Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 07:46:21
Page:  1 
A brief change in policy. Started by: Cab_Tufting on Oct 22, '08 12:01
Steps out onto the steps of the Chicago HQ and arranges a stack of paper in front of him on the lectern. The autumn wind picks up and he buttons his overcoat against the first throes of winter. He begins to speak coyly.......

So, have you found the last couple of weeks interesting? I certainly have, and in the most part, my family have managed to abide by the rules. There have of course been a few dissenters out there and those offenders that have been brought to my attention; their witness statements should be finding their way onto the relevant parties as I speak.

I have found the willingness to debate the pros and con's refreshing and it has renewed my belief that the people around here can be passionate about something they believe in. What concerns me though is why it takes a "major" change, (if we are fair it was fairly major), to get people talking.

Anyway, enough babbling.

As of now, you can assume that we are back to the old way of doing things. Even with the new arrivals we are getting, a large number are managing to find themselves a family to call their own and this 5 day rule is only really protecting stragglers that have made no effort to embrace our way of doing things. After speaking with Don Marietta at length, and with an assumed support from all other corners, I am now rescinding the 120 hour protection scheme. You can view this as weak on our part or you can take the view that we have weighed up the objections and made an informed choice; it really doesn't matter to me.

Clears his throat.....

So, just to confirm;

Once these braggarts and connivers have had their 48 hours, you may commence street cleaning.

Thanks for your patience and input over the last days.

Cab tips his hat and turns on his heel; vanishing into the HQ.......
Report Post Tip
Ahh Glad to hear This

Great Choice by the leaders to return to this method. Finally get rid of the leachers
Report Post Tip
Mane smiles in the crowd as the announcement is made by Mr Tufting.

I like this decision to revert back to the fourty eight hour rule that existed before the 5 day rule was instated.

I commend you on making a choice based on what is best for our world as opposed to keeping the decision you made just to preserve your own image.

Mane inclines his head toward Cab_Tufting respectfully and makes his way to the next gathering crowd on the streets.
Report Post Tip
Aaaa great choice Mr Tufting :)
Report Post Tip
150% in agreement sir / and other bosses
Report Post Tip
This is welcome news. Down with laziness and slackers!
Report Post Tip
Cab pokes his head around the HQ door....

Just to confirm.

This was not about preserving my own image Mane.

We have more than enough crew leader coverage to accommodate the newcomers now.

Hence, this is an opportune moment to seize the day.

There is order in my madness you know, at least give me that.

Cab vanishes as quickly as he appeared....
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A brief change in policy.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL