Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 16:30:19
Page:  1 
Sex, Drugs, and Undead Started by: Fantom_Ghost on Oct 22, '08 20:37
Fantom walks out of his Chicago HQ and shivers a little bit. It was a cold night in Chicago, which it has been for the past few nights. He buttoned up his coat and began to make his way to the street corner where he did most of his speeches/stories. He notices there is already a small bundle of Mafiosi standing on the corner. He lights up a smoke and steps up on to his story telling box.

I'm sorry friends, I am not here to tell a story. But, soon enough I will be back on this corner to entertain you with my words.

I am here to give you guys an update on the operations of the Undead Army. I have been set up in the great city of Chicago for almost a week, with the great Cab_Tufting, and I figured you guys deserve an update.

Things are going fine...there you go...

Hahaha, just kidding, not that big of an asshole.

Things are going just great here in Chicago. My HQ is filling up quicker than I ever could have imagined. I've had young ones flocking to me asking me to be their family lines entrance into our world. I have friends in my family that I have known for ages, including my brother, and I wouldn't trade them for the world, they make my family what it is.

Cab and I are currently working on plans to liven up the bar district in Chicago, and maybe even our entire world. As soon as I iron out the details, complete the planning, etc. I will be updating you on the matters of that. Trust me, it's going to be big!

Be expecting to see things coming out of Chicago, whether it's from the Silent, or the Undead Army, things will be happening, and I won't have to update you because it'll be like BAM! Right in the kisser.

I want to thank you all for listening to me ramble and putting up with my strangeness, but I must make my leave and continue on with my business day. Thanks again.

Fantom, by this time has finished his cigarette, throws the butt down to the ground and steps on it as he steps off the soap box. He stands there for a minute, almost feeling like he forgot something. He realizes his cocaine container is in his coat pocket, takes a knub, and continues on his way into the darkness of the night.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sex, Drugs, and Undead
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL