Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 13:04:10
Page:  1 
Sugary Enterprises presents. Started by: Birday on Oct 26, '08 17:53
Tired of same old Tea Time shenanigans? Fed up with their take on "humor?" Intelligent enough to know that The Mafia Times is utter rubbish? And don't get me started on "Sea Time"...

Now from the fresh minds of Mane and myself we bring you.....THE SUGAR FACTORY! With a fresh spin on the news game, we will be bringing all the news you want to hear all with a devilishly sweet twist! Tea Time: Watch your Kettles....The Sugar Factory is taking over. Look for us tomorrow at newsstands around the country.
Report Post Tip
wooot cant wait :)
Report Post Tip
Sounds very good to me. I always look forward to reading new publications. However you do have to be careful.

Too much sugar can lead to a nose bleed and we all know what that leaves you with.. Just a word of caution.
Report Post Tip
NoseBleed = Pain = Headache = Bleed to Brain = Death = Blame Birday

hehe
Report Post Tip
This sounds refreshingly different. I'll be first in line for the early edition!
Report Post Tip
I can't wait to get my copy.
Report Post Tip
Oh yes prospective readers, I can sense your anticipation. "What could possibly take the kettles out of Tea time???" I hear you exclaim. The Sugar Factory can, dear friends.

Without their kettles, there will be no good tea. Microwave tea doesn't count, as that tastes like shit.
Report Post Tip
Nothing will ever top Tea Time.
Report Post Tip
Nothing has stopped Tea Time...till now! This is the last week Tea Time will reign!
Report Post Tip
Marietta's better

End.
Report Post Tip
The last time I heard a street announcement as great as that was when Alessia was around.

IShotTheSheriff watches Birday attempt to get people to listen

Are you drunk too?
Report Post Tip
Are you going to call it:

Pee time?
Report Post Tip
Zoey heard the announcement from Birday and smiled at him.

Oh, Birday. You're so handsome and smart. Give me some sugar.
Report Post Tip
*Overhearing IShotTheSheriff I snort*

"IShotTheSheriff: Your words cannot dent me, for I know the end of tea time is near! Now I believe this pretty little lady actually had something of importance to say."

*I say as I turn to Zoey* "Zoey you know where you can find me" *I say with a wink.*
Report Post Tip
A man calling something "The Sugar Factory",frightens me.
Report Post Tip
Bullet, he obviously has a screw or two lose...
Report Post Tip
For the record, I am never, ever tired of the same old Tea Time shenanigans.

Now go wander into traffic.

I mean... I didn't mean to...

Marietta backs slowly away from the crowd before turning and fleeing quickly.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sugary Enterprises presents.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL