Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 08:19:34
Page:  1 
Attention Business Owners! Started by: Fantom_Ghost on Oct 25, '08 01:33
Fantom walks out of his Chicago HQ and notices all of the bullet shells still scattered across the ground. He looks around at his city, and almost sulks for a minute. He makes his way back to his same old corner where he has made his previous speeches. He gets there and realizes there is a high traffic of Mafiosi walking around. He steps up onto his same old soap box, and as always, lights a cigarette before speaking.

Attention ladies and gents. I am here to announce that I have had plans in the works to liven up our worlds Bar District. Whether it will work or not, lays on your participation and cooperation. I know I haven’t been a bold figure in our world for long, but I want to do what I can while I can.

So what I have come up with, is a festival for all of the bar/business owners in our entire community, or those who wish to participate. So please, take the time, hear me out. My forefathers have seen this happen before, and it turned out amazingly.

Here’s the deal. Every business owner that is interested will be holding a contest. They will be posting everything inside of their bar, information about the contest, prize(s), etc. If you are interested and don’t think you’d have the materials, cash, etc. for a prize, you may talk to me and I am sure that I can help you out with something.

If you are interested, I have applications that I will leave here on my soap box, and they will also be in a box outside of my HQ.

Fantom places the applications on the box, they read:

Name of Business:

Type of competition:

Residency of your business:

I know it is a short application, but I’m sure you can tell me any details you wish me to know about your competition, or if you need help.

If I see that you are in possession of a large amount of money, yet still come to me for money to help with your prize, you may not receive my help, just depends on how I am feeling at the moment.

If you need any more information regarding my plans for the festival, you are more than welcome to come visit me and have a chat, I am actually a very approachable guy.

Also, if any of the other leaders are interested, I am always welcoming help. If you want to help me plan the rest of the festival, you are more than welcome. I can use all the help I can get

I want to thank you all for your time, and hopefully I will see you guys soon.

Fantom takes a long drag from his cigarette and tosses it to the ground. He points to a civilian passerby to stomp his cigarette out for him. He sees that the embers were put out by the mans foot, he makes his leave and disappears into the darkness.
Report Post Tip
Is there no one interested in participating and making this place a little more fun?
Report Post Tip
I'll do it.
Report Post Tip
Steps up

I think this a great idea Fantom_Ghost, and it is good to see that you are looking out for your cities well being.

A great opportunity if I do say so myself, people should be giving this some serious consideration. Even more so if you are residing in Chicago from time to time, would be nice to have.

Looking forward to having a couple drinks at some of the new establishments.

Way to be Fantom_Ghost!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Attention Business Owners!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL