Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 15:35:55
Page:  1 
The Tyranny of Kuklinski Started by: ScipitaRourke on Jan 29, '13 14:07

For years now, this bloodline has dominated these Streets.  

Cast out from a supportive family for transgressions, the young and friendless Kuklinski fought a relentless campaign of publicity and trickery on these very Streets.

He started as a freedom fighters but now he is a TYRANT!

How can one be a TYRANT! with no power, I hear you ask?  Well let me tell you.

He knows that, without him, the Streets are head.  He knows that his words are lifegiving and affirming panachea for the dull, aching mediocrity that these Streets now represent.

If Kuklinski wasn't a TYRANT!, then he'd utilize his considerable skills to make the Streets interesting.  Instead, because he's a TYRANT!, he uses them as a platform for his personal grudges and above all for his bloodlines seemingly boundless and endless drive for publicity.

The TYRANT! knows that the Streets without him are nothing.

The TYRANT! knows that he's the most popular Street speaker bar none.

The TYRANT! knows this and be carries on.  He keeps on.  

What is the only way to combat this TYRANT! whilst still keeping the Streets alive?

The floor is yours....

Report Post Tip

*shakes his head, go home ScipitaRourke*

Report Post Tip

No Scipita!  There can be only one TYRANT!

Report Post Tip

TLDR.

Report Post Tip

Of course, I'm Sciptia, you're Kuklinski, so No Kuklinski, there can be only one TYRANT!

Report Post Tip

Now this my learned friends, is an example of a man with a proverbial screw loose.

Report Post Tip

*shakes head and walks away*

Report Post Tip

Walks by and hears a homeless man shouting nonsense, looks, and keeps walking.

Report Post Tip

Does the jig while riding a unicicle, then jumps on a trampoline as i walk away on my hands.

Report Post Tip

For years now, this bloodline has dominated these Streets. Dominated I am not sure that is a phrase I would use. Polluted maybe

Cast out from a supportive family for transgressions, the young and friendless Kuklinski fought a relentless campaign of publicity and trickery on these very Streets. Would you like a bag to keep the chips you have on your shoulder in, maybe you could sell them with some salt and vinegar to the mobsters who want to remember the Edwardian days

The self proclaimed TYRANT knows he is better described as a court JESTER. The bloodline is infamous for being a plaything of the powerful. His bloodlines best known concoction spent a short time in Las Vegas as the plaything of New York. The leaders of New York would spin a dice and if it landed on a 6 then someone could shoot him. The gods of fate allowed this to go along for far to long which resulted in a delusion of grandeur for the bloodline. However most of our world are quite clear on this one phrase and one phrase only is attached to this bloodline.

LOVES THE SOUND OF ITS OWN VOICE

Report Post Tip

In all honesty, Kuklinski wasnt so bad. His bloodline arent as bad as people make out either. My greatx100 grandfather was a boss under Kuklinski in Las Vegas, and to be quite honest, from the journals, he was one of the best leaders any of my bloodline have worked under.

Sure, he was too afraid to make himself useful to any of the other cities, and too afraid to allow any of his 5 bosses, who were all ready to become consligiere's but couldnt because he was taking his sweet time to earn the right to call himself a don, to make a family outside of his own.

But despite this lack of skill, he is still better than most who have ever ran a family. My Grandfather wrote of those days with fondness, because, despite the lack of power that the family had, it was fun, it was different.

Now all the families are the same. All the leaders are the same. All the people in them are the same. Should i join one family or another? Oh well it doesnt really matter which i join, they're both going to be the same. To be honest, this thing of ours has lost its spice in recent years. I think that this is the last time a member of my bloodline will visit these shores.

Report Post Tip

Mr Wheeler, from my ancestor's journals, you are quite correct.

Kuku was a visionary leader.  Who can forget his innovative approach to warfare?  Kuku would assign his RHM to make sure nobody fired a shot, whilst they bought and sold credits at a massive profit.  Kuku, using his renowned analytical skills, would then identify who was going to win the war and offer the services of the LVCF to the soon-to-bee victor.  This cunning approach allowed the crew to last for a long time.  

Whilst the Kuku bloodline has managed crews since then, his Las Vegas days were, in my opinion, a high point for a lot of persons in this thing.

Will we ever see the likes again?  Well, give Kuku the protection of the most powerful cities in this thing and a city, and it would certainly brighten the place up.

What are you frightened of, DS?

Report Post Tip

Mr Wheeler, you ever hear from Stormy's next of kin?

Report Post Tip

I believe that troubles in sicily prevented the family line from returning, although i could have a look into it and see what the current situation is.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Tyranny of Kuklinski
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL