Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 14:04:56
Page:  1 
Woe on Unrepentant cities! Started by: Son_of_Mafie on Oct 24, '08 09:05
After preaching throughout the seven cities, Sprozza was known to have rended his garments, rubbing ash into his skin and crying out in sorrow for the unrepentant and the sinners. The following is detailed in the Gospel According to Branston, 11

Sprozza denounced the cities in which he had performed most of his miracles, because they did not repent. Woe to you, New Orleans! Woe to you, Detroit! I tell you know that if the miracles I have performed were done so in Philadelphia or Chicago, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes.

But then I tell you, it will be more bearable on the cities of Philadelphia and Chicago than for you when the Day of Judgement comes! And you, Los Angeles, will you be lifted into the skies when you mourn not the passing of TheSpacePope? No, you will go down to the depths.

If the miracles I had performed had been performed in Sodom.org even, then it would stand to this day, and I tell you know it will be more bearable on org when the Day of Judgement is upon us.

Woe on the unrepentant! Woe on the sinners!
Report Post Tip
I saw no miracles in Philadelphia. Only much exchanging of hugs and many friendships being formed.

I suppose these are miracles in themselves. Is that what you meant?
Report Post Tip
The miracle of friendship is the greatest gift of all, Numbers.

Peace be with you.
Report Post Tip
We are all sinners, woe to us all.

Cries
Report Post Tip
Looks over at muller

Fear not young one there is hope for us all in Jethro's kingdom if we follow the ways of sprozzlam

Heed the words of the Son of Mafie for they will guide you to rightiousness.
Report Post Tip
Oh Son_of_mafie, have mercy on a poor, unworthy, sinner such as myself. Teach me the ways of righteousness.
Report Post Tip
Praise! The son_of_mafie has come to show us our horrible ways! Everyone give him booze & hookers so we shall be among the chosen ones!
Report Post Tip
Oh look at that. I'm a prophet apparently.

Mother would be proud.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Woe on Unrepentant cities!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL