Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:59:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Will the Soil Provide? An analogy for YOU Started by: TheKukuFactor on Feb 02, '13 15:48

I don't really see what him being from Detroit has to do with it but so be it.

Report Post Tip

Inter and intra relationships...
Given that English is not my first language, took the boat from Sicily with nothing but a raincoat, I am going to define them first.
Inter relationships in your context would suggest around, between. Whilst intra relationship would suggest more within, inside.
Many meanings can be put to especially the intra relationship one, but lets keep serious mode enabled.

Inter relationships would refer to how families/cities work with other families/cities and
Intra relationships would refer to how things work within a family/city ?

Right with that clear.

The soil is but a tool to create something.
If you leave the soil unwatered for weeks, you end up dry.
If you keep pooring water over the soil, it will flood and you'll end up wet.
If you do nothing with the soil it provides you fuck all.

So with that in mind one needs to balance things out to keep things fertile.
Ofcourse there's always been (re)iteration, just open a history book.
But there's many way to keep soil fertile for it to be used as a tool to provide.
A human can plow, a machine can water. Or the human can water and the machine can plow. Or well... a human can do both and so can the machine.
The only difference is, humans are still needed for the machine to work. Are you sure you don't have a bus table on you by the way?

Iteration will happen as long as the seeds harvested are stored and inter and intra work together on the soil. Or work on their own soil. There's a lot of soil.
How ever, the soil it self will never provide. Its us that need to provide.

So to answer your question "CAN THE SOIL ALWAYS PROVIDE? SHOULD THE SOIL ALWAYS PROVIDE?": No.

Report Post Tip

Philli-Stein walks up to teh group discussing this small speech, scrathing his head in confusion at the thing he is hearing.

"I have to admit, I am disgusted. There was a time when no interesting, well thought out, and worth considering speech was ignored, assaulted, and spat upon simply over the name behind the mouth. This man has asked a question that is thought provoking, and not at all some kinda of insane drivel, and yet I hear people suggesting exactly that. Also, I must ask, what the hell does TLDR mean? I use words, not jumbles of random letters to communicate, and I have never seen or heard this word."

"Please use some common sense, Show some respect for the idea, if not for the person, and for the sake of all that is good, do NOT shut down a voice that is working on making the streets truly worth while."

Philli offers the young speaker a shake of the hand.

Report Post Tip

you say intra, I say inter, the most important thing is the factor.  And of course, like all good soil, this discussion has teased out a few weeds,  Countdown and Fred-the-bread - a pair of savages, halflings and inerudites.  The penultimate and ultimate insults are specially created for those two, cultivated from the soil, using only a sprinkling of the bitter and angry tears of those two and enriched with the wise and supportive words of the more prominent and better qualified trees of life who came out to continue this discussion in the way that it was intended.  The now deceased Philly young upstart who wrote at some length about my words had a point.  Several in fact.  But to offer rebuttals to her well thought out refutations would require a level of dedication not present in this speaker.

Report Post Tip

Go home thekukuFACTOR, you can not call yourself most important. Unless you weren't referring to yourself.
If you weren't then... well a none described factor makes even less sense.

I'll let go of this subject very shortly but... Weeds... is there really such a thing as weeds?
What is unwanted by one can be wanted by someone else. And thus will not make it a weed.
It's just from what angle you view it really. And then theres those who actually want weed... but nevermind that.

Actually hold up one second... ah word from Countdown got in that he loves weed.
Also he's wondering if you can get him that bustable?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Will the Soil Provide? An analogy for YOU
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL