Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 00:58:00
Page:  1 
Don't you just love it. Started by: Satan on Oct 22, '08 16:02
A smartly dressed wiseguy walks out into the streets amazed by how these streets have gone from almost certain perel to flurishing with life

Today we all get to see something which hasnt been seen for a very long time and what I personaly feel was missing from this thing of ours... Variety

To long has it been since there has been such willingness from everyone to put aside there own power madness and give the people what they want which is a whole selection of familys to choose from, each with there own unique qwerks and skills which they bring to our citys.

I think this could be the begining of great things for the future of our world and I can only hope that things will continue to the standard which has been set.

As the only saying goes that the proof is in the pudding and you only have to take a look around to see, crime has never been so high, the business districs have not seen such activity, the streets are full of life with people who have tales to tell.

I think I can speak for most when I say the improvement around here has been nothing short than a mirical. So I would like to chance to tip my hat to everyone... life is good.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Don't you just love it.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL