Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:03:57
Page:  1 
Donbot's Fables - The Bat, Bird & The Beast Started by: Donbot on Jan 23, '13 12:06

It had been 6 days since DeShawn 'leadfoot' Johnson had beat a hasty retreat from the Pit. Donbot hadn't remembered much after that, he'd blacked out on the table before his next drink and had only regained consciousness around Monday. He was sure Flea had been touching him up at some point, but he may have dreamt that, he couldn't be sure. Regardless of whether or not he had been molested in his stupor, Donbot was quietly pleased that he had gotten off so lightly after falling asleep in this hell hole.

"What d-do you..mean by that?!" Donbot heard the unmistakably feeble and high pitched squeal of Gordon_Zola whine out above the usual noise of the Pit.

"Exactly what I said" Donbot looked round at the ensuing confrontation as the same gruff voice barked out "Your mother's a whore"

Donbot saw UncleJack with a smug look on his face that just screamed 'I've had Mrs Zola' and it wasn't a particularly hard look to recognise. Half the Pit could easily have been wearing it at any given time. That didn't seem to be entering Gordon's head though as he started to shake (or quiver, Donbot couldn't be sure) with rage.

"You cheeky bastard!" He squeaked and took a step towards UncleJack "How very dare you!!!"

"What are you going to do about it?" UncleJack asked, looking less than intimidated by Zola's puny show of bravado.

Donbot felt Gordon's red-eyed gazed fall on him and he quickly tried to sink into the wooden bench he was perched on.

"Donbot! Donbot my man!" Gorden warbled across the Pit, his snow white hair flapping as he shook "Join me here and fight this impudent little upstart!"

Donbot's tongue caught in his throat and his mouth went dry "Well..er.." He mumbled, looking at the floor.

"Now, now Donbot" UncleJack hollered above Gordon's pathetic whinging "Join me and squash this mewling coward!"

Donbot's cheeks flushed and he felt himself begin to sweat more than Camazotz does when he's being so fucking lazy that he can't even be bothered to get off the couch to turn the heater off despite it being 150 degrees, which was all the time "Oh boy, er..I dunno..erm" Donbot managed to croak out.

Then, in a whirlwind of swaying hips, a red lipped, wrinkled, old hooker swaggered into the Pit. Donbot had never seen such a disgraceful looking prostitute and wondered if she actually managed to make a living out of this line of work or if she just did it for fun. He suspected the latter.

"Now, now lads" The decrepit slag crooned "what's all this about?"

Gordon was first to speak "This one here, Mum!" He said pointing one of his pasty white fingers at UncleJack "He's been saying you're a...you're a...-" He stammered not managing to find the words.

"A whore?" Mrs Zola finished for her son.

"Yeah! One of them!!" He answered trying to regain his composure and failing miserably. UncleJack looked on amused.

"But Gordon dear, I am a whore" She said, smiling at her poor, confused little boy.

"Yo..you are?" He asked, a small tear making its way down his cheek.

"Why of course I am, sweetie! How else would we have afforded your operations?" She smiled, shaking her hips for effect. Donbot didn't know what operations she was referring to and frankly he didn't want to know "Now, why don't you boys shake hands and have a drink on me?" She said as she slipped a scrunched up note out of her bra.

"I..I suppose so" Gordon stammered and held out his hand to UncleJack, which he clasped with a grin.

"No hard feelings" Added UncleJack as he winked to Mrs Zola and took up one of the stools by the bar. Gordon retreated to a table with his mother.

Donbot watched the atmosphere in the Pit sink back down to quietly disgusting, where it usually hovered. He managed to raise himself from his bench and wandered over to UncleJack who was sipping on his lager top.

"Ha!" Laughed Donbot sycophantically "That was so good mate!! You beast, you!"

UncleJack just looked up from his drink, not smiling and snorted in derision at Donbot "Piss off, faggot"

The smile fell from Donbot's face when he realised that UncleJack wasn't joking. He scampered away before he got his ass kicked, which had happened many times to Donbot. He trotted over to where Gordon was sitting with his Mum. He slid into the spot next to her.

"Wh-what do you think you're doing?!" Shrieked Gordon, slamming both of his tiny, sweaty palms into the table. It made a small noise that Donbot assumed was meant to be threatening.

"I was about to have a drink with my buddy and his bird" Donbot said with a smirk, but nobody else was smiling.

"G-get out. That s-seat is taken." Gordon told him before turning his back to him. His Mother did the same. Donbot stared at their backs for a minute before he stood up.

"Ah" He said "I see now" Donbot walked back to his own bench "He that is neither one thing nor the other has no friends" Donbot mused to himself

"Shutup dickhead!" Someone shouted across the Pit and Donbot sank lower in his seat, ashamed and alone.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Donbot's Fables - The Bat, Bird & The Beast
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL