Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:11:36
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: City Districts Lite - Hybrid Started by: Squishy on Feb 07, '13 21:52

To ease the transition into the districts, we will be making the following changes to the game with an estimated date of March 1st.

We will be expanding the game to a total of 12 areas.
Flight time between locally grouped areas will be 2 hours.

Flight times outside of locally grouped areas will the same or be increased depending on distance.

Jails will be shared among locally grouped areas.
Locals/Wacks will be shared among locally grouped areas.

Current city names will be renamed to future district names.

These are not set in stone and may change, but in general, the above is what we are shooting for. A fully detailed listing of all changes will be posted before we start the transition.

Report Post Tip

Izzy, will flight times be renamed to "travel" time as I know you wanted us to make known the "little shit that bugs us".... 

I understand  this question seems small in light of the enormity of changes on the way, but I'd rather get the easy ones out of the way first to make time for the questions to follow by the community...

Also one more sub-level question - Will there still be cities?  Can you define "local grouping" a bit more in detail to feed our curiosity?

Sincerely,

Ballsy 

Report Post Tip

There will still be 'Chicago' 'Detroit' etc. You won't be able to fly to 'Detroit' but you will fly to a district in Detroit.

Travel time between same city districts will be 2 hours. Travel time between 'cities' will be greater. (As far as I understand)

Report Post Tip

Drug prices will vary between districts or still between whole cities?

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: City Districts Lite - Hybrid
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL