Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 19:20:22
Page:  1 
Beating the dead Horse Started by: Taz on Oct 26, '08 14:33
Well to tell you the truth it is the only way I know to make a good horse in the first place.

I once heard this saying: You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink. (I would like to add this): If you beat the horse enough you sure enough can make him drown in the water.

Now with that I would like to say a few things,

"TAZ" pulls out the old soap box standing tall he says a few words:

The people of these streets are sometimes nice sometimes rude, But overal we are deceit people just trying to make a living on these dirty streets we call home, (AKA NO, NY, LA, etc). I would simply like to say hello to all of those people that are within earshot of my voice.... hey you there quit slapping that hoe..and listen. Let us all get along, well at least tell the next time we fight.

Taz steps of the box and slides it to the next person.
Report Post Tip
Push's Taz off the soap box and say's

"Nice speech, I agree quit the killing and only kill IA's because they deserve it" :)
Report Post Tip
Next time you come to the streets make sure you have a valid point

You spent more time setting up a One line speech than actually speaking on anything at all
Report Post Tip
Cherokee

Well speaking of one liners at least I am trying to instill a little bit of humor back into the streets. Some of us come here to speak our minds and we can get the thought out without being long winded about it.

Think before you chase the buffulo off the cliff would you follow them just because they jumped, I would hope not.
Report Post Tip
lol nice saying ill have to remember that one :)
Report Post Tip
I believe you have an unhealthy fixation on horses.

Pulls out a baseball bat and takes a few swings at the dead horse just for the hell of it
Report Post Tip
"Let us all get along, well at least tell the next time we fight."

Zoey nodded after she heard the last line of the speech.

Ok, I have no problem with that.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Beating the dead Horse
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL