Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 16:17:31
Page:  1 
In the Warlord's War Room (Role Play) Started by: Gambino on Oct 22, '08 23:49
Report Post Tip
Krazy the leader of The Warlords summoned two of his closest and trusted members of his crew to help pull off this job. Their names were Furio and Gambino. They arrived per request at 10 p.m. in The Warlords room.

Krazy was sitting patiently with drink in hand when he heard the door open, Furio and Gambino walked in.

"Just in time fellas, grab a drink and then we need to go over the plans one last time and gear up."

They all grabbed a drink and stand around the table. With the map and floorplans layed out on the table they began to discuss their plans.

"Gambino did you take care of the get away car?" Krazy asked.

Gambino nodded.

"I've got the car. Extra guns and ammo. Flashlights. Safecracking tools....I've got everything I could think of that might come in handy.
Gambino paused to light a cigar.

"You know boss, hitting the bakery is a stroke of genius on your part. That bakery ain't just any bakery; The Sono Moreno Cartel out of South America runs drugs through there--mainlu heroin-- on a regular basis. And where there are drugs, there are guns. I've been casing the place pretty steadily and haven't seen the first sign of a lookout or guard of any kind."
Gambino downed his drink and took a long pull off his cigar. He let the smoke slowly curl out of his nostrils as he spoke.

"How do you want to do this thing Boss?"
Report Post Tip
Krazy slowly takes a sip of his drink as he stairs across the room thinking.

"First, although we have scoped it out we have to be prepared for the unseen." "If there's heroin in inside then there is going be some security." "You can count on that."

"Gambino and myself will be heading in first once the bakery is cleared." "We need to locate the safe, Gambino that's one of your specialties."

"Furio will make his way over with the truck so we can load it up and will be the lookout." "We will take as much heroin as the truck can hold."

"Once were loaded up we will head to the family warehouse."

Krazy drinks the last of his drink and slams it on the table.

"Alright boys expect the unexpected and be on your toes." "Now follow me."

They all start walking toward a door off the side of the room, pick your weapons.
Report Post Tip
Furio pulls on his overcoat hurriedly and stamp out his cigarette on the warehouse floor. HE grabs as many weapons as he can hod, slinging the tommy guns over his shoulder. Suddenly, one of the .38's falls to the ground and discharges a bullet the separates Krazy & Gambino. They are unhurt

Damnit. I better calm down here before I get somebody killed. Are you guys alright?

Gambino & Krazy just glare at Furio for his carelessness

I owe you guys. If we have to strom that bakery. I'll go in first.

Furio buttons up his wool coat in crisp night air and loads the weapons into the car

You know, if this thing goes down rthey way we planned, it's gonna make us big in the eyes of the boss. On the hand, if we screw it up a moment of silence as Furio pauses what the hell am I saying there is NO WAY this is gettin' screwed up.

The vehicle sputters to life and the three men speed down the alley toward the big score
Report Post Tip
The city street in front of the bakery wasn't quite as dark as they had hoped it would be, but the alley behind it was dark as hell. Gambino had made a stop along the way to enlist the help of Ravenkof because he trusted him and because they needed a lookout man and getaway driver. This wasn't the first job Gambino had done with Ravenkof watching his backside and he hoped it wouldn't be the last. Ravenkof could spot trouble with his eyes closed and could drive a car like nobody's business. In Gambino's book, he was the very best of the best.

Ravenkof eased the car into the shadows close to the rear entry of the bakery and put the gear in neutral. "Good luck, guys. I've got this end of it." he said, his voice not much more than a whisper.

Krazy, Furio and Gambino climbed silently out of the car. Furio and Krazy gathered the tools and guns while Gambino went straight for the lock. He had the lock picked and door open as the other two approached.
Report Post Tip
They entered the back of the bakery and swept down the wall to the left. Furio had studied the layout and knew the way to the bakery office, so he led the group. When he made it to the office door, he motioned for Gam to come work the lock.

Gam made quick work of the simple door lock and quickly opened the door. Once inside, they could close the door and turn on the light since it was an inner office with no outside windows. Furio hit the light switch, Krazy found the safe in the wall behind a painting.

"Man, they really had that thing hidden didn't they?" he snickered.

Gam didn't answer; he just went straight to the combination lock on the safe and went to work. Just as he swung the safe door open in triumph, they heard all hell break loose outside. It sounded like a whole damned army out there.
Report Post Tip
"Ravenkof!" Gam said as he rushed past Krazy, pushing him aside and nearly knocking him down. All three men rushed to the back of the bakery.

"Holy shit! We've been set up! Furio muttered as he peered outside through a crack in the door.

"Looks like Ravenkof saw 'em coming and started blasting."

Gam set up by the back window. He has several guns ready and murder in his heart. Even in the darkness, he could see Ravenkof's dead body, slumped lifelessly over the steering wheel. Ravenkof had been like a son to him. Gam didn't know who the rat bastard was that had sold them down the river, but if he lived through the night, Gam swore to exact revenge.
Report Post Tip
Gam motioned for Furio to back away from the door and go set up at the window to his left. He slid a tommy gun across the floor to Krazy.

"Use that Boss. It's ready."

Krazy shoved his pistol into the waistband of his pants and picked up the tommy gun. He moved toward the door but Gam motioned him back.

"No way Boss. You can't go out there yet. They're waiting for us. It's an ambush. A set-up. Instant death."

"I'm not staying in here and hiding like some chicken shit little school boy!" Krazy growled back.

"Put your pride in your pocket Boss. We've got to out think whoever the hell that is out there."

Gam strained his eyes peering into the dark shadows of the alley. Whoever was out there had dropped back into the shadows and was waiting to open fire if anybody inside the bakery got fool enough to walk outside.
Report Post Tip
Krazy got into position by the small window to the right of the door.

"I can't see shit." he growled.

"Wait 'em out Boss. Time is on our side."

"The hell it is! We can't stay in here all night. Those bakery workers will be in here early."

Gam motioned for quiet. He saw movement behind the car. It looked like someone was trying to sneak their way over to the bakery door. Gam carefully cocked his revolver and waited...
Report Post Tip
As the men watched the shadowy figure sneak his way from the car to the trash cans and up against the building, they heard a voice that they were all quite familiar with.

"I bet they're right behind that door.... be careful." They heard the voice call in a loud whisper to the shadow man up by the wall.

Gam. Furio, and Krazy all looked at each other there in the moonlit storeroom of the bakery. Yeah, they knew that voice alright. And now they knew who the traitor was. It was definitely one of their own.

"I'll kill that bitch!" Furio snapped. He smashed his gun through the window and began unloading in the direction of the shadow man and the traitor's voice.
Report Post Tip
For the next several minutes, bullets flew in every direction.mThe commotion stopped as suddenly as it had started. The shadow man was dead, riddled from head to toe, his blood running like dark red water in the alley. But the familiar voice was no where around. Somehow the traitor had managed to escape, to slither away like a snake.

Furio took a hit in his shoulder, just a flesh wound. Gam was fine. He turned to Krazy...

"You okay Boss?"

"Hell no! They shot my damn hat!" Krazy was trying to inspect his fedora in the faint moonlight.

"I just bought this damned thing!"

Gam and Furio started laughing. Soon they were all three laughing and falling all over each other. The immediate danger of the situation was over and the laughter relieved the tension.

Krazy always able to think on his feet, pulled himself together and told the others, "Come on guys. Let's take this little dab of money and get the hell out of here before the boys in blue get here."

The trio quickly grabbed the bag of cash and started for the car. Furio lingered behind long enough to grab a few left over doughnuts. When he got to the car his giddy mood changed to somber as he watched Gam move Ravenkof from the driver's seat to the rear seat, and then crawl in beside him.

"Let's go, Furio. You drive," Gam said from the back seat.

"We're done here," said Krazy. "Back to HQ guys. Party's over."

"It ain't gonna be over until we deal with the traitor." said Gam.

"That's Doyle's call buddy. Let's see what he says."

They rode in silence back to where it all started.
Report Post Tip
Furio pulled the car to the rear of their HQ. He was wondering if any passer by got a "make" on their getaway car during all the shooting. But now in the shadow of HQ, several members of the Warlords crew covered the car in burlap and pushed into the garage, just in case

"I can't believe that rat bastard ambushed us" Furio seethed with anger. Partially from the betrayal and partially from the grazing flesh wound he got from the shootout

"Krazy, what are we going to do about this?"

Furio had always counted on Krazy doing the right thing. He looked over to Gambino who shrugged his shoulders. But Furio knew when Gambino was pushed to the edge, there was no talking, no negotiation, just action. But Furio guessed that Gambino was resolved to let Krazy handle it with the boss. After all Krazy was his crewleader.
Report Post Tip
Krazy stands looking over himself double checking that he didn't get hit with anything.

"Well boys that was a close one, we lost one of our own and we will get revenge." "It will be at a time and place of our choosing, that rat will get what's coming."

"First things first, I'm gonna call the boss and were going to meet with him and give him the traitor's name."

"Since Ravenkof was your close friend Gam I will ask the boss for permission for you to kill that s.o.b."

Krazy grabs the bag of money and as they all begin to walk to the car. Krazy stops dead in mid stride and drops the bag. He reaches for his extra ammmo clip.

"Listen, lock and load, were going to the Boss and with his blessing were going to end this tonight."

After loading there guns and gathering themselves. Furio, Gambino and Krazy begin to walk again.

Gam says "don't worry boss Furio and I will get you a new hat."

They all begin to chuckle.
Report Post Tip
Gam looked around HQ searching for any signs that Doyle was in his office. He motioned to Krazy and caught his eye.

"Hey Bud, have you seen Doyle anywhere?"

Krazy shook his head to the negative.

Gam motioned for Krazy and Furio to come closer so he could talk without others hearing him.

"Listen guys. I know we heard what we heard back there. And we are all pretty damned sure we know who that voice belonged to. BUT...we have to be 100% positive before we take it to Doyle--it's a death warrant for her and we know it."

"The bitch needs to die for setting us up like that!" Furio hissed.

"That's right Gam. We could have all been killed back there because of that bitch!" Krazy sided with Furio.

"Hey man, I'm with you; I agree." Gam spoke quickly and quietly, careful that no one else could hear their conversation.

"But," he continued. "Don't you agree that before we tell Doyle-- who will kill her ass immediately-- don't you think we need some kind of proof...other than just hearing her voice?"

"He does have a point Krazy." <e> Furio nodded as he agreed with Gam.

"Okay then wise ass," Krazy growled to his partners, "How do you propose we get this so-called proof?"

Gam shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not sure yet. Let's think about it and try to come up with something."

Gam took a puff off his ever present cigar. "I just know how bad it would be if we told Doyle, and he killed her, and then at some point later we found out it wasn't her."

"Yeah, Doyle wouldn't be too happy about that."
Furio agreed.

"None of us would, buddy. That's why I say we wait and try to find some proof to back up what we're saying." Gam said. "Any ideas where to start?"</e>
Report Post Tip
"I'll be right back." Furio left his buddies and scouted the entire HQ. He walked over to each group, saying hello, and swapping small talk before moving on. After about 20 minutes, he made his way back to Gam and Krazy.

"She ain't here and nobody has seen her tonight. Is that proof enough?" Furio said to his partners.

"You have a point." said Krazy. "Everybody is supposed to be here tonight. Doyle's orders."

Gam nodded. "True, but Doyle isn't here yet either, and who knows...she might be riding in with him."

Gam had meant to explain why the could-be-traitor wasn't at the HQ, but the entire impact of his words hit all three men at the same time.

"Holy shit!" Gam said in a low growl. "If she is with Doyle, she may be trying to ambush him too!"

"Come on guys! We have to find Doyle and hope to hell we are wrong." Krazy pushed past his buddies who immediately fell in behind their boss. They had to find Doyle before the traitor could do any harm.
Report Post Tip
As the men raced out the door and into the parking area out back of the warehouse, they saw Doyle's car pull in. All three stopped in their tracks. Gam could feel his heart racing as he waited to see who all was going to step out of Doyle's car.

The driver's door opened and the driver got out. It wasn't the traitor-- just one of the new thugs doing the driving for the Boss. The driver walked around to Doyle's side of the car and opened the door for the Boss. Doyle climbed out and stopped to light a cigarette. Gam, Furio and Krazy waited to see who else would get out of the car. Nobody did.

"Hey boys. How's it going?" Doyle said to the group as he walked toward them and the HQ door.
Report Post Tip
Gam was the first to find his voice.

"Alright I guess Boss." he said as he stuck out his hand and greeted the Boss with a handshake.

"Boss, have you seen MissMemphis tonight?" Krazy asked without prefacing his question with a greeting.

Doyle cut his eyes over to Krazy.

"As a matter of fact, I have, Krazy. Why?"

The three men exchanged glances. Krazy gave the nod to Gam as an unspoken order for Gam to do the talking.

"May I ask where you saw her, sir?"

Doyle looked at Gam with a quizzical look in his eye. "May I ask why you want to know? And why you are getting in the middle of my business?" Doyle said with a sarcastic tone.

"I'm sorry Boss. We're not trying to pry into your business. It's just that...
Gam paused as he searched for the right way to say what he needed to say.
Report Post Tip
The always eager Furio spit out their explanation. "We think she's a damned traitor, Boss."

Doyle looked slowly at each man. Sizing them up carefully before he spoke.

"And why do you say that?" he asked.

"Tonight she--" Furio started to answer but Doyle cut him off.

"Not you Furio. Doyle looked at Krazy. "You Krazy. You tell me why you think MissMemphis is a traitor."
Report Post Tip
Krazy looked at the Boss and took a deep breath. He knew he needed to be careful and speak only the facts as he knew them.

"The boys and I planned a hit on the bakery that runs those South American drugs. We were back in the warlord's war room when we planned the whole thing. MissMemphis came in and out getting whiskey and shit--we didn't think anything about it at the time. But then tonight when the whole thing went down, we got ambushed."

"Ambushed how?" Doyle asked.

"We were inside when all hell broke loose. A group of the South Americans were trying to sneak up on us, but Ravenkof was on the lookout. He opened fire on them to keep them from getting inside to us-- and he did...but he didn't make it Boss. He saved our asses, but they killed him before we could get set up inside to take 'em on."

"I'm sorry to hear about Ravenkof, but where does MissMemphis fit into this?" Doyle asked as he threw down his cigarette and ground it out with his heel.

"Well, while we were getting our guns ready and trying to see where they were--it was really dark, Boss, just a little moonlight showing.,,Well anyway, just as we were setting up, we heard her voice telling the South American assholes that we were probably real close to the back door."

"We know it was her voice, Boss," Gam interjected. "but we never caught a look at her. Couldn't make her out in the shadows."
Report Post Tip
Doyle looked at each man long and hard before answering.

"That explains a lot, boys. MissMemphis came to me ans asked permission to leave, to move to another city because her poor old mother is ailing. Humph! And I believed her. Doyle shook his head, then lit another cigarette.

"I let her leave... She's gone. And now we know the real reason why she wanted out."

Gam saw the betrayal and the anger on his Boss's face and felt himself go cold with anger.

"I'll hunt that bitch down, Boss, and kill her where she stands. You just say the word." Gam's words came spitting out like rapid-fire bullets.

"I know you would, Gam." Doyle said. "All three of you would and I know it. But let's take care of immediate business first." Doyle motioned toward the door of the HQ. "Shall we?"

The four men went inside. MissMemphis would live...at least for today.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: In the Warlord's War Room (Role Play)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL