Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:52:18
Page:  1 
SUPERBOWL 2013 Gambling - Bet on Squares! Started by: Squishy on Jan 30, '13 14:54

MR will be hosting a SuperBowl Square for those of you who like to bet.

If you don't know how Squares work, or don't even know what the SuperBowl is or how it works, don't worry, there is no learning curve at all - no stats to follow - nothing that involves research, this is totally luck.

Basically, there is a 10 by 10 grid - totaling 100 squares. You buy a block with a credit simply by clicking on it, you now own that block. You can buy as many as you want.

Once all the blocks in that grid are purchased, each column is randomly assigned a number from 0-9, and each row is assigned a random number from 0-9.

So lets say your block gets assigned Giants 4, and Patriots 7. If the last digit in the Giants score is 4 and the last digit in the Patriots score is 7, you win all 100 blocks worth of credits (100).

We will start off with 1 grid representing the final score of the game.
If that sells out - we will do a 2nd grid representing the first quarter score.
If that sells out - we will do a 3rd grid representing the second quarter score.
If that sells out - we will do a 4th grid representing the third quarter score.

If that sells out - we will do a 2nd batch of the above and so on.

The grid will become available later today at http://mafiareturns.com/superbowl.php

Each additional grid will become available once its apparent the previous will sell out.

Payouts for the blocks will be done the following day - allowing our staff to properly recover from any binge drinking, and/or releasing from jail for Streaking.

Disclaimer Stuffs:
In the event of a tie score going into overtime, the 4th quarter score will reflect the end of the 4th quarter, not the final score in overtime. If you die before you get paid, we will give the credits to your new account. To prevent credits from getting too expensive to purchase for this, we will be listing credits at $375,000 to ensure that the prices do not spike past this.

Any unpurchased squares will be purchased by the house so that the blocks are complete come game time.

Report Post Tip

To ensure there is enough credits for the betting, I have listed a few hundred credits on the marketplace for $500k. This price is set at the maximum so I do not step on other sellers toes - these are to be purchased as a last resort if there are no other credits listed.

Cheers

Report Post Tip

If you're doing a 100 block game, I would think you'd get more buyers if you did quarter splits. 4 chances to win instead of just 1. Just my two cents.

Report Post Tip

We open up more blocks as it looks like the previous ones will sell out. Last year we ended up with 8 total (2 for each quarter).

Report Post Tip

i wanna play when is it ,

Report Post Tip

Its now pink.

http://mafiareturns.com//superbowl.php

The winners are chosen during the superbowl as the scores are announced after the end of each quarter.

The superbowl is this sunday so all bets must be in before the start of the game.

Report Post Tip

ok thanks wait to long and did not get any  spots in the 1,2 qt lol booo

Report Post Tip

S,F LOL,, JUST LOST AND WHAT A PLAY RETURN 109 YRDS LOL FOR RAVEN LOL

Report Post Tip

Niners come-in back

Report Post Tip

F-U-M-B-L-E------YES

Report Post Tip

WELL I PIC RAVEN TO WIN AND MVP FACO TO WIN YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Report Post Tip

Congrats guys!

Feb 04, '13 08:30 You transferred 100.00 credits to Cpt-Harris
Feb 04, '13 08:29 You transferred 100.00 credits to Alfie
Feb 04, '13 08:29 You transferred 100.00 credits to JediReturns
Feb 04, '13 08:29 You transferred 100.00 credits to PhysicalAttraction
Feb 04, '13 08:29 You transferred 100.00 credits to Syn
Feb 04, '13 08:28 You transferred 100.00 credits to MichaelLaMotta
Feb 04, '13 08:28 You transferred 100.00 credits to Phil_Steak
Feb 04, '13 08:28 You transferred 100.00 credits to Built2Destroy
Feb 04, '13 08:28 You transferred 100.00 credits to Giraffity
Feb 04, '13 08:28 You transferred 100.00 credits to ZomBee
Feb 04, '13 08:28 You transferred 100.00 credits to JohnnyDrama

Man this was a close one, a few more points and I would be paying out the extra 440 credits! Phew!

I hope everyone had a blast like I did, it was a well played game.

Cheers!

Report Post Tip

It was a blast!  Thank you Squishy!

Report Post Tip

It was badass. Thanks Izzy!

Report Post Tip

This rocked. Thank you Squishy.

Report Post Tip

Awesome.  Thanks Squishy!

Report Post Tip

woohoo to all the winners

Report Post Tip

Congrats everyone. Must admit this is the first one i've actually watched properly and I was on the edge of my seat, would have been made all the more sweeter if i'd have won!

Well done guys.

Great fun as always.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: SUPERBOWL 2013 Gambling - Bet on Squares!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL