Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 18:22:35
Page:  1 
MafiaShootout Started by: DangerMousez on Oct 14, '07 15:11
Steps upon a soap boxed. placed there by 2 midgets:Ladies and Gnts, as I walk these street I see people falling, Civ,and Thugs.This world of ours, used to have some order to. Now anybody can get a gun, any fool can get a HQ,but not all can be a good Cl.So as I see it there will always be war and no CL will last long.Its a bloody shame.
Report Post Tip
Thank you for that pearl of wisdom.
Report Post Tip
Okay here's a little thought for ya.

It took God(I mean the real Big Guy in that book) 7 days to create the world, now for one such as him 7 days could mean 7 years/70 years/700 years, you get the idea here.

So for things here to actually get to a point where idiots are running around in Bold it will take time and patience. We can't expect every CL that has gotten there HQ by ranking alone to be great leaders or hell even mildly compitant leaders.

These will come, or they might already be here we won't know until we see how they act and how they run their families.

That being said there will always be someone who gets an HQ that more than likely shouldn't have been given command of a melting ice berg in a desert in the first place. It's through their actions that we find out what sort of leader they will make.

As someone once said You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.
Report Post Tip
ALso was said:

Close mouth dont get fed.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: MafiaShootout
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL