Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 02:55:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The End Started by: Doyle on Oct 24, '08 13:52
I will get htere ASAP.
Report Post Tip
Cab, yes I home a few of the Devils Angels. Your father warned me to be careful with my afflilations with them, but the ones in my family have never done anything to prove they are a threat. I have never had any part in the actions of Devils Angels, even though they are my friends. I have kept a close eye on the ones in my family, and as long as they are loyal to me, and don't do anything as the others have, I don't see a problem with them being under my roof.

It is a shame that your father was taken down. Whether he wanted me taken out of the picture or not, he gave me a lot, and I am thankful. He and I had plans in the works, but it seems that I am going to have to follow through with those plans on my own.

Don't worry, the plans are not hostile or anything, to those who are thinking that's what I meant. We had plans to liven up our world, get more activity in places we felt needed it. You shall see here in a few days.

Rest in peace, Cab_Tufting
Report Post Tip
Cab, yes I home a few of the Devils Angels.

I see. This was probably not the best admission with the current state of affairs.
Report Post Tip
At the time I set up, and the time I took them in, there was no problems with the Devils Angels, none of the havoc had happened.

As I said, I have been keeping my eye on them, and so far nothing has happened.
Report Post Tip
The stressed man slowly turns to the child, lights himself a cigarette, and shrugs at the last ditch effort of attempting to make a point why his father shouldn't have been killed

We did see 3 rogues from you fathers family, but I also did not forget about Doomtooth. Doomtooth bought out of my family because I would not let him leave to join another family unless it was in a body bag. Seeing as Doomtooth didn't kill an authed leader that was set in place for personal reasons, I don't see how this person has any issue on this argument. That was a totally different situation there but you tote it around as if he took a shot on another crewleader or matter of fact killed another crewleader. I'm not saying I agree with what Doomtooth did as he was killed might quickly. The rogue you trusted enough to rank to boss was the one to kill a crewleader over his personal beliefs. If your father had as much control as you say he did, we wouldn't be mourning the loss of another crewleader at the hands of this rogue.

I also like the fact that you're putting the blame on Fantom_Ghost for housing these DA members. I see no thread, no statement in the streets where these people are saying they are a active underground group. Yet again, another example of you putting trust in the wrong person and trying to put the blame on somebody else. As i see it, FatalRage did not come from Fantom_Ghost's family but your fathers. Maybe I must have missed where he joined Fantom_Ghost but somehow he was able to be in both families. Glitch? I think not.

I'm in no way condoning the actions this group has taken in the past week. I just don't see how Fantom_Ghost is to blame for FatalRage taking matters into his own hands and disgracing you fathers family. I see blame is easier to pass out then then accepting the actions of someone so high ranked and trusted in your family seeing he archived the rank of boss.

Concerning your Capo, I heard it was pulling teeth to have you discipline him for his actions, seeing as it wasn't done right away. I don't see how all things were well but your father must have seen it to be that way.

I do too was hoping both these auths in Philly were gonna turn into something great for this community and the city of Philly itself. It still breaks my heart that Premier's ideas, plans, and businesses for Philadelphia were immediately shattered, but we can do nothing now but hope to rebuild the city again. It is a shame to see these people you trusted to destroy what was worked for by Premier. Yet again though, You are blaming this group for actions of 3 people. When FatalRage made a street post about it in the streets, he did not mention or even come close to mentioning that it was a group effort. As I said before I don't condone what they did but I don't see where you can just put the blame on the whole group without you having knowledge of their plans yourself? Weird? I know. Seems odd to me too.

On the Butter situation. I changed my mind. Simple as that. Even though you gave advice on the situation. I don't see where i had to take the advice as he was a member of my family. It was my decision to kill him anyway. Yes, somethings were said but he did wrong and was punished.

I am done with this argument. While I would love to share a battle of wits with you, I have neither the time, patience, or desire to continue on with a useless barrage of bickering. I will go back to my small corner of the country, minding my own business in Detroit, and doing good on the promise I made to increase business presence in the lovely city. However, there is only so many blunders, mistakes, and attacks I can take on my family without responding. Adieu.

Finished speaking, the man sucks the last bit of tobacco out of his cigarette, throws it the side, and enters his limo, which has been parked nearby for some time, and drives off into the distance.
Report Post Tip

I will go back to my small corner of the country, minding my own business in Detroit, and doing good on the promise I made to increase business presence in the lovely city.

With the rest of the seven city's best interests at heart of course. You wouldn't just hide away and let this HMS Friendship dominate the Seven Cit-seas...
Report Post Tip
This whole episode by Doyle was an embarrassment to warfare in general. That's the way it is though, he's a CL and has the privilege to do what he wants until someone decides to take him out and show him how things are done properly.

As for getting it together in the end....well yes, hours on end and low ranks tend to give you that luxury of coming on "in the end". As much as the mistakes in the war itself, more worrying are the mistakes before it which led to the loss (loss to you, not of her life) of your right-hand. Those are fairly fundamental errors there.

Still, onwards and upwards!
Report Post Tip
The war was sloppy, so fucking what? The objective of the war was completed. To kill Cab. Whether there were errors in the way it was done is irrelevant.
Report Post Tip
Let alone only 2-3 members dying on Doyle's behalf.

But yea, it was shitty war lol
Report Post Tip
An embarressment to warfare in general? Really? I don't know about the rest of you but accomplishing your goal and winning a war is success. Not only to do that but to do it in such a fashion that it was a barely a fight. Don't get me wrong we loss some good members but if that's what you call a embarressment then damn, I hope we "embarres" ourselves in every war if that means means winning.
Report Post Tip
"An embarrassment to warfare in general."

A few mistakes is not an embarrassment. What's truly embarrassing is when a few leaders start a war with all the other leaders, they spend more time gone than here then they lose the war.
Report Post Tip
What isn't embarrassing is being friends.
Report Post Tip
I agree with First Mate Numbers.

Friendship is not an embarassment, but rather something that should be shouted from the mountains.

Briana climbs to the highest mountain in Philadelphia and yells at the top of her lungs "FIRST MATE NUMBERS4GLORY IS MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!"
Report Post Tip
Hears the powerful echo of his Captain's voice from his position on the deck of the HMS Friend Ship.

You honour me Captain.

Wipes away a friendship tear of happiness.
Report Post Tip
A famous General once said "No battle plan ever survives contact with the enemy".

Another said "All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved"

It does not mattter once the battle begins how it is done, as long as the objective is achieved. The objective was achieved.
Report Post Tip
R.I.P to all members that died in that tragic war :(
Report Post Tip
How can anyone argue with what Doyle has said?

He is the victor of this war and has told you all his reasons. He even told you the mistakes he made so it is obvious to me he will not make them again.

I am new to these shores and do not know the politics behind the war but I am ashamed to see fellow mobsters shouting down a family leader. You may not like what he did but thats tough luck. He worked hard to get where he is and obviously did something right to be given that chance.

So step back from attacking him and applaud him. He did what he had to do and is more powerful than he was before. Is that not the aim?
Report Post Tip
Doyle did what he had to do!

He took the decision to protect his family and he was successful doing what he set out to achieve. Isnt that the aim?

I am, as im sure are the rest of his family, completely behind him and his actions. At the end of the day as he explained, he was protecting US, his family.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The End
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL