Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 10:16:30
Page:  1 
Detroit Car Shop Started by: CorvoAttano on Feb 01, '13 15:38

In heart of Detroit, new building was built really fast. It was now one of the finest buildings in Detroit and today it will officialy be opened. Building will be opened by owner Corvo Attano who invested a lot of money to open his own Car Shop. People were already gathering around enterance of building some cars could be seen from outside. When a lot of people gathered, Corvo cut red ribbon and officially opened Detroit Car Shop. People slowly moved towards enterance where they were welcomed by personel. Building inside was very bright, cars were shining every one of them were new, fresh out of the factory. People were moving from car to car. Corvo was smiling, he made his dream, he owns Car Shop.

Dodge Brothers De-Luxe Sedan

Price: 1075$

Description Dodge Brothers auto's are known for their top quality materials used in each and every auto with the finest Chrome Vanadium used from the Axles to the engine, and Mohair Interior of the finest quality offering long life and dependability for your purchase.

Studebaker 1929 President Eight Roadster

Price:1600$

Studebaker 1929 President Eight Roadster seats two in the comfortable front seats and two in the Rumble, 115 Horsepower engine, hydraulic shock absorbers, wire wheels, spare tire and bumpers are additional to the price.

Chevrolet 1924

Price:590$

Description By the middle of the decade Chevrolet had joined the auto mass production era and although the cars were more expensive than Ford's at the time many of those things that cost extra on the Ford were included, the basic specs were Standard Transmission with 3 forward and 1 reverse gear, Standard Electrical System which included electric starter, electric lights front and rear, large radiator and fan, speedometer, ammeter, oil pressure gauge, choke pull, starting switch, plus an extra tire rim was included mounted on the rear of the car

Chevy 1-1/2 ton Truck

Price:545$

Description The late 20s Chevy trucks were based on a 6 cylinder engine with four speed forward transmission and one rear gear, 4 wheel brakes

Buick Marquette

Price:1800$

Description The Buick Marquette features a 67.5 horsepower engine that races from 0 to 60 in just 31 seconds. The Buick Marquette offers easy vibration free motoring at 70 MPH, also featuring 4 wheel brakes working on 12 inch drums, 4 hydraulic shock absorbers ensure a smooth ride over all surfaces. Bodies are manufactured by Fisher

Maxwell Club Sedan

Price:1140$

Description 1923 Maxwell Club Sedan includes many features found in autos at twice the price including windscreen cleaner and visor, disc wheels and non skid cord tires, rear vision mirror, heaters and rear passengers foot rail.

Cadillac 90 Degree

Price: 3000$

Description Cadillac Prestige Pointing the way to Luxury, Distinction and motor car value that brings abiding satisfaction

Chicago Yellow Cab

Price: 500$

Description Set up your own business and buy a Chicago Yellow Cab as used by the largest most successful cab company in the world.

Report Post Tip

Firenza was his daily taking a walk around Detroit when he noticed a crowd of people outside what was an empty block 3 weeks before.

He decided to see what all the fuss was about so decided to take a closer look. He crossed the street and noticed the shiny new building with a freshly painted sign which read

"Detriot Car Shop"

Firenza was considering buying a car for quite a while, so he strolled into the showroom and saw the brand new gleaming cars, out of the corner of his eye he noticed a Cadillac, he knew immediatly he had to own it, He called Corvo over.

Mr Attano I must own this wonderful car, but I want to see and hear how it drives before I part with my hard earned cash. Can you bring me for a ride around the block good sir?

Report Post Tip

It was the 10th day of the 2nd month at the Time of 12:55:04 i was struck by a newspaper about the revelations of the tragedy that just past over Detroit a couple of hours to a day ago 100+ men all dead the whole of Detroit wiped out now that is what you call a bloody massacre i kept walking through the streets until i came across this wonderfull place full of beautifull cars i was tired of walking so i looked around the joint seen all the keys and paper work for the vehicles who was gonna turn down this opportunity i rang a couple of comrades to help me move these cars got a hold of a good cargo company to help me ship these vehicles back to chicago he said ok we leave in an hour so you better be ready. Got all the cars to the airport and loaded except one beautifull Cadillac 90 Degree i was sure to drive this thing around for the rest of my life. now yo get those cars back to HQ now tell the BOSS they are gifts from the DEAD mwahahaha

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Detroit Car Shop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL