Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 17:00:22
Page:  1 
Philly Business District Started by: Briana_Arao on Oct 27, '08 13:20
A lone thug strolls up to his favorite Philly hot dog stand and orders a dog with the works from the burly vendor. As he starts biting into the long, flavored wiener, John Q. Thug notices a large shadow looming in the distance. Out of nowhere, the HMS Friend Ship barrels through the city destroying homes and businesses alike. The thug almost chokes on his wiener in sheer amazement at a large cruise ship plowing through the city streets. He notices a fine young lass with a very toned figure begin to disembark with her ravishing First Mate Numbers and footstool Ensign SeamanStaines. Captain Briana and First Mate Numbers use the large Ensign's frame as an impromptu stage as they begin to address the public.

Ahoy mateys! I apologize for crash-landing in the city, but AnitaAnchor was kind enough to setup a box social this morning and I have been steering my boat in a little bit of an inebriated state. We will be planning a mixer later if any of you all are interested! Please contact SeamanStaines for ticket info.

I almost forgot I came here on business!

As part of the beautification process of the city of Philadelphia, I will be offering a $15,000 cash incentive to all new business owners after initial establishment of a legitimate business in Philly. Any business that has been created with an actual semblance of effort (more than a 3 line bar post) will be rewarded with the stipend. All types of business are recommended and we would like to see as much diversity as possible. After your opening ceremonies, please contact me and I will sail over to Philly and check out your establishment.

The most successful business (judged by myself based upon number of visitors and quality of establishment) by 13:00 on November 3rd will receive a $150,000 cash prize. If enough interest is generated, I will consider creating other tiers of winnings and possible upping the "Grand Prize" amount.

Good luck to all and I hope to see more visitors to Philly! Please do not forget about the Philly Friendship Tax!!!!!!

Captain Briana and First Mate Numbers leave Ensign SeamanStaines lying on the ground as the two shipmates return to board the HMS Friend Ship. SeamanStaines remains motionless on the ground and a hobo strolls up to the Ensign. You watch in horror as the hobo curls up to SeamanStaines and begins to sleep using SeamanStaines' massive girth as a sleeping bag. Thoroughly grossed out and ready to puke, you leave.
Report Post Tip
Well Madam let me be the first to say: I will come to your fine city and I will set up a shop that will please many poeple of your fine city.

I hope you to will come in for a visit MS.M
Report Post Tip
And of Course a MS. BA also /plus all the other ladies out there.
Report Post Tip
Saul Speaks out loud in the crowd.

"Philly its such a wonderful place there, very friendly. I think i will be setting up a business there, the customers would be very nice with the HMS friend ship over there."

Saul grabs his case and heads to the airport with a smile on his face.
Report Post Tip
I have recently inherited a business from my father and grandfather before him. It is called Gino's Pizzeria. I realize that due to it's pre-existence, it may not qualify for this contest but I would still like to see anyone who wants to come in and check it out. We also have locations in NY and Chicago.
Report Post Tip
I believe this is a good way to set up Philly once more as one of the best city's for a business.

Also, this helps the community once again revive the bars as ive stated before.

I Hope to see a lot of nice places to have a drink or bite to eat my next visit there.

As he finished. Doyle waited for the first train to Philly to see what the city of friendship had to offer.
Report Post Tip
"I have opened a business in the home city of HMS Friend Ship, So if you are there come and pop in and have a drink with me and the others. Everyone is welcome."

Saul Smiles and heads off you his Business.
Report Post Tip
I have also opened a Business in the wonder city of Philly anyone and everyone is welcome there at anytime :)
Report Post Tip
Oct 30, '08 10:06 Your accountant has made payment of $15,000 to paradise.

Oct 30, '08 10:06 Your accountant has made payment of $15,000 to the_dealer.

Oct 30, '08 10:05 Your accountant has made payment of $15,000 to saulsilver.

Oct 30, '08 10:05 Your accountant has made payment of $15,000 to gameownage.

Oct 30, '08 10:05 Your accountant has made payment of $15,000 to yoyo.

Oct 30, '08 10:05 Your accountant has made payment of $15,000 to pizza_guy.

Oct 30, '08 10:04 Your accountant has made payment of $15,000 to maggieg.

Business stipends have been arranged, please message me if you did not receive money for this contest thus far.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philly Business District
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL