Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 18:15:58
Page:  1 
Inside and around the Loonie Bin Started by: Juggalo on Oct 27, '08 20:11
Juggalo flips out of the front doors of the HQ on to the front steps

Hey there ladies and gentlemen, I know it has been awhile since I have been out here and really I do not want to feed you any sob story excuses. So I'll leave it at I had some things I was dealing with in another world.

Now then, why I'm here, I thought I would just give everyone an inside scoop on how the Los Angeles Lunatics are doing. It has been a couple weeks since I was given authorization by the great don on Detroit to set up in this fair city next to Clan O'malley. So far I would say everything has been going fairly smoothly, the members of the Lunatic family have been moving up the ranks while upholding everything our family is about - here is a shout out to you guys, I couldn't do it without ya.

When I set up in LA, I had noticed that the bar section was well... rather lame and bunked out. I walked down bar strip in LA and I couldn't find a single place to sit down and start mingling with the local bar owners, if they weren't chained up. So I decided to try and get a couple establishments set up, but I really didn't want anyone to set up a bar in LA and have it be a write off. (Spam Fest) So I went to the people I could trust most, my brothers and sisters of the Lunatic family. There was a poster posted inside the Lunatics HQ that stated that LA was very much in need of some dedicated business owners. It stated that they would have to be unique and their own, after all no one like rip off. It explained that if anyone of the Lunatic were interested that they were to start working on their blue prints - and present it afterward they were done to the upper structure of the family. Of course there was a little incentive involved, and though the process is still building today we have a couple bars that I myself love to have around.

So please if you are in Los Angeles please take a slide down the bar strip and have a drink - hell come get me and I'll have a couple with you.

So besides the bar strip I would just like to point out that it seems LA has grown into a safe place to live, everyone is cooperating to my knowledge and the deaths are down to nearly none, and I think unless we didn't do this together it may not have happened this way. Everyone who resides in LA deserves a pat on the back.

Well this is all for now - I have a couple things I need to tend to but please shoot me a line anytime or if you have anything you would like to comment on I'll be more then happy to speak of it.

Steps aside and waits for others to speak
Report Post Tip
Kronic steps forward.

Being a made man for the LuNaTiCs has brought great responsibilities in the family. There's many new faces out there and hopefully are establishments will bring other families to the fair city of Los Angeles to have a drink with us. I, along with Juggalo will be around to have a drink anytime. Drop me a line if you're in Los Angeles.

On another note, stability has strucken us for the first time in nearly a month. It's given us all the chance to breath in clean air again and work for our families. So don't be afraid to let loose at the Los Angeles bar strip. I along with many other LuNaTicS welcome anyone into Los Angeles to have a drink with me and the two families that reside there.

Kronic walks down the street to a bar waiting on someone to join him.
Report Post Tip
After listening to Juggalo's speech Zoey approached him and greeted him with a friendly smile.

It seems like just yesterday you and I were foot loose and fancy free kids in Detroit. Those were the good old days. I'll never forget when we stole Marietta's car and ummm, nevermind. If she ever finds out the dent on the fender was our fault she might never talk to us again.

Zoey took out her flask and took a drink then offered it to Juggalo.

It's good to see you out here on the streets. I've missed you, but I have my eye on another fella now. Maybe you know him. He works in L.A. too. His name is Birday. He's the sweetest guy in the whole world. If you ever see him tell him I said Hello, ok?
Report Post Tip
You see the man approach lighting a cigar

Juggalo, you have no idea what an honor it has been to be a MadeMan in your crew and knowingly know you have my back on anything and you would do anything for me.

I love you man and thank you for everything you have done for me. I only hope one day you can say the same for me.

you see the man take a swig out of his flask and hand it to juggalo

LUNATICS FOR LIFE
Report Post Tip
You see thunder_struck walk into the bar, and you think to yourself for a new guy he aint bad. He sits next to you says, "You don't know me very well, but you will and one day you will value me as a good friend and a good LuNaTiC." Both men have a drink in silence that says more then words ever could.
Report Post Tip
Accepting the flask from Zoey he takes a shot and hands it back to her, then looking at her as a smile runs across his painted up face

Thank you Zoey, and no I could never forget those times. And about the bumper you were the one driving remember...

Rolls his eyes

Okay so it might have been my idea but still. I miss those days and will always hold them close to my heart.

I will let Birday know if I see him around, if you're in LA and have time for a coffee of sorts please let me know. Ill be more then happy to join you. Good seeing you again.

Shortly after speaking with Zoey he runs into a fellow family member by the name of Magua who offers him a shot of his flask as well, taking the shot and returning it to Magua

Thanks man for the kind words, you have done so much for the Lunatics don't you worry about it.

Throwing up his arms he repeats the words "Lunatics for life".
Report Post Tip
Walks up next to Juggalo

Fear not Zoey and Juggalo. For I am sure that if she did find out, she would not only talk to you both quite a bit, but she may also dent you both in return!

As for the bar strip. It is a constant improvement. It's moved from a lack luster, shoddy street. Into a gleaming feast of activity. But, we are not done in the city of Angels, oh no! We are always looking for new entrepreneurs. This city should glow with the best bars in the seven cities, or so we hope.

Clasps Juggalos shoulder

Great work are ahead of us, my brother.
Report Post Tip
I have a bar iN L.A
Report Post Tip
A short timid figure walks in....late as usual

Hey Juggs, Guerrilla....Zoey. Was a little busy with some HQ stuff could'nt really fly out till a little while ago. Establishing a new city is hard work.

takes out his flask. The label reads "Product of West Hollywood".

The establishments are slowly and steadily taking hold in LA guys and here is an example of it....and trust me its the not the flask thats the product of LA, its what's inside it.

pours the onlookers a shot/cup, given whatever they are holding at the moment.

From the shores of LA gentlemen and ladies! to a new beginning, to reconstruction....

raises his "product of West Hollywood" flask for a toast

To LA, to our fearless leader, to the LuNaTiCs!!!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Inside and around the Loonie Bin
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL