Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 09:38:14
Page:  1 
Cab_Tufting Unsponsoreds Started by: Marietta on Oct 24, '08 13:00
Her high heels clicking softly as she walks, Marietta steps out of her car and into the streets with a solemn look etched onto her face. She waited until the gathered mobsters all fell silent, starting at her blankly and whispering amongst themselves, before opening her mouth. Taking a deep breath she sighed, her eyes casting about the crowd and focusing on individual faces here and there.

This evening, nay, these past few days have been a bit of... well, I'm not going to lie. They've been a big mess. Hopefully over the next few days, with a weekend ahead of us, we will be able to get the world up and running again once more.

We also lost a large asset to our community this evening. Rest in peace to Cab_Tufting and The Silent members that were felled during this small war.

With that being said, I also want it to be known that all people bearing a tag reading The Silent or any variation thereof are not to be touched for forty-eight hours. For those that don't understand this means no shooting at Cab's unsponsored until they can find new homes. This agreement works both ways, however. If you are a survivor of The Silent and are looking for new shelter, you will not be taken in if you have shot at anyone who is currently with any other family.

That is all for now. I will hopefully be speaking to you all again very soon.

The woman inclines her head and walks away slowly, followed silently by her trusting and loyal bodyguard Pedro. As she walks through the crowd parts slowly yet no mobster can find the words to speak just yet as she passes by, finally arriving at her 1934 Black Ford and climbing inside. A roar of the engine sounds as Pedro guides the vehicle through the Streets of Chicago.
Report Post Tip
This is also the policy of The Lunatics and all have been advised
Report Post Tip
Although the warnings for shooting the newly unsponsored have become redundant, i realize that there are those that will take advantage of it. Therefore, the Clan follows your lead in this matter and I have warned warned all Clan members that shooting the newly unsponsored will result in their deaths no matter who they are.

The happiest man in the mafia.....

Prozac
Report Post Tip
The Friend Ship is nearing full capacity, but will try to befriend any would-be friends amongst the unsponsored.
Report Post Tip
Just to back this up there will be repercussions if anyone from The Fallen Angels is found to be using their gun unwisely.
Report Post Tip
No more shooting will be done by my family. Guarantee that.
Report Post Tip
This is excellent! The Friendship Code has worked! Another family is willing to lay down its arms in the name of Friendship!
Report Post Tip
Understood boss. :)
Report Post Tip
The Undead will not be touching these recently unsponsored.

I give you my word
Report Post Tip
*Looks at the decimated Tufting family and forms a protective circle around the lone survivor*

WE WILL NOT LET THEM FALL!
Report Post Tip
okey there lifes will be spared for now :) (joking) hehe ill let em live R.I.P to whoever died in that war
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Cab_Tufting Unsponsoreds
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL