Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 04:54:19
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
You Guys Are All Pathetic Started by: DiscoDuck on Oct 14, '07 04:32
I've been offline for about 70% of this so-called war and am as of yet alive. Not a single one of you has been able to place a decent shot at me, even when I was asleep. Congrats to everyone for starting a boring, pissy-assed coup without the proper guns to make it even work.

You'll notice how I haven't been taking pros because they're the lowest form of cowardice. Nobody is willing to duel, you all just set up and behave like scared little chickens hiding behind gangsters. You should be proud of yourselves, you bunch of cowards.

I've been hoping someone would have a decent enough gun to take me out, but I guess you're all too pathetic even for that. If I wake up again and I'm still alive, I will be entirely pissed. Now get a pair of balls and do the job properly. You're really making a mockery of war.

Cheers!
Report Post Tip
Coming from the coward who trained his gun on his innocent members. You know the ones who did nothing to deserve being shot?
Report Post Tip
Or wait Also how about the same coward who would not let anyone who was a wacker set up? Or the same coward who shot his own auths for shits and giggles.
Report Post Tip
ROFLMFAO.

1. Where were your balls when you were earner and ran your mouth lieka dick and you offered me a duel and I asked what city and you started apologising to me?

2. When did WE start this coup? I thought you were the one killing all the leaders? God, you're so fucking stupid.

3. I'm in Los Angeles, come get me you cunt.
Report Post Tip
Sing you reckon if we leave him alone he would take the rest of his own family out for? I mean seriously he did a great job on taking out his own hit squad don't you think?
Report Post Tip
Wow. Did you go to college? Because, I mean, you come out to tell the world how amazing you are in comparison to everyone else, and end up bitching.

That kind of stupidity can only be taught.
Report Post Tip
Hold up a minute.

Where are your guns? You're calling us pathetic for being unable to kill you, yet we still live and we're growing in numbers. If you haven't noticed, you've lost over sixty from within your crew--not that you would notice or care about the deaths of your family members.

Perhaps our guns would be better if any of us were crewleaders that murdered innocent members of our own family. I'd say we're holding our own for training legitimately.
Report Post Tip
Lucks, he wasn't aware of how many members we killed, he couldn't figure out if it was us or him that killed his crew.
Report Post Tip
Shakes his head and chuckles wearily.

You call us cowards for adding on extra defense? You claim that you are a better man than us for sleeping through a war unprotected- a war that you started?

I would spit in your face and shove a sock down your throat if I could at the moment. Sadly, my mouth is dry from lack of sleep, and I am just too damn tired to take my socks off, so that will not be happening. Either way, you deserve punishment for being such a selfish man. We do not take extra precautions for our protection because we are afraid. Nor because we are cowards. It is because we realize that the lives of fifty other people rely on us.

If we die, our families fall as well. I do what is necessary to stay alive so that the people I care most about still have a place to call home. As long as I am strong the people who back my every move will never have to fear for their lives. Unlike you, who so obviously throws his crew to the curb like yesterday’s trash. You’ve lined them all up for the slaughter while you sat at home on your ass fondling your gun and idolizing yourself. You could have prevented almost fifty deaths with less than ten bullets, and yet you do not fight. You do not stand and fight for your family.

And this reason alone should prove not only to your crew (who you are probably so desperately disappointing) but to the rest of the world that you were unfit to ever be a Family Head in the first place. You never invested enough time in the people you so shamelessly pulled off the streets and into your HeadQuarters. Perhaps this is why many have chosen to join our cause of removing you from your ‘tyranny’- a phrase you coined, by the way, probably to give yourself a cheap thrill at the thought of power.

If ever it came to down to a world where you were in charge of everyone else’s fate, I would turn my gun on myself a thousand times. You have the leadership qualities of a gnat. None, nada, nothing.

I will be sure to leave you a lovely whisper.
Report Post Tip
See, Oliver, I like you because you get it.

Too bad Rhett, your mentor, folded like a lawn chair.
Report Post Tip
Staying protected isn't an act of cowardice, it is the way to win wars. You have the best gun, are they meant to just stand in front of you and let you shoot them?

That aside, I hope you all lose.
Report Post Tip
Haha... DiscoDuck, what a nobrainer...
Report Post Tip
We might be pathetic but we are winning.

Is that not what wars are all about. I wouldn't mind but this was all of your own making.

Do the sensible thing and slot yourslef between the eyes. Perhaps then some of your members may live to tell the tale of your piss poor leadership and stop people like you ever being put in power again.
Report Post Tip
It is not often when a loosing mafioso comes out to the streets making a fool of himself like he did here...

*hands DiscoDuck a clown uniform*

Here... Put this on and we'll understand...
Report Post Tip
Who comes out to the street and sais they want to die? What an idiot.
Report Post Tip
I love you Duffy !!!!
Report Post Tip
Well looks like your Pond is going down.pisspoor attemt to show that you don't care.

Anyway did you buy glasses yet?
Report Post Tip
Pathetic. How about you protect your family instead of pleading for death.
Report Post Tip
I love all this hostility.

Go team go!
Report Post Tip
it is pathetic. no one can even hit him. oliver keeps geting wackbacked. fucking wannabe amatuers aroud here. your pro will end sometime you cunts!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: You Guys Are All Pathetic
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL