Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:54:56
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
GAME CHANGE: Credits for Voting. Started by: Squishy on Jan 21, '13 20:55

The very last voting + (http://browsermmorpg.com) has an incentive feature that we plan on taking advantage of. If you create an account there and are logged in when you vote (it prompts you when you vote if you are not logged in), it will credit you with "gold". That gold can be be used to obtain credits.

Soo if you want a little extra from voting, be sure to setup an account there. We have been recording the votes for some time so that when we go live with the gold-credit thing, it will even count any of your past votes towards it too!

We should be live with the credit stuff in a few weeks, but I wanted to give you guys a heads up now so you can start earning towards it.

Report Post Tip

Free credits? Count me in

Report Post Tip

This is awesome news!!

Report Post Tip

How would we be able to buy credits with the gold?

Report Post Tip

There will be a link to it in game. (Give it a week or two for us to get everything set up)

Report Post Tip

Excellent. I've collected a little Gold. Thanks <3

Report Post Tip

Does that not mean you would be giving credits for people collecting gold should they vote for other games?

Report Post Tip

"Does that not mean you would be giving credits for people collecting gold should they vote for other games?"

The site has it set up that if you vote for other games, it removes gold - thus negating the benefit of trying to game the system.

Report Post Tip

can i get a link including the mr vote code for this, as clicked it earlier on phone and failed to load e.g in=666 etc

Report Post Tip

When you say past votes do you mean the votes in this life only or all previous lives?

Report Post Tip

This isn't linked to your lives here, its linked to your login over on the voting site. You'll see (38 Gold) at the top of your screen over there, if you've been logged in there and voting for 3 months, you have 3 months stored up regardless of how many times you have died here.

Report Post Tip

any idea of the vote to credit ratio?

Report Post Tip

I was wondering if there will be any other websites we can do this one. I'll be more than happy to do it!

Report Post Tip

*on

Report Post Tip

whats the status on this?

Report Post Tip

dead? forgottened? XD they said few weeks already took a month well a month consist of weeks so we dont have a clue I guess, :P.

Report Post Tip

any news so far??

Report Post Tip

The ball is in there court now, I am waiting on their side to get us set up :/

Report Post Tip

I cant wait :D Thanks for setting this up for us :)

Report Post Tip

You received +1 Gold. Your total amount of Gold is 105.

Woot!

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Credits for Voting.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL