Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 18:17:15
Page:  1 
The Return of The Idiot's Theatre Started by: Taskmaster on Oct 18, '08 23:27
A long time ago, in a land far, far away, there was a street show called: "The Idiot's Theatre, by Dick Gozinya." Mr. Gozinya has long since passed, but events of today have inspired to bring back his wonderful traveling show. Without further adieu, I present to you THE IDIOT"S THEATRE!!!

Act I: Enter the Idiot

Capo213: I iz such da badass! I gonna kill mees a man in a bold suit! I tells him now.

*writing*

Deer Dante,

I hat u. i iz gonna kil u jus az sune az i git a famly. bang bang u ded.

Luv,

Capo213

Act 2: The Idiot Joins a Family

Capo213 (*writing*): Deer Taskmaster,

i am looking for a family. i was wondering if perhaps I might join yours?

Sincerely,

Capo213

Taskmaster (*writing*): Well, I hate to leave you homeless. Welcome aboard. Don't screw up.

Capo213 brings his bag to Academy HQ, where he unpacks and pulls out a shotgun. He runs to the office of Taskmaster.

Capo213: Boss! kin I kill Dante? I's got a shotgun from my granny!

Taskmaster: What?

Act 3: New Orleans

Capo213 runs out and jumps on a plane before Taskmaster can respond to his ridiculous question. Taskmaster runs out to his private plane and follows Capo213 to New Orleans. Capo 213 steps off the plane and Taskmaster shoots him in the balls. As an odd coincidence, he also dies. Taskmaster and Dante have a beer and laugh about it.

THE END
Report Post Tip
Ahh yes Capo213 I remember him fondly. He was a spritely young chap who had the perfect thing to say at the perfect moment. Much like his father Capo212 who had the same wit and charm.

I thought it would take at least a week before I had young pups after me, but alas that fantasy was shattered horribly.
Report Post Tip
Hmmm, any particular reason why that handsome man known as capo213 might want to gun you down, Dante?
Report Post Tip
I'm glad I never went after a CL. I would have been dead before I shot myself lol....
Report Post Tip
Stands up applauding, tears leaking out of the corner of his eyes

Bravo, Bravo!!!

That Capo213 is sure a silly man, i would like to see further installments of and his wacky adventures!
Report Post Tip
*shudders* clearly he is psychotic, Dante i may not be in your crew, but i have great respect for you and yours. please take the utmost care....there could be more like Capo as soon as possible get some BG's

Sincerly

Bigdaddy183
Report Post Tip
ahhh

its as if the big Dick himself were amongst us.

Its a tough job bringing back the great mans work but you did splendidly. BRAVO!
Report Post Tip
*Bows*

Thank you, thank you. I don't know what to say, sometimes these things just come to me. And by these things, I mean idiots. I wish they'd stop. If I didn't know better, I'd say that they were organized. But, by definition, that's not possible.
Report Post Tip
Very entertaining.
Report Post Tip
Stands up and claps.

Very nice. I miss the days when DG was around, and I'm glad you brought this back.

I look forward to seeing more.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Return of The Idiot's Theatre
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL