Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:35:28
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: BG Wack: Aim Started by: enkindle on Jan 15, '13 02:08

When wacking an enemies bodyguards you may now choose to aim at the weakest or strongest looking bodyguards. The choice is yours.

Report Post Tip

And before, it was going for the weakest only or the strongest? or randomly?

Report Post Tip

Weakest first.

Report Post Tip

Although I'm aware the with the new bgs the 'stats' allocated per bg work differently, if your target has 'old style' bgs, will it still be the same boost as previously regardless of which strength bg you aim at?

Report Post Tip

I'm sad to find out that the old system went for weakest BG first when it should have been the other way around. Being that we are now stuck with buying weak BGs even at high rank when it shouldn't be the case, this new system allows BG shooters to maximize their damage.

I don't like that this new system makes their job that much easier. Although if they were always aiming at the weakest they always had it easy.

Report Post Tip

"if your target has 'old style' bgs, will it still be the same boost as previously regardless of which strength bg you aim at?"

It will pick whatever BG has the lowest current health, or the highest current health. It does not care what style BG it is.

The increase in your skill for shooting is based on the HP of the target you killed. It doesn't matter if it is new or old.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: BG Wack: Aim
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL