Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 13:19:48
Page:  1 
gentoo - Do you remember me? Started by: Briana_Arao on Oct 20, '08 16:29
I wore that dress. You remember? The dress that made one think of a bygone era when women wore dresses that hinted of how they felt about a man? The pink dress with the fern print in nearly black; or perhaps it was navy. I was unsure about shoes. Couldn't decide between the black and the navy. I think I went with the black strappy sandals. Remember?

Remember when we met? The summer we fell in love? The dress I wore when we went to what would become our favorite downtown Thai restaurant. We had such a wonderful time gazing into each other's eyes throughout dinner. Then we walked through the city and a homeless guy said, 'oh, you have the look of two people in love'. I was cringing because it was so true about what I thought was the beginning of what I felt about you and I was so worried about whether you felt the same way. That dress.

Remember? Dear? Do you remember who I am? You seem to have disappeared from the world......I miss you.
Report Post Tip
Aww poor sweet Briana. I hate to see you so broken hearted.

Zoey gives Briana a warm and comforting girl on girl hug.

Cheer up. You'll have another boyfriend... or ten.
Report Post Tip
Report Post Tip
Gentoo you have returned!

I am disappointed that you lie here only as a gangster. The olden days were so tough with us; you were a dashing Don struggling to make ends meet and provide for your family while I was a lowly thug housewife striving to give our kids everything they desired.

I have lay here yearning for your O/S touch. I have been through WindowsVista, MSDOS, and linusmandrake and I can safely say you are the only operating system for me.

Our two hearts will beat as one, gentoo. I need you now more than ever.
Report Post Tip
*coughs awkwardly* thats sweet
Report Post Tip
Alise runs up to Briana_Arao and grabs her in an awkward protective hug.

No! Your are my number one bestest girlfriend ever!

She then drags Briana_Arao off towards the HQ.
Report Post Tip
Listens to the sob story.. rolling his eyes into the back of his head and almost to the point he has a seizure

Aww, thats so cute ma'am...
Report Post Tip
Holds Striphe while giving him a tissue.

Tis a nice story eh?
Report Post Tip
*Rolls up his pant legs.*

Is the septic tank flooding again?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: gentoo - Do you remember me?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL