Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 09:31:12
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Death and Money for Your next accountn Started by: MezzaninE on Feb 19, '13 23:35

Okay, so based on Tiggy's instructions... I understand if this may be deemed as helping with information not common knowledge.

However, I am going to ask anyway!

When you die, should you create another account, credits are transferred and you get a % funds passed on.

My intrigue is if this % funds is based on:

a) What's in the bank

b) Whats in the hand of the deceased at time of death

c) Both

I actually ask to understand something mentioned in the "Suggestions Forum" and would rather have an educated response to offer.

Many Thanks in Advance.

~Mezz

Report Post Tip

I thought it had to do with rank/money on hand honestly.. though I may be wrong.

Report Post Tip

It's actually a fairly small amount that is passed on to your next character. We don't make it very much because then the games economy would become very bloated with game cash.

Report Post Tip

I thought it was just the value of like, work done on the account. A 24 hour account could have like 15 million on hand and in the bank, and you'd still only get like $500 on the next character. Whereas a two month old account with 1 million on hand and in the bank, would get you $35,000. It tops off at $35,000 too, you will never get any more than that.

It has been a year since I've seen it though, so my knowledge is most likely rusty.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the responses, 

That P*ss*s on my bonfire then!

(Sammy, love the fact you responded to this on your year anniversary! hahah!)

Report Post Tip

enkindle, apologies, 

I wasn't after the actual % 

I understand it is small, There was an arguement as to economy and the money retained in the game after death (Grave robbing etc)

On the same premise, I assumed a similar amount was passed on to the next of kin.

My assumption that this was purely a % of cash on hand.

Although from what Sammy said, this is incorrect.

Would you mind clarifying?

Report Post Tip

You get a few bucks per petty done on your last name, topping off at 35k, giving you enough to do a full load of drugs starting off.

Report Post Tip

Lovely!

Thanks guys!

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Death and Money for Your next accountn
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL