Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 18:14:56
Page:  1 
Showdown (RP) Started by: lyfedep_22 on Oct 22, '08 23:00
Walking outside into the cold night air Nichola lights up a smoke. In haling deeply then exhaling she watches the smoke float off in to the air. Suddenly hearing voices around the corner of her house she quickly throws her smoke down and backs up close to the brick work so she couldn't be seen. Slowly she snuck closer to the voices.

"Ok. So once we know they are all together we will open fire right." The voice was gruff and raspy as he tried his hardest to whisper.

"Sure thing. They will never see it coming." The second voice was that of a womens higher pitched and sure of herself.

Quietly Nichola went back into the house where the rest of Devil's Omega Subcrew was enjoying their evening.

"Guys we have a bit of a problem." Nichola's voice was quick as she tried to explain the situation to them.
Report Post Tip
Ly and OneShotLeft are playing a game of billiards. She sinks the 8 ball for the third time in a row, just as Nichola comes walking in with her warning.

"Quadraplegic! ...oops, I mean quadruple or nothing," She says with a laugh, then states with a serious look, "...hang on, OSL. I'll make ya pay in a minute."

Ly puts down her pool stick and turns to her right hand. Seeing that she seems to be in a sense of shock, Ly tells her to sit down and throws her a soda.

"What's wrong, Nichola? Did you witness another murder? Are they coming after you? Whatever it is, we can work with it..."

She grabs a soda out of the fridge and sits with her, prepared for the worst...
Report Post Tip
Looking up at lyfedep_22 Nichola stares at here blankly not able to really speak.

"They are outside waiting for us. I heard it I am not sure when but we need to pull everyone together and now."
Nichola spoke with urgency in her voice as she picked up at glass of beer and downed it quickly.

Seeing the expression on lyfedep_22 face made Nichola even more cautious of her actions. Motioning for the other members to gather she waited.
Report Post Tip
Leo was standing across the street down a small side alley, he spotted the group of Mobsters approaching the house.

"Great" He mumbled to himself, gently drawing his gun and checking it was loaded.

"Looks like it's all going to kick off tonight..." He sighed, and slowly faded back into the shadows of the Alley.
Report Post Tip
"Put your gun down, Leo. Don't jump the g--..." She catches herself in a repetitive idiom "...don't get ahead of yourself."

Ly speaks softly, yet with confidence,

"If it's as serious as she says it is, we need to stay structured to make sure nobody gets hurt."

As Ly is about to walk away from the rest of the SC, she sees Nichola hyperventilating. She then sits by her and has her breathe slowly, and eventually speak.

"Nichola, think clearly," She begins to worry a little herself "have you any idea who these people are?"
Report Post Tip
Shaking her head Nichola closes her eyes and thinks of the voices. Opening her eyes again she realizes she knows the voices but can't place the faces.

"I have heard them before. I just can't think of who they might be off the top of my head."
Everyone can tell that Nichola is trying hard to think.

"Look I think I have an idea. The side of the house is where they are at right, so lets catch them off gaurd by shooting first. I am not sure how many there are but we have enough here to do take them out. We have to work quickly!"
Nichola smiles at them after finishing her statement.

Nichola smiles as she gets her gun out.She motions for the others to follow suit as she nods at Ly.
Report Post Tip
*pizza_guy follows Nichola to the side exit.*

How many do you think there are?
Report Post Tip
Ly looks at her with a strange look. At first, she thinks it's a good idea, then she thinks about it.

"I don't think shooting at them blindsight is such a good idea," says Ly, "It will scare them off, then we will never catch them."

"Well," says Nichola, "that's true. Why don't we sneak by them? Then we can maybe recognize one of them..."

"SHHH!!" Ly says with a fright, "You're talking too loud!"

No sooner did she say that, someone follows her voice around the corner.

"Did you hear that, Paulie?" Says one.

"Yeah," says another one, "I don't think we're alone here."
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Showdown (RP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL