Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:03
Page:  1 
CALL TO ARMS: Support a Great Cause, Get a CA Started by: Squishy on Feb 22, '13 17:09

A friend and Coworker of the MR Staff passed away Sept 8th, 2012 at the young age of 31. She leaves behind her daughter Brooke, who is now in the care of her parents. This Sunday there is a charity event to help raise a fund to create a savings account for Brooke. MR is sounding a call to arms. It would mean a lot to me if those that were able to find it within their hearts to support this good cause and purchase $10+ in credits, and then send 1 credit to Squishy (You keep the rest), in exchange you will be gifted a a full CA (Even if you have 2 now, you can open the gift once you have a free slot).

Soooo in summary:

1) Help a child who had a shit hand dealt to her.
2) Between Feb 22nd 17:00 - Feb 24 12:00, buy $10 or more in credits, then send 1 credit to Squishy. (You keep the rest of the credits)
3) Receive a CA that can be activiated at any time.
4) MR donates on your behalf to Brooke.
5) Feel good about helping an awesome child.

(You can find this thread again under the News & Announcements forum)

Report Post Tip

Any chance of you extend this by one day? Many of us who play MR get paid on the 10th and 25th.

Report Post Tip

You're a champ Squishy. Very glad to be of assistance.

Report Post Tip

i bought this morning, does this still count?

Report Post Tip

ill send it either way... brilliant again pal. excellent cause.

Report Post Tip

Sadly I could only give so much. Don't get my GI Bill for another month. Wish I could give more now, perhaps a rain check?

Again, I love giving people money who are in desperate need. Thanks Izzy.

Report Post Tip

Good Cause, Hope it gets allot of backing!

Report Post Tip

A good cause indeed. I hope the turn out is surprising.

Report Post Tip

Great cause Izzy, happy tEliEli

Report Post Tip

I'll do it aswell if its extended to +1 day, also is their a limit to the amount of times it can be done ?

Report Post Tip

Great cause Izzy hop all that can do this helps out :)

Report Post Tip

"I'll do it aswell if its extended to +1 day, also is their a limit to the amount of times it can be done ?"

While its for a great cause, it would create an imbalance if we offered more than 1 CA for 1 credit. Sorry bro :(

Report Post Tip

Great cause. WIll donate as soon as I can :)

Report Post Tip

I am glad I could help, best of luck to Brooke and cheers to Izzy for the great initiative.

Report Post Tip

Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart to all those who were able to donate to the fund for Brooke. The fundraiser is today and I know everyone will be touched by the generosity of the people here in our Mafia community.

I'll definitely update with how it goes tonight.

You all are some amazing people and I can't express that enough.

Thank you again,

~Laura(Belle)

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: CALL TO ARMS: Support a Great Cause, Get a CA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL