Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:41
Page:  1 
CALL TO ARMS: Thank you Thank you Thank you! Started by: Squishy on Feb 24, '13 18:03

In a few hours, the MR community will be presenting Lauren's parents, Joe and Kathy Wolstenholme an incredible $1,200 that the MR community raised towards Brooke's future.

It is absolutely mind blowing how quickly this community can come together and really make a difference. I am forever indebted to all of the users who made this happen with your words and your financial support towards Brooke.

You guys are the best part of MR. There is a saying that "Something is only worth the sum of all its parts", which in the case of MR - makes it pretty fucking priceless.

I love you guys,

Scott

Report Post Tip

Fucking WIN.

Report Post Tip

That is awesome what a great community we have here.

Report Post Tip

Very nice! 

Report Post Tip

$1200??? wow! great work everyone that helped, this is excellent news. Best wishes to Brooke and her family

Report Post Tip

nice very nice to see a bunch of gangster and mobsters come together for a good cause fu*king great good job everyone 

Report Post Tip

best wishes to brooke and her family

Report Post Tip

Great to hear that people still care even in this economy

Report Post Tip

Proud to be part of this.

Report Post Tip

The benefit for Brooke went over very well! Squishy and Kendra are actually pretty good bowlers...who knew?! Kendra got 2nd highest bowler for the evening. Nice job!

We ended up raising almost $4,000 dollars total. A great deal of that thanks to everyone here!

Again, thank you to everyone who was able to donate. You are helping change a little girls life, and that is something amazing. Looking for a silver lining in tragedy is hard, but Lauren's family are very thankful to everyone who showed their support and that includes you.

Thank you once again.

Laura <3

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This is awesome, so glad it came out so well!

Report Post Tip

although i didnt get the message in time. i am grateful that this community does great things. as a father of 2 lil girls this means a lotto me. i regretthat i could not contribute

Report Post Tip

This is great to see everyone pull together for such a great cause,Great job everyone!

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: CALL TO ARMS: Thank you Thank you Thank you!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL