Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 09:26:17
Page:  1 
No place to go Started by: FrangkieFigs on Oct 27, '08 20:55
Flying around these cities with business card in hand. There is no work to be found. With the depression hitting the streets hard all crews seemed to be closed. What is a upcoming gangster to do? Has the depression hurt the industry so much that the crews have closed their doors? If there is work for a hard working new gangster please drop me a line. I am waiting to work hard for you!!
Report Post Tip
Sir, as I can see, you have sent 1 message.

Maybe try asking around... Talk to some of the leaders, don't just assume there is no space.
Report Post Tip
Dear sir, I have checked out the job listings and it appears you are a little misinformed.

The following crews/families do have positions/places available:

Doyle - 6

Juggalo - 1

Bi-Polar_Bear - 1

Hayley - 1

Dante_Balboni - 2

Taskmaster - 1

I am sure if you put effort into an application and knock their socks off you will have no problem getting in. Most leaders save a spot for that special someone.
Report Post Tip
Thank you for your comments. I did not want to waste any ones time on an application if they weren't hiring. I will persue the job market harder.
Report Post Tip
Walks by looking at the young man speaking, thinking to himself, I believe Ive seen him around a few years ago...

Stops, turns and looks...hmm maybe a twin...what the hell a little help wont hurt.

Sir there's plenty of help out there, as the fella before me stated, look at all these families. They usually carry a little something thatll let you know if they need more members ;)
Report Post Tip
Sorry mate, when I contacted you I was unawre that our final crew spot had already been sent out. Just waiting for the guy to accept. Try Dante_Balboni I believe he has a couple of spots still open.

"When one door closes one door opens, just dont stand behind the closed door for too long and miss the open door."

Going on to the next interview... Wish me luck...
Report Post Tip
Good Luck and always remeber that crew caps never end on any other digit then 0 or 5 the so if theres like 23 then there obviosly space even if it says no space
Report Post Tip
I'll give ya a place yeah, read the rules and everything in the HQ

The hard work paid off. Thank you to all for their recommendations and directions.
Report Post Tip
looks over the guy and takes a draw from his smoke

Okay so someone sent you my way, I'll take ya in kid and see what your made of.
Report Post Tip
Takes a drag of his Lucky Strike and looks over at the man who has found a new home.

There is a shortage again yes for new homes for young me and woman off the boat trying to make a name for themselves. Family heads are working on a solution for this problem. So sit tight everybody it will be worked out. I promise you that.

Throws the smoke on the ground as he makes his war over to get himself drink at the local Tavern.
Report Post Tip
Smiles as he watches the young gangster find a family

You found your family sir, now its to the top for you!

Hands the old time mafioso his business card

Dont ever listen to King_Cav - he advise could get you life in prison.
Report Post Tip
butts in and grabs striphes crad and chucks it into the bin

theres an old saying...

Listen to striphe you'll be poor the rest of yer life

Here take my business card much much better...

holds out his business card to the youngster
Report Post Tip
12 spaces ey

I can think of a time there would've been murder for such a situation.

Alas, friends are friends woooooo
Report Post Tip
Friendship is always worth wooing over.
Report Post Tip
Maybe we should give the new bloodlines a little more choice. The families hang signs with "Crew is Full". Glad you found a place to dwell. The recessions are hitting hard.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: No place to go
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL