Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:55:37
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
You have acquired a gun Started by: Numbers4Glory on Oct 26, '08 13:31
Hello, this suggestion will not impact on game play, merely the realism and authenticity of the game. I know, nothing new to click, how exciting.

Anyway, when you receive a gun, be it at Civilian or Thug, you are not able to use it. I'm not suggesting that we allow these individuals to use these weapons after a few hours of petty crimes, as I'm sure we can all agree that isn't how we want this to play. However, what I do think would be worthwhile would be a mail accompanying you acquiring a gun, explaining maybe how you acquired it and why you can't use it until you're Gangster.

I know that the old Gangster mail used to explain that you were given a gun, but as many get it before then, this could be improved. Perhaps the gun is still hot or the locals do not take too kindly to unaffiliated people using their firearms.

I'm not too sure of the actual story behind it - just that we should probably have one. Possible Assistant competition?

I don't know, I'll leave the details open. Any thoughts will be appreciated.
Report Post Tip
Yes, I highly agree with this.

I had to mail Numbers4Glory asking for clarification as to why I could not use a gun that I had acquired.

It may stop others being confused.
Report Post Tip
I like this idea as well, i enjoy reading those oh-so-special mails from no one in particular that explain why we can or can't do whatever it is that we're doing or not doing
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: You have acquired a gun
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL