Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:57:35
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The happenings in Detroit just meow Started by: Phil_Steak on Feb 10, '13 02:03

Does not matter the reason it happened, it's in the annals of history.

My ancestors have always thought. You do your bit for your family and die on your feet like a true honourable person. Go out shooting, try and take anyone with you, preferably a higher up. Then you sit and wait for them to come to you (say hello to my little friend.)

Once your parent is dead you move on, it’s business, it’s not (always) personal and if you don’t like it I’m sure there are many steamers whisking people away from these shores right now.

Life is a circle that many of our parents just completed. It’s time to start that circle again and this time, make it even better and with a bigger diameter.

Z

Report Post Tip

A lot of people could take a page out of Zordon's book. Each descendant is a different person, and should act that way. If they act that way, they will be treated that way.

Zordon's father took a shot at me yesterday, a hopeless attempt to go down swinging. Hopeless, but also admirable. So you know what I did? I promised his son a safe home here in New Orleans. I want people with balls, people with loyalty, and even though all of his family was gone, he went out like true mafioso should: swinging for the fences.

There will of course always be people who will come to the streets and throw a fit about dying, but as Kalliope said, It is people like HMX1 and Zordon that make this life so good. It's a shame more people don't seem to have the ability to move on and forget what happened to their ancestors.

Report Post Tip

Exactly, Even if the rumors were just rumors, I think Deadly and Philli did the right thing and engaged in war. It was to protect their own. Look at it this way if the rumors were true and they were in fact conspiring are they supposed to just sit there and let Detroit and any other cities have their way with us in New Orleans??? No. Either way you look at it something was going to happen it was either us or them, there is no nice way of putting it and it is what it is.

R.I.P nice people of Detroit and sorry for any of your loses others reading this may have, and I am sure there was plenty of people that had nothing to do with it but I agree with our upper structure and they made the right desicion to protect their own.

Report Post Tip

I wasn't planning on speaking in here again, for the fact that I have already spoken my piece and explained my position. However, one comment I heard I could not ignore:

I wasn't surprised to discover this isn't the first time these 2 Godfather's have demolished city's and killed families for absolute shite reasons.

If there is a city threatening the lives of the people in my city, yes, I will demolish it. As for that being a "shite reason"? Well, let's hope that you're never responsible for other people's lives, because in your hands those people would surely all be dead.

Report Post Tip

Bunny with a heavy heart approached the streets wishing to talk about Detroit and its former members

A long time ago I opened the city of Detroit with the blessing of my Godfather DeadlySin, Godfather Phil_Steak and Godfather SammyGarcini. It was quickly nicknamed my 'baby'. It was opened after a war that devastated our world; a place was needed where those descendants of the fallen that didn't wish to work under us could have somewhere they could call home. Somewhere they could work together with new and old people to build something they wanted.

It would have been easy for the Godfathers to have authed from their own city, allowing them to expand. However they thought of the community and how everyone could try to move forwards, instead of their own wants or needs.

Bunny takes a moment to look at the people stood here today

It isn't about being power hungry or trigger happy. DeadlySin and Phil_Steak have both worked incredibly hard to be where they are today. Neither one of them attack without evidence even though we all know what this world is like, rumours everyday of someone planning an attack somewhere.

If they honestly were scared and wanted to control everything why didn't they kill all of Chicago when Godfather SquidMaster was killed? When SammyGarcini and New York was devastated after the Las Vegas and Los Angeles attack last summer, why didn't they just finish him off and take another city for themselves? Why did they work hard and give back to the community with the events day for us all to take part in?

Whether you want to believe them or not is up to you. Just take a moment to think of all the good things they have done for you all, not just their own cities but for everyone.

Those that have come to the streets to bicker over details you should hang your heads in shame. No good leader should ever just sit back when their city is threatened, no matter the size of the threat.

You should be remembering the leaders of Detroit for all the good they have done. It's sad that they are no longer with us, but as history shows us nobody can live forever.

Rest in peace all that fell.

Report Post Tip

Only thing that i dont understand is, a Godfather`s trying to prove that he`s not a dictator. Godfathers rule and dictate, which means they are dictators, naturally..

Report Post Tip

At the end of the day the two Godfathers don't need to give an explanation of why they did what they did, so be grateful that you got one. They protected their members like any good leader should and that is the bottom line.

To those of you that have come here to moan that your ancestors died and the current leadership are dictators you need to grow a pair. This is the Mafia at some point you will die so rather than come to the streets about how wrong it was, dust yourself down and start again because I'm sure the ancestors leaders would prefer you to take yesterdays events like a true mafioso rather than a whiney child.

Ballistic unless you somehow gained access into each Detroit HQ and were privvy to personal conversations then you cannot sit there and say the leaders of Detroit auto promote, unless you have evidence of such practice which I doubt you do

Report Post Tip

Shit happens... War happens...
People are taken out... Shit happens...

There's a reason Det was taken out. We just have to accept it and move on. I mean, my family received a bullshit reason about my father's death, yet it was justified right?

Children of those slain, this a new life. Make something of this one.

Report Post Tip

Shit happens... War happens...
People are taken out... Shit happens...

There's a reason Det was taken out. We just have to accept it and move on. I mean, my family received a bullshit reason about my father's death, yet it was justified right?

Children of those slain, this a new life. Make something of this one

Yes this is right we all die in the end, but come back make new life!!!!!!! ,,,,,,,,,,,God fathers are here for alot reason work their ass off and this why can do what best for all people.....

Report Post Tip

Revenge will be mine. A masterful take-down plan involving OC invitations is being implemented as we speak...

Starting with you, Ballistic. I see several OC invitations and numerous blocks of time wasted in half-hour increments in your near future.

Brace yourself.

Report Post Tip

See!  Dead giveaway!  

You saw him repressing me!  You saw it didn't you!

its the violence inherant in the system!

Report Post Tip

Revenge will be mine. A masterful take-down plan involving OC invitations is being implemented as we speak...

Starting with you, Ballistic. I see several OC invitations and numerous blocks of time wasted in half-hour increments in your near future.

Brace yourself.

WOW WOW WOW REALLY NO COMMIT ON THIS saying this loud voice 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The happenings in Detroit just meow
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL