Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 01:53:23
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Retire Button Started by: Cassidy on Oct 25, '08 14:15
I think that Made Man or above should only have the option to "Retire".

You're not really considered anything in a family until you reach Made Man so what can a Wise Guy or a lower rank really retire from?

I believe the only form of retirement for Wise Guy and below is an appointment with a pistol.
Report Post Tip
I'm in favor of this.
Report Post Tip
They could just suicide
Report Post Tip
"I believe the only form of retirement for Wise Guy and below is an appointment with a pistol."
Report Post Tip
Me bad
Report Post Tip
Good idea, you can't retire from the mafia your not really a member.
Report Post Tip
To be quite honest, there is not really any REAL retirement from a family. In the organized crime world, they usually don't take well to two week notices.

I'd say the only time a real retirement would be opposite of what you are suggesting and that the only way to truly retire past wiseguy is by death from a gun. Since you aren't a real integral part (Roleplay speaking) of the family till you are a Made Man, anything under might be able to just leave the world of crime because they may not be 100% committed to it yet.
Report Post Tip
I personally don't like the retire button at all. I know that it does save the admins time from having to kill a bunch of accounts. But people should have to go to their leader, letting them know they wish to leave the life of crime, instead of taking the easy way out.
Report Post Tip
I really like this idea to stop gangster and goomba's from retiring. What right has a low gangster or goomba got to they are out of the mafia they havent.
Report Post Tip
To be quite honest, there is not really any REAL retirement from a family. In the organized crime world, they usually don't take well to two week notices.

That's why they die when they "retire", POD. If you ever feel like retiring, the message you get after you click the button pretty much repeats what you said.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Retire Button
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL