Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 16:41:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Rogue Dealer (RP) Started by: SaulSilver on Oct 21, '08 14:56
"Ok so that looked like it never worked, Remy the drunk."

Saul walks toward the man and pulls his pistol out. he takes a few more steps slowly towards the man. "Like Remy said we have to do this the hard way." Saul puts his gun to the mans leg and puts his finger on tigger. "You wouldnt" the dealer says. Sauls looks up at him and smiles.

Bang! he pulls the tigger. The dealer screams in pain, Saul puts the gun on his other leg.

"3......2......." "Wait, ill tell you."

The dealer tell them all the information. "You get all that Sal and Jimmy."

Saul takes the gun of the dealers leg. "What you doing with me."

Saul turns round and shoots his gun hitting him straight betwwen the eyes.
Report Post Tip
So this poor bastard gave us the same address as my informant I think we better get loaded and ride on these viet bastards!!!!

Remy is still passed out as everyone grabs there gear ready for a blood bath!
Report Post Tip
"Hey Guys, wait up. Don't leave me with this corpse" Remy yells as he hears his brothers get ready for action

"Shit! Why shit always comes to me in times like these" He whispers as he gets up & running to join the rest
Report Post Tip
Sauls walks upto the car and turns round.

"So you is going to be the driver and the rest will shoot from the window as we pull up to the turf."

Sauls opens the truck to collect the guns..
Report Post Tip
"I'm gonna drive like my grandma, quick & dangerous. Fasten your seatbelt guys!" Remy replies.
Report Post Tip
"Hey, why nobody do or say a thing? Is it because I'm the one who will drive this car?" Remy says as he sees a weird look from his friends

"I promise I won't be drinking while I'm driving. Is that enough?" Remy shows his empty coat-pockets while hiding a bottle of JD in his pants
Report Post Tip
Saul looks at Remy.

"What you mean you wont drink anymore while driving youve already had to much, look you cant walk straight."

Saul opens the door for Remy.
Report Post Tip
"Why thank you Chief. Surely you know how to treat a lady. Excuse me....*hiks*" Remy throws him self to the cabin.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rogue Dealer (RP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL