Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 13:16:45
Page:  1 
Sea Time - Issue One Started by: Briana_Arao on Oct 24, '08 17:28
CamazotzCP
An Inside Look Into One of the Least Recognizable Mafiosos EVER to Grace Our Streets

Article by Reporter Chesty LaRue

Our world these days has been a veritable "who's who" of mafiosos returning to the fold after the latest war to ravage our fair cities. One man who remains an exception to the rule, CamazotzCP, has again emerged as a relative "nobody" on the scene; he has managed to return from obscurity only to fall into greater obscurity. I spoke with mafia legend FakeManCP in order to gain a better glimpse into the soul of the giant mong.

Chesty: So Mr. FakeManCP, thank you for sitting down with me today. Can you give me a quick summary of CamazotzCP?

FakeManCP: Who?

Chesty: Surely you have heard of CamazotzCP?

FakeManCP: Was he the one who was hitlist watcher for Kade?

Chesty: I think he was Crew Bartender, but I'm not positive. Hasn't he done anything of merit more recently?

FakeManCP: I dunno, doesn't sound like the Cammy I heard of. Never was much without a set of coattails to ride on.

Chesty: Let's discuss this further. Wasn't CamazotzCP the founder of The CP? Rumor has it stands for "Camazotz's Posse."

FakeManCP: I founded the CP. I took Camazotz in as a young go getter, keen to make his name in the world. He felt he was more than just a hitlist watcher. I'm sure you'll agree, we've clearly demonstrated, he isn't.

Chesty: Is the rumor true that he asks you for permission before all mafia-related activities?

FakeManCP: Haha. That is amusing. True though, yes. He asks my permission.

Chesty: What a brave soul you are, taking such a large inconvenience under your wing. Do you think there's any possibility he will amount to something in the world of today?

FakeManCP: Well I like to claim I wouldn't waste my time on someone with no real chance of success. But in this case, I made an exception. I'd be very surprised if he amounted to anything more than a skeleton in the CP closet - firmly locked away and forgotten by the world.

Chesty: Even more tribute to you as a fine role model for this waste of space. I heard another rumor that his nan was quite disappointed with his skills as a mafioso. Can you confirm or deny this?

FakeManCP: If only her bedroom skills were transferrable to him in a mafia environment. He'd be a Godfather by now. Or her skills in the street, the bushes, busstops, alleyways, fields, back seats, front seats, train stations, toilets, the cinema or anywhere else that classy piece of ass showed Men or Women a good time.

Chesty: One final question, good sir, and I will let you get back to your crimes. Is it true the CamazotzCP is over a 100 time RHM as he has claimed in the past?

FakeManCP: No. He has never been more than a hitlist watcher. Even then he had to be replaced by Nick_C.

Chesty: Thank you very much for your time Mr. FakeManCP. Is there anything else you would care to add to the article?

FakeManCP: CamazotzCP - Not even good enough to be the biggest no mark in Mafia History (Award given to VagInATube)

There you have it, folks. CamazotzCP - a myth, a hero, and a legend at being an absolute failure at the game of life.
Report Post Tip
I was the founder of CP.
Report Post Tip
Sea Time would like to thank Chesty LaRue for this excellent contribution to our fine paper, but would like to request friendlier articles going forward. Friendship is key in times like this.
Report Post Tip
This isn't anywhere near friendly enough for distribution on HMS Friend Ship. Contraband.
Report Post Tip
My Paper is better than yours and im a 15 year old flunkey.
Report Post Tip
No SND.

How dare you be so unfriendly.

Back to your box. NOW.
Report Post Tip
Ok... walks back to his box and hides
Report Post Tip
I may be only a simple 19th century mariner, but I know when I be seein fine reportin.

I be hoping to read Sea time in the near future.

*Sailor_Steve tips his cap and leaves*
Report Post Tip
"Sea time is the best :). I really enjoyed it and cant wait to see more."
Report Post Tip
woot sea time cant wait for more hehe
Report Post Tip
cant w8 for next one hehe
Report Post Tip
This is the most unfriendly thing i've ever read about myself in a good long time.

I might have to compose an enormously harsh and all consuming riposte.

''

There we go. That should do it.
Report Post Tip
Ah CamazotzCP, the only CP on everyone's safelist.
Report Post Tip
Takes a seat next to the hot Sarah Palin and hands her a box of half eaten chocolates

Hey there ;)

Oh and Sea Time. It was another great publication here on our streets. Good read!
Report Post Tip
woot give us mroe :-)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sea Time - Issue One
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL