Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 16:35:29
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Flip flopping families Started by: Antonio_Macelli on Oct 25, '08 18:01
It seems that most of you agree with me. That makes me feel better since i am somewhat new to these shores. I have but a few short comments to make regarding the one person who so strongly disagreed with me...

Sir, you are a ridiculously selfish and weak minded soul. I apologize for the disrespectful terms however, in this case it seems they are deserved. Your boss owes you nothing. When he/she accepts you into the family, you are in their debt. They are going out on a limb by accepting you. Many times they have never met you or your bloodline and have no idea of your skills or intentions. From the time you are accepted into the family. You owe your boss your life. You owe them your life because they gave you the opportunity to have yours. I would like to see how well you would fare in this thing of ours without a boss. You wouldn't. You would be shot dead in your tracks because you were trying to pull tricks on someone's turf. Try it I dare you. As far as your boss owing you respect. Just in case you still haven't got it. YOU owe THEM! They can choose to listen or not, if you want to bitch about that, then they can choose to kill you or not, because at that point you are potentially detrimental to the family.

Shut up, do your job, quit your bitching and deal with it.

To everyone else...

Thank you for helping me prove my point.
Report Post Tip
In our world, it is all about who you are.

Takes a drag from his cigar and looks out the window.. looking at the beautiful moon in the sky

We can lie, and pretend it isnt, but when it comes down to it we have seen mafioso 'jump ship' with no consequences in the past, in the recent war and will see it in future.. because we are all human criminals with friends and bonds and that will always lead to differences in what is acceptable and what is not... but again that is the mafia.. right?

If your on top with friends in high places thats how it goes.. right or wrong.

When you join a family, you do join until the death unless you are involved in just but a few things.. and that list is short and includes many things spoken in this poster by other mafioso.

To get ahead in our world.. the criminal world you must use your resources to your best of your abilities - because you can be DAMN sure that mobster who wants power across the block is trying his hardest..
Report Post Tip
What if your ties to a new family leader run deeper than the ties you have to a family leader who didn't know you from adam and chose to trust you? What then?
Report Post Tip
Well Phantom_Goat, you always have the option of talking with your current family leader. He or she may be willing to let you go. You must remember however, that even if your father or grandfather had ties to a new leader (or his ancestors), your current leader is the person who gave you protection and basically saved your life. You should remember this before asking them. I don't know all of the family leaders but I'd imagine some may take it as a sign of disrespect that, even though they saved your life, you want to go work for someone else just because you knew them when you were a youngster. It seems harmless on the surface but you've got to look at what your ties are, not the ties of your father or his father before him.
Report Post Tip
One should remain loyal to the end unless betrayed or treated like trash by said Boss. Bosses have met their demise for such infractions against their soldiers and capos. This si a violent life we live.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Flip flopping families
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL