Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 17:54:16
Page:  1 
Ain't Nothing But A G Thang! Started by: SpaceCowboy on Feb 10, '13 01:44

SpaceCowboy is lounging around in his headquarters when he hears news of a war breaking out in Detroit. Quickly he summons Carl & Thomas into his office, both of them men look tired and a bit shocked at todays events. He ask's them to take a seat and relax while offering them a cigar and glass of whiskey.

"I'm sure both of you are aware by now, there's lots of new folks entering our life style and room is becoming more and more limited. I was hoping to wait a little longer but today seems as good as any other..."

Lights up his cigar, taking a few drags while grinning and looking at the two men before exhaling.

"CarlGrimes, you've been with me since day one and have done everything I've asked plus some. Never have I once had to question your loyalty or feel you weren't here for the best intrest of Chicago. I've given this lots of thought and would like for you to setup along side myself, Rayden and Lilac in Chicago. I know I have picked the best candidate to take over the reigns and leaving you to take over my family when the time comes for myself to take Godfather.

Takes a few swigs from his whiskey and continues to smoke his cigar. Digging into his pocket he pulls out and jangles a pair of keys infront of him, continuing to grin before tossing him the keys.

"Thomas, with Carl leaving I will be setting you as right hand to the family.It will be some pretty big shoes to fill but I trust & know you will do good for the job."

Shifts his eyes back to Carl

"Congratulations my friend, you truely deserve this! Have you thought of what to name your newly owned family?

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your achievement, Carl.

I'm sure Rick would be proud to hear of this

Report Post Tip

Taking his seat besides Thomas in the office of his leader SpaceCowboy after the days events had left him winded. Losing a couple of family members today and laying them to rest left the families busy. Now with time to rest he looked to his friends and counterpart Thomas with an uncertain look on his face. Being unaware of what was taking place and what had been asked of him was exciting upon announcement.

Grabbing the bottle of whiskey that sat if front of his boss, Carl grabs two other glasses that are set on the table as well. Pouring a round for Thomas and himself he toasted the men on there hard works, current accomplishments, and there exciting future. After taking a swig of the whiskey and laughing at Thomas long red mustache.

That beast needs a trimming my friend, don't make me grab the clippers. For my family name, well I have decided to name if after the most prestigeous crime family ever.

My own! We will be the Grimes Crime Division, being a counterpart with the Space Outlaws until you reach Godfather. I will help with anything to the best of my abilities, being there for Lilac and Rayden as well. I look forward to working with everyone on a different level, but I would also like to take a couple of your outlaws to run with me.

Mr. Mchannon will be joining my services as well, joining the G-Division as my right hand. I would also bring Intrigue along for the ride as well, she has proven herself worthy of working alongside Zero and myself as the left hand.

I appriciate the position given to me SpaceCowboy, I will do my best to help represent our city in a positive matter. I am not sure if you have broughten enough whiskey though as I have just noticed that my new excecutives have shown up. I'm sure they have heard of the news and are ready to celebrate as well. If you haven't noticed by now working with these two they are buck wild.

Pouring another round of whiskey for SpaceCowboy,ThomasAnderson, and himself as they all eargerly waiting the arrival of the others.

Report Post Tip

Intrigue was thinking about enjoying a nice quiet evening when there was a knock at her door. Upon opening it she discovered a local kid with strawberry blonde hair chewing gum with a yoyo yoyoing in one hand and a note in the other. He handed the note over for her to read. It said "Come to Space's office now"' As ususal she didn't take time to think of the whys and just grabbed her coat and made her way there.

When she arrived she found Space in his office with Carl, Thomas and more surprisingly Zero too. They filled her in with the news and Carl explained it was now time to begin the  G-Division. She knew he has had this vision for quite sometime and it's been his mission for a while now to prepare Zero and myself to be at his side. We didn't didn't think it be this soon but it's alright she thought. 

Intrigue turns to Carl and says "Fantastic news to see this vision of yours finally beginning and  I am honoured to be along side you"

*Intrigue then took a drink and proceded to raise her glass* " To the G-Division!"

Report Post Tip

Laughs at Carl as he strokes his mustache.

Don't knock it till you try it! If the ladies like it, I like it.

Oh yes that hits the spot. Congratulations my friend, I know you and your hands will do an outstanding job taking on the challenge as a new crew. I have no doubt that you guys will bring nothing but good things to the table.

And with that said I got some things to that care of. Best of luck!

Leaves a bottle of wine on the table and a pack of cubans.

Strolls off with his models back to the HQ.

Report Post Tip

Zero pulled a cigarette from his holder and held out his hand to Thomas for a match. He struck it, lit his cigarette from ThomasAnderson’s mustache, and tossed it off the to side. He took a cup of the whiskey being passed around started to sip from it. He raised it up and nodded his head to the gathered group.

“It is an honor to be with you ladies and gents. Congrats to you Carl, I know you will be a great candidate to help Chicago grow to be the best it can possibly be. I would be more then happy to take this adventure with you and the others of Chicago.”

He took another drink of whiskey and a hit from his cigarette. Placing the cup down softly on the table, he turned back to them.

“May the celebration begin and may this moment prosper. It is my honor to be apart of something great and have the chance to help make it even better. This is well deserved Carl.”

Zero raised his glass once again and lifted to the several people in the room. Taking another long drink, he walked away to see what more of the party celebrations he could get into.

Report Post Tip

Mudkip laughs at Thomas while Thomas tries to touch his nearly non existent beard and handshakes Carl on his great achievement

'Carl, this has been quite the run for you and Chicago, and honestly there could have been no better choice then you for a HQ and for that we will drink and laugh at Thomas's extremely feminine personality'

Mudkip raises his bottle of whiskey and takes a drink and passes it to the next person waiting to get into Carles attention to give him there congrats

Report Post Tip

congratulations

Report Post Tip

Flicking a smoke to the ground , Giovanni grabs his drink a raises his glass.

Congrats brother there is no one more deserving you have been a hard work man in this city and shall help it continue to prosper

Salute!

Report Post Tip

'This is a great day for Chicago' thought Vince as he rolled up his sleeves, this city has been thriving recently and there couldn't have been a better man for the job. 'There wasn't a better man for the job as the saying goes' as he fixed his tie.

'I look forward to watching your new family grow Carl, if there is ever anything you need just come and ask my friend you will be welcomed with open arms' as he put his arms around Carl and patted him on the back before walking back to stand beside SpaceCowboy.

Report Post Tip

Well well, Mr Grimes...I knew this day would come and I'm delighted to see it. You are an indispensable asset to our fine city and I'm proud to see you ascend to the position of Captain.

It will be a pleasure to continue working alongside you. My door is always open!

Report Post Tip

T-Man heard a crowd stand around CarlGrimes and everyone was sending their congratulations and best wishes to Carl.T-Man approaches CarlGrimes and takes out a bottle of whiskey and a cigar box. T-Man hands them both over to Carl as a gift for his hard work.

"Congratulation Carl, A well deserved HQ. You will thrive, blossom and flourish in the wonderful place called Chicago, and make the Windy City an even better place."

T-Man sits down and waits for the next person to speak.

Report Post Tip

Even though my loyalty goes to a different city, I have to congratulate Carl for earning his own HQ. Good job.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Mr. Grimes. You've been working with SpaceCowboy and the rest of us Space Outlaws for a long while now and you've helped out tremendously. I can't think of many other people that deserve this opportunity as muc has you do. I know you'll do Chicago proud and help make the city a great place to be.

Report Post Tip

congrats brother

Report Post Tip

The Hulkster Flexes.

You know something brother, when i heard you were opening up in the big windy city my muscles started to twitch dude! I started thinking to myself that Carl Grimes is going to be a force of a leader in the mafia! I just wanted to say great job to you brother so allow me to say it in Spanish for you! Amigo Compadre!

Hogan flexes and rips his shirt off feeling somewhat accomplished by his new understanding of a new language.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ain't Nothing But A G Thang!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL