Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 16:34:22
Page:  1 
Regarding the Current Unsponsored Started by: Guerrilla on Oct 23, '08 00:47
Guerrilla strolls up to the cardboard box in which he likes to speak from. He clears his throat, so his voice rings down the street

Yes, I've heard too. FatalRage and Anarchy are both dead. But in there wake, they left 2 families dead. Their surviving members have 24 hours to find another family to join. If ANYONE is seen shooting unsponsored members for Premeir or TheSpacePope, they will regret it. Please, use your brains and have some compassion. Give them a chance.

Thats all for now

Guerrilla jumps down from the box walks down the street, humming to himself
Report Post Tip
Well said, this goes for everyone. Don't give a shit who you think you are. Touch them and it will be the last thing you touch.
Report Post Tip
This goes for members of the Clan OMalley, as well. Don't do anything foolish or try to sneak in a shot that you know is not legit. (That means, don't shoot someone and then play dumb that you didn't know it was from one of the two families. I ain't buying it.)
Report Post Tip
The Undead Army and I will be following this rule. No one from UA will be shooting at the recently homeless, if it is seen, please let me know and discipline will be in order.

Thank you,

Fantom_Ghost
Report Post Tip
This goes for members of the unsponsored league as well. No one from UL will be shooting at the recently homeless, if it is seen, please let me know and discipline will probably not happen.

Thanks

Wet_diarrhea

Leader of the unsponsored
Report Post Tip
My crew would never think of shooting at other mafiosos. We are too busy gallivanting around the world on our luxurious ship, trying to find ways to improve our family's friendship.

The HMS Friend Ship will not tolerate this sort of behavior and any sailors found in breach of this order will find themselves in the brig!
Report Post Tip
Mane wanders up the street, having just visited the funeral of a dead Wise Guy, crewless and untagged when picked off in his sleep.

I'm interested to see the course of action in this case. doomtooth was untagged, but clearly one of the unsponsored in the wake of the rogues as he was a Wise Guy. What was the decision made for that one?
Report Post Tip
This message has already been sent out to The Academy, but for those who check the streets first, no tagged unsponsoreds are to be touched. PERIOD.
Report Post Tip
Getting out his bullet proof limo on his way back from the big easy.

My family will follow this too. Its a shame to see so many homeless over such careless actions.
Report Post Tip
Turns to Mane

Without a family tag, there is no proof that they where apart of a family. Thought it is not my decision, i think the person should still be held accountable, even though they where untagged.
Report Post Tip
The Fallen Angels will also follow this rule. No one from my family will be allowed to shoot at the homeless, and will be punished if caught doing so.
Report Post Tip
Further development. It was an authed shot, for he did something he was not supposed to.
Report Post Tip
Marietta walks into the streets, a grave look on her face as she watches the small gathering grow in size by the minute. At last, during a lull in the conversation, she clears her throat politely and nods her head towards the other mobsters.

The RIOT! may be loud and rowdy, but we sure as hell won't be shooting. This rule will be enforced, so watch your fingers, toes and guns, ladies and gents.

With a soft sigh to herself she turns on her heels, making her way back down Main Street to rehash the evening's depressing events with a few of her associates.
Report Post Tip
Thank you for clearing this up Guerrilla. I was unsure of the circumstances, and this is why I asked the question. I also thank the kind pair who mailed me informing me of this.
Report Post Tip
Smiling slightly, Guerrilla looks back up the street. Th quite after the storm had fallen upon the street. Guerrilla take out a cigarette and lights it with a quickly struck match.

Not a problem Mane, I was not very clear in my initial statement. My apologies for the confusion if there was any.
Report Post Tip
The HMS Friend Ship is saddened by the loss of so many friends and will do all it can to prevent further friends remain unharmed.
Report Post Tip
By prevent, I obviously meant ensure.
Report Post Tip
The Devils Advocates agree with what has been said here, and will continue the trend of not shooting any of Pope's or Premier's members. If you witness someone of mine, please come directly to me, we will sort it.

Regards,

HellsBells
Report Post Tip
I think Thomas has already pointed this out but just a gentle reminder from myself for you all, especially my family.

There is to be no shooting of ANY unsponsored mafioso until further notice, if any of you are caught doing so there will be no reprieve, you will die.

Thanks.

Tips his hat to the crowd.....
Report Post Tip
So far so good, even though my trusty Left hand has already established this cease fire I expect all LuNaTiCs to follow this until further notice.

Give the homeless a chance to find a safe home, not there fault most will wake up homeless not even knowing what the hell happened until they know there life is secure and they take a walk around and gather up on the information.

Takes time Ladies and Gentlemen, time that they deserve.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Regarding the Current Unsponsored
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL