Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:40:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Squid & Phil: The Untold Story Started by: Arnold on Jan 14, '13 09:40

Ofcourse Joey, just a hope and a prayer I guess you can say I was going for. lol 

Report Post Tip

fred-the-bread:

oops, that should've said:

So, three questions come to mind:

1          Why would Squid want to kill Phil before retirement?
2          Why would Phil want to kill Squid before retirement?
3          Given both mens dealings with BG wacking and the Underground, would there be a          way these guys could ever be friends

Report Post Tip

I cannot comment or speak of any relations between the great Godfather SquidMaster, however I can comment about my personal events. The comments provided by Mr. Arnold here are indeed factual. I did portray fake interest to obtain information. I understand that not all information provided by the underground group is factual, however I do feel inclined to give a person credibility when things they are are indeed true.

Report Post Tip

One correction, my apologies.

I did not know that SquidMaster was working with the underground organization. I was told that there was a "Crew Leader in Philly", however was never given any factual evidence to support this, or who the Crew Leader was.

What I am referencing when stating is factual was me being a double agent and so forth.

Report Post Tip

Everything discussed in this thread is true and can be proved.

My father lies dead now...

Report Post Tip

For those that are interested:

The State of the Nation Started by: iAmKuku at Dec 01, '12 23:39

Mr Squid, you generously donated tens of millions to the Kuklinski cause :-)

Reply by: iAmKuku at Dec 03, '12 20:08

And I have receipts to prove it...

Reply by: iAmKuku at Dec 03, '12 20:13

Once again Kuku. You have decided to try and stir shit :).

Have I helped you in the past? Sure, you had common goals I wished to accomplish at that time. If you ask anyone I have ever supported, I have done everything I could to help that organization succeed.

Funny, you bring up support from months ago, that have nothing to do with anything that is happening in the current events.

Yet, you like to call people out on feathering nests? :)

Reply by: SquidMaster at Dec 03, '12 22:34
Report Post Tip

And this:  http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/282548/tpass/c47a121501ea23d13e45ac07735d73f2#3554491

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Squid & Phil: The Untold Story
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL