on IRC avenue, you can catch me in #UT.

If you would like a friend or family member to appear in our OBITs section, you may write a short (very short) bit about them, and we will publish it. That's just how nice we are.

Report Post Tip
Haha Nice Issue <333 it

Can't wait to read the next one!!!
Report Post Tip
Nice One !!

really really cant wait for the next one hehe !!
Report Post Tip
In response to the Don who reached it in two days, that is false. He reached the rank of Don in a YEAR and two days.

Start Date: Oct 14, '07 00:44

Last Active: Oct 16, '08 01:03
Report Post Tip
P.S.

The_Dude has spoken.
Report Post Tip
I apologize for the absolutely MASSIVE mistake made in the paper. Some of us were rushed and I did not take the time to inspect each article. Please don't hate me. kthxbai.
Report Post Tip
I don't think he was nitpicking at you for it, but people in said Dons funeral said the same thing. Two days, i mean come on people, open your eyes for a second?
Report Post Tip
Wasn't trying to make you sound like an ass if that's how you see it. Just trying to point out that he was alive for a year. Don't see how that was harassing you for your "Massive" mistake. The reason I did the bold was so no one would question me. So please don't hate me <3.

The_Dude has spoken.
Report Post Tip
Great read it was Zish, Really enjoyed it good work.
Report Post Tip
Phantom approves, and pats Zishla on the back

Enjoy the (hopefully) weekly paper.
Report Post Tip
Puts the the paper down when he is finished reading it

Wow Zishla great paper man cant wait to see more in the future.
Report Post Tip
Great issue and its very nice to see some news being put out about our world! A lot of stuff happens everyday and its nice that some of the important happenings will not be lost.

Folds up the paper and puts it under his left arm.. handing over a 10$ bill for the paper and to help with their budget
Report Post Tip
Vantino takes the stand

Actually my friend, Armani was my father. Moments ago I found this note he left for me.

Son, if you are reading this, I am sorry. After a few late nights with VagInaTube, you were created. I couldn't stand the thought of you knowing this. That being said, I had to get out. I went crazy, but maybe you will know a little better.

Report Post Tip
*after reading the paper.*

great paper Zishla, can't wait to read more.
Report Post Tip
Good work Sir.

Can't wait for the next one.

smiles
Report Post Tip
Thoroughly Enjoyed This

Keep Up the good work.
Report Post Tip
Great base for an exciting new paper, keep up the hard work lads
Report Post Tip
It's very commendable to bring this effort to the street. Congratulations and thanks to all who were involved.
Report Post Tip
I would like to thank all of you for words about the Undead Times. It is an effort put together by a few members of UA, and there was much effort put into it.

Luckily for you fine folks, we will be working on the next issue here shortly.
Report Post Tip
Very nice, the title grabs my attention very well also. Overall a great read.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Undead Times Issue 1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL