Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:23:37
Page:  1 
Sinfest's House of Sin Started by: Sinfest on Feb 22, '13 02:56

Your Walking down Detroit's Business District with a dry mouth and a skip in your step, you decide to stop for no particular reason and head down an alley. You start to get nervous only cause you feel like someone is almost pulling towards a place. When in reality you are almost right. And it all started with your dry mouth. When you realize you have stopped you look up and see a freaking huge sign

Welcome to

Sinfest's House of Sin

Bar and Grill

Open 24 hours

Walking inside you take a look around and notice men and women all in half dress dancing in cages all around the place. They are dressed like little angels with wings. Glancing around more you notice all the wait staff are dressed in similar half dressed devil costumes. You are almost shocked by all the skin showing. Wafting though the smokey room you walk up to the bar and begin to read another sign

Grill is open and serving

Burger and Fries $1

Cheesy Fries $1

Pizza Slice and Fries $1

Hot Wings and Fries $1

Nachos $1.50

Drinks

Ask and you shall receive, no serious try it!

You notice quite a selection of beers, liquors and plenty of mixers at the bar before you decide to take a seat. You just start getting comfortable in the plush seat when the most attractive server you have ever seen walks up to your table and asks

"What will your sin be tonight?"

Winking and flirting shamelessly with you the server takes your order.

Report Post Tip

While boosting vehicles in the business district of Detroit, Jelena spotted a new business.

Sinfest's House of Sin

Jelena stopped the car. Sinfest had turned into quite the enterprising young man. He was either re-establishing or opening businesses all over the Country. Jelena's curiosity was piqued. Had she not seen a branch of this business in another city recently? She had been to so many cities as of late, she was unsure. Jelena got out and went in. Upon looking the place over, she saw that it was very much like a place she had seen before. The smoke billowing made her eyes water. She decided she may as well have a drink while she is here. The vehicles weren't scheduled to be at the dock until 3am for their short trip to Canada and customs had already been greased. Jelena walked up to the bar and was greeted by a sign.

Grill is open and serving

Burger and Fries $1

Cheesy Fries $1

Pizza Slice and Fries $1

Hot Wings and Fries $1

Nachos $1.50

Drinks

Ask and you shall receive, no serious try it!

Ask and you shall receive, she thought to herself. Interesting line in such a place. Jelena signaled for the bartender and ordered a beer. She ordered hot wings as well. May as well give them a try. It'd be nice to find a place with decent wings around here, she thought. The beer was promptly served. She looked around the place while she waited for her order. As usual, Sinfest had the best of the best entertaining the patrons. Jelena smiled, she expected nothing less from him.

Report Post Tip

Sinfest dancing with one of his male angel waiters in a cage notices his favorite person visiting another one of his establishments. Sinfest hopes down and heads over to her table towing both an Angel boy and Devil boy behing him on leashes. He reaches the table hands her the devil's lead and sits down, Telling the angel boy

"Bring me and my dear friend a mug and another pitcher of beer as well as another plate of wings."

turning to Jelena

"Hi Jelena! Welcome to the second installment of this house of Sin. My great grandfather opened up a very similiar place in New York and funds lately have been very good indeed. Hows the money here?"

Sinfest takes a swig of beer and starts to devour his plate of wings and dipping his fries in the wing drippings. Cleaning his face off he finishes his beer and tells Jelena

"orry hun I have go i have an urgent contact to meet"

With that Sinfest throws down a tip for his waiters and runs out the door putting his coat on as he runs.

Report Post Tip

Herondale is running away from Jelena after that Chicago affair he doesn't want to be on the bad side of that woman. She is a scary woman to reckon with .He pants and slowly regain his posture as the people are looking at him curiously.

He walks inside an establishment not bothering to read what it is , just so the onlookers will stop staring at him. A waiter approach him instantly and gave him the menu . Jace reads it and looks around to see who are here and if ever there are some people he might recognize. 

"That was a close call, guess I have to settle here and eat. I need to regain my energy, playing cat and mouse with Jelena is a hard task. " He puts his attention at the menu and , "I will have this " Jace pointed out at the menu :

Burger and Fries   $1

Cheesy Fries       $1

He then continue to browse for some drinks , he is so parched from dodging and running. It piques his attention when he read on the drinks

Ask and you shall receive 

"Well I just want a cold rootbeer . " Jace then said to the waiter.

Report Post Tip

Jelena was enjoying this place. She had left right after Sinfest telling the waiter to hold that beer and wings for her. She had no idea it would be an entire day before she returned. She had left Jace with a room key in Chicago. She had no time for his meandering ways. why she had been assigned to babysit this chap was beyond her comprehension anyway. Jelena took a flight into Detroit and returned to Sinfest's place. She wanted to talk to him about his connections in Detroit. She needed a fence and laundering services. Grand Theft had turned into a rather lucrative business in Detroit.

She cased the place as she always did a business when she entered and nearly lost her composure. She MUST be seeing things! She looked again. Dammit! What the hell was Jace doing here?!? He was so busy watching the dancers and eating cheese fries he hadn't seen her. Jelena stealthily slipped into the establishment and took a table behind him. When the waiter came over she put her finger to her lips signaling him to be quiet. She pointed to a pitcher of beer and the Burgers and Fries. She watched as Jace was eyeing a pretty little number that was dancing. If Jace tried to pick her up, Jelena was going to rip him apart. She got her order quickly. She drank and ate biding her time, waiting to see what this sleazeball did.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Sinfest's House of Sin
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL