Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 13:39:30
Page:  1 
A New Auth in Philly Started by: Briana_Arao on Oct 28, '08 13:43
Captain Briana reclines in a lounge chair aboard the HMS Friend Ship and watches SeamanStaines engage in a wrestling match with another prospective sailor. Curiously he always ends up naked before these wrestling matches. SeamanStaines always claims this is to help bring back the authenticity of true Greco-Roman form, but Captain Briana was not always aware that Greco-Roman form involved such loud grunting and moaning. She makes a mental note to ask SeamanStaines how he proceeds to hold these men so tightly without ever losing concentration.

Captain Briana notices how happy the patrons on her boat look, but realizes that the city of Philly itself seems quite lonely. The business district is beginning to light up as a result of the new Philly Business District Organization Program, but the homes and apartment buildings of the city remain empty. A few soft tears fall down her cheek as she begins to reminisce of the happier days when she and Premier were able to frolic in the city with hands clasped ready for action. She grabs her favorite megaphone and begins to address the ship and the city together.

After the sad passing of my good friend Premier, I have taken the time to look around Philadelphia and I noticed it is in dire need of an additional leader to help guide the masses. Philly needs someone who will be strong, loyal to their family, and willing to sacrifice their personal gains for the greater good.

Friendship relies on many friends to succeed and I am happy to say that my lineage has been blessed to know this specific mafioso for many years now. He has been a faithful companion on many of my voyages and has been a silent partner in most of my business ventures thus far. He meets all of the qualifications worthy of a crew leader in this day in age; he possesses a rapier-like wit, a chiseled face, a calm demeanor, and oodles of cash. He has been labeled by some as a problem-solver, but has been labeled by most as a true friend. He is frequently seen roaming the cities and without a doubt, he will make many additional contributions to the Seven Cit-Seas at large.

I hope you will all join with me in welcoming WEBSPIDER to make his new web in Philly!

Congratulations, fair spider, you have earned this position and opportunity! I look forward to working closely with you going forward!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Webspider, very well deserved! ;)
Report Post Tip
I honestly couldnt think of someone better for the job :P
Report Post Tip
Well honestly, When seeing the news bulletin headline of New Auth in Philly, I didn't expect it to be the Spider. I guess he is an alright creature, as long as he doesn't catch me in his little web when I come to visit.
Report Post Tip
An amazing choice Briana! Some testosterone to balance out your overwhelming amounts of estrogen. I am sure you and WebSpider will work well together and do wonders for Philly. His strong and silent demeanour will balance out your flamboyancy.

Will there be a wedding in the future? I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering if I should be looking at linens and kitchen supplies for a bridal shower gift.

Congratulations WebSpider, you truly deserve this.
Report Post Tip
Marietta nods her approval and smirks.

Perfect choice, I'd say. I expect some amazing things to come out of Philly as soon as possible.

Congratulations to both Briana and Webspider, and may you two have a long and industrious working (and personal, I assume? Don't tell me you didn't tap that Miss Arao.) relationship with one another.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations and I wish both of you well.
Report Post Tip
Listening to this madness a OneDreamTwiceLost speaks up on the matter of this new Auth.

"Google is taking over the universe. Congratulation WebSpider! You sure have been waiting an awful long time for this achievement."

"I hope you build a nice big HQ for all of us new blood."
Report Post Tip
Woo! its good to see someone has noticed the hard work of WebSpider.

I wish you all the best of luck, together ya's will work wonders.
Report Post Tip
Nice chice i guess Briana cant wait to see how he reacts to the pressure of working with your good self

i wonder if well ever get a speech from the spider himself.
Report Post Tip
Guerrilla applauds

Congrats Webspider! Such a long time coming indeed!

Great Choice Briana
Report Post Tip
Congrats Spider Well Done
Report Post Tip
.... yet another mute auth.

WHEN WILL THE MADNESS STOP???!?!?!
Report Post Tip
Sits on a bench puzzled by what he just heard

Did she say WebSpider?

hmm somebodys pulling "special favors"

Rises off the bench, puts a glove on one of his hands and shakes Mr.Webspiders hand

Good job..?
Report Post Tip
Aye webspider, your mysterious ways will surely bring good fortune to Philadelphia!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New Auth in Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL