Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 05:29:02
Page:  1 
gameownage's death? (Role-Play) Started by: gameownage on Oct 28, '08 16:54
gameownage is walking away from his first successful bank robbery with his good friend, opps. feeling very good for getting the enormous payout from this little hiest of his, he was caught completley off gaurd and did not notice the car pulling up from around the corner. turns out, it was a rival family that was angry at these two for cutting in on their action at that bank. before gameownage or oops even saw the car, blats were shot. one barley missing oops's head and 2 hitting gameownage's left arm, the arm with his revolver. another to the chest as gameownage hit the pavement. the car pulled off and opps was on his knees next to gameownage trying to stop the bleeding and trying to call for help from some passers by

gameownage: am...am i going to make it?

oops: ye-yea game, just hang on.

oops: CAN ANYONE HELP? PLEASE!

gameownage: i...i cant move.

oops: its ok its ok, just dont try to make any moves
Report Post Tip
All the confusion running through his mind, it was a rival family but which? Can't think about this now, gotta get Game to a safe place. Where? How? Where the fuck is everyone?

I told you to stop moving! Gotta tie these spots up to slow down the bleeding, its going to hurt...

Watching the expression of agony on his friends face, he begins to remove his belt and laces from his shoes.

Talk about quick thinking ey?

Hoping to see some ease on games face with that little remark. But none was given. He begins to tie tightly just above the shot wounds on the arms

There. Now for the chest.

Presses with some force preventing the protrusion of games blood. Game begins to mumble incoherently...

Whats that pal?
Report Post Tip
gameownage's agony knows no bounds in this situation as the blood from his chest kept pouring out like juice from a sqaushed fruit

i-i said, that hurt gameownage said as he gave a slight frown

well its not going to feel to good. where the hell is everyone??

how the fuck am i suppose to know? there was some big annocment going down...that may be why.

yea, maybe. JESUS, NO ONE IS AROUND TO HELP OUT WITH THIS? oops screamed out as the blood seemed to slow down from seaping out of gameownages chest
Report Post Tip
Chilli is driving down Bulberry street on his "new car." New. Ha. At least until he dumps it somewhere. He cant be seen with this car unless he wants to spend life in prison. A body in the trunk and drugs in the backseat are kind of hard to explain to the judge. As Chilli approaches the light on corner of Bulberry street and Mott avenue he is distracted by a big noise and a huge object moving fast on his right side. Wait thats not some object. Chilli has to focus clearly to make sure he is seeing what is seeing. With urgency and not a care in the world He floors it and follows the trio down Mott avenue.

Shit. No. Oops told me about a hit going down here today. If they dont know about these guys then they are going to be showered with lead. There we go I see him.

It was too late. The trio up ahead with tommy guns out the window shot at Oops and gameownage

NOO!!!!!

Accelerated. Pushing down on the gas so hard feeling like he was going to break the thing. BOOM! He rams into the other car. Chilli gets out of the car with his pistol in hand and starts shooting at the trio. Civilians were running in all directions. Mayhem in the streets. The trio pressed on the gas and left. CHilli had no time for them he had to see make sure his friends are ok.He runs up to gameownage and oops

Oh fuck man. Shit. We gotta get you out of here. We gotta get to the hospital. Oops... you hurt. Can you walk?
Report Post Tip
Hearing the sweet sounds of the pistol that he had sold to Chilli brought a sense of some reinsurance at a time like this

Boy am I glad to see you!

I'm fine, but big guy over here has taken 3 hits.

Think he's passing out, we gotta move him and quick...

Help me pick him up. Easy now..

The two grab game and lift him off the ground. Heading towards Chilli's ride. Staring at it..

I don't wanna know, just get the door.
Report Post Tip
as gameownage was getting picked up with all the blood rushing back down to his feet, a sharp pain went threw his chest and arm

chilli: haha, good to see your not dead

gameownage: yea, lucky me. what hospital did you say we were going to again?

just as gameownage finished speaking, he blacked out from all of his blood loss. blacking out, he thought this was it

oops: hey hey buddy! dont die on us yet

chilli: shit i hope no one else is comeing.

as chilli spoke these words, they hopped in the car and started driving off. just seconds before cops arrived on the scene, revolvers in hand

oops: dam, we just made it out of there, heh

chilli: yea, heh

gameownage: ...
Report Post Tip
Chilli quickly opens the door and helps gameownage in the back seat. His thoughts are running a hundred miles in all directions. Was gameowange going to make it? Where can he take him? Who were those three working for? They look so familiar. No time he thinks to himself as he gets in his car

"Sorry about the smell. I uhh... had this thing to take care of earlier." Says Chilli to Oops

"Ok, so where should we take him? Cant be anywhere far. He wont make it." Says Chilli

"What is the matter with you? We are not doctors! We have to take him to the hospital genius!" says Oops

"Oh yea. We will drive down to the nearest hospital which is 4 miles away with a body in the fucking trunk and bags full of money from the heist you just pulled. I am sure no questions will be asked." says Chilli

Then he hears it. The sirens. "Fucking cops" he thinks to himself...
Report Post Tip
Oops glances back at game laying in the backseat, sprawled over Chilli's drugs

Yeah, thats fucked now. Ain't nobody out there who's gonna pay for that shit right there.

Chilli: Goddamit game! You better pull through cos that a hard weeks pay!

Just watch the street man.

Darting through the streets, dodging cars and pedestrians

Hospitals ain't a good idea. There is this doctor, well no license but he has done a few touch ups on me when I survived the last war on these forsaken streets. I tell you, things are not the way they used to be. I think you know the guy, grew up on your block..
Report Post Tip
gameownage was comeing back into his state of mind, and after hereing oops's little proposal, he kind of flipped

gameownage: wait no license? is he good? i dont want to die because of some shitty doctor

oops: well well sleepy head, glad your not dead yet

chilli: yea, and you better not die on us because that shit cost alot!

gameownage: you never thought of moving it before i got in?

chilli: ohh yea great idea, put you back on the ground, move my shit, then put you back in.

oops: for the last dam time, keep your eyes on the road

chilli: *mumbling*

as soon as they finished talking, two cars emurged from the corner behind them and started speeding up as fast as they could. ramming the back of the car, they all flew into the side of the building. two people came out with tommy guns and started firing on the car. chilli stuck out his hand and started shooting and took one out. gameownage jumped out from the side as quitely as possabe, trying to aim to kill the man in one shot. aiming carefully, he shot the man sqaure in the fore head. oops and chilli picked gameownage up and they were down the ally nearest to them

chilli: my cocaine!!!

oops: forget it man, lets go

gameownage: dam did you guys see me back there??

chilli smacked gameownage

chilli: thats for my coke!
Report Post Tip
Oops smacked Chilli

And that's for not letting me shoot at anything.

He always enjoyed using Betsy

Chilli, kick that door down. If we can't get him to a doctor, we can sure try bringing one to him.
Report Post Tip
Chilli cant believe it. Everything was going swell just 30 minutes ago. He was going to visit his gumara and now it all went to shit

Oops: Chilli kick that door down.

Chilli: Wait. Where are we? What street is this? This looks familiar.

Oops: You with the fucking nostalgia. Who gives a fuck gameownage is dying. We need to get him some help fast!!!

Gameownage: Seriously chilli does it fucking matter?

Chilli: yes it fucking matters!! We are here! This is the club that my friend owns. He pays me weekly. Fucker owes me. Haha you see that broken glass over there by the door? That was me last week when I uhh threw some guy out the window. Disrespected the joint.

Gameownage: You piece of shit hurry up!

Chilli breaks down the door. CHilli takes out his gun and shoots in the air. Scaring away any pesty civilians. That should clear up the place. Chilli walks in ad poitns his gun at a figure up ahead. As his eyes get used to his new surroundings he notices that figure is his friend Chichi.

CHilli: Hey chichi... been looking for ya. Ya havent been home lately?

Chichi: Ahh jeez im sorry man. I am gonna pay you man I swear. Thats why im here im working overtime man.

Chilli: Shut the fuck up for now. I need a favor and unless you want to end up with cement shoes I suggest you do it.

Chilli looks back and sees oops dragging gameownage inside the club.

Chilli: My friend here has been shot. I know you went to medical school so I am going to ask you to help me out and patch him up.

Chichi: No way man I cant do this.I dont have the proper equipment!

Chilli looks at Oops and smirks. Chilli grabs chichi by the collar, slams him into the wall and slaps him around.

Chilli: Listne you little prick. You are gonna fix him up. I am not stupid. You keep your equipment upstairs!

Chichi: Ok ok... we need to get him drunk though. To numb him up. He is going to feel this.

CHilli looks at gameownage and smiles

Chilli: Good. He owes me. hehe.

CHilli turns to oops... looks like he is going to say something.
Report Post Tip
gameownage stops chilli from speaking the words about to come out of his mouth

gameownage: woah woah, not so fast. im not letting this little prick do anything to me, on me, or even around me. hes not even what, 19, 20?

chichi: hey dick head im 22!

chilli: i wouldent advise you to call my friends dick heads.

oops: jesus christ shut the hell up, all of you! lets just get him upstairs and go from their.

they all drag gameownage upstairs where chichi gives gameownage alot of alchohal to numb the pain of the surgery

chichi: well, i dont know how much to give him, better just drink down the whole bottle

gameownage: of whiskey? its not on the label but im guessing this stuff isent supposed to be drank right after being shot

oops: just drink it and hurry up!

gameownage quickly guzzls down all of the whiskey and lays back on the table

gameownage: hey yo-you guyz are all my *gulp* my friends and-

chichi: perfect...
Report Post Tip
Crouched over game, glares up at the two men standing.

He fuckin talks a lot hey? Good thing he's out cold. Get to work on him, Chilli and I will lock this place down.

You gotta phone that I could make a call with?

Chichi: Yeah, back there...don't go touching anything..

Blow me...

Chichi: Why is that you mafioso type such assholes?

Chilli: I wouldn't piss him off any more than he is right now, capiche?

I can still hear him talking! Get him to get the job done...

Oops precedes with his phone call whilst Chilli checks the place out...

...Intermission...
Report Post Tip
Chilli heads downstairs to lock up the bar. The last thing we need is to have any unnecessary visitors. The bar has an eerie feeling to it. It is like a ghost town. Its quiet. Chilli closes the bar door looking out making sure no one sees as him as he does so. Chilli heads to the back of the bar where they came in from and locks the door. As Chilli starts to head back he notices something at the corner of his eye. The window shades are open. He sees 3 cars parked across the street that he could have sworn weren't there 5 minutes ago. "Better safe than sorry" he thinks to himself. Chilli goes to close the window shades. As he does this 10 men pop up from behind the 3 cars with tommy guns pointed at him.

"Ahhh fu--"

That was as far as CHilli got before the 10 men started spraying the bar with bullets. Glasses breaking all around Chilli. Chilli takes 2 hits to his chest.

" Oops!!! CHICHI!!! We have company!!!!" says Chilli trying to scream over the loud thunderous noise of the Tommy Guns.

Chilli takes out his pistol ready for any fucker to come in and meet his doom. Making sure he stays low to the ground, Chilli crawls to the back of the bar.

"ChiChi! Oops!..." screamed Chilli once more with no response from anyone.

"Where the fuck are they..." thought Chilli

Too much blood. Chilli passes out
Report Post Tip
gameownage awakes from his drunken frenzy to see him boarded up with medical bandages on his arm and chest.

gameownage: well ill be damned. not only do i feel better, i look better with these wraps

chi chi: i dident go to medical school for no-

that was all that was said as gunshots rained through the lower level of the club and the voice of their commrad.

gameownage: fuck! chill-

chi chi: shut the hell up, they'll hear you and your not exactly ready to move yet

gameownage: fuck you thats our friend down there!

chi chi: weer not exactly armed.

as that was said, chi chi walks away and comes back with two pistols and two tommy guns

gameownage: god dam! nice, but we dont have much time. how do we get to those walkways up at the cieling.

-----------------------------------------------------

chilly: god dammit where are you! about to lose conciousness, the right hand of the new crew in town, king_cav , walks up to see chilly on the ground bleeding

king: well, well, well. laying on the floor like that dog you are

chilly: you mother fucker, you'll nev-

just as that was said, king pulls out a revolver that was hidden in his coat and aims it straight at chilly's head.

king: dont worry boys, get outta here. ill clean this up and have striphe and his gaurds come and get me

as all of the mobsters left, gameownage and chi chi saw the chance to act and swooped across the bearings. as king was about to end chilly's unconcious life, gameownage shot king from directly above in his shoulder, knicking the ear and just missing his heart.

king: AHH! *gulp* *thud*

chi chi saw his opprotunity and ran across to an exit and left before more people came

gameownage: fucking coward, where the hell was oops in all of his? gameownage said looking around for his friend

gameownage: chilly! gameownage jumped down and kneeled next to his friend.

gameownage: dont worry buddy...im, im going to call marietta, she'll help you man, just hang in their.

gameownage ran over to the phone oops was useing and dialed the number for marietta's private line, given to him at his made man promotion

gameownage: marieeta! come to the club on 53rd and vine!

marietta: gameownage, this isent the time for clubing. oops just returned to the HQ and told me some people were shot.

gameownage: that would be me and chilly! we had some kid here fix me up but as we finished, striphecorelli's right hand king_cav was sent in here with ten men with tommy guns and they fired down on chilly. he took two shots to the chest and is unconsiouce. his men left and i shot king in the shoulder from the raftors so im guessing i hit his heart, if not he's atleast unconsiuce from blood loss

the line was silent for a few seconeds

marietta: alright im comeing with zoey and some medics. dont worry, were not loseing chilly or you and were going to fix king up and get all of this straightend out. why did they go after you in the first place?

gameownage gets ready for his large explanation

gameownage: me and oops just got done with our first successful bank robbery as you know

marietta: yes,

gameownage: well as we were going back to the HQ we were gunned down by the same men that were just here. i was hit and oops was not hit. he stopped my blood loss and luckily chilly was coming around the corner in his new car. we were going to one of his friends that was going to care for me and our car was rammed. we went off into a curb as did the other car that rammed us. we took out the two people in that car and were off into an ally way that lead to the medic taking care of me. as we were finishing up, me getting up from so much whiskey to "dull" the pain, we heard shots from outide, which lead to chilly getting shot, which lead to oops going to the HQ and telling you, which lead to this phone call, now will you COME DOWN HERE?

marietta: taking a seconed to understand and comprehend everything that was just told to her.....alright, ill be right their

gameownage: alright...

as gameownage hung up the phone he ran back to his friend who woke up but was in horrable pain and loseing alot of blood. gameownage grabbed a veiw raggs from the bar and kitchen and ran to his friend. pushing on his chest with the rags, he stopped that blood loss and used seom of the bandages to cover up his bullet shots

gameownage: its ok buddy, just stay call and dont try to move. we'll be out of here in a seconed
Report Post Tip
Nelson see gameownage and tires to help

Hey...What the hell happened. Oops was telling me the family was in trouble so I packed a few things and here I am.

Nelson Opens his bag and hands out the shotguns.

Man, I was so worried, thought I might have lost you forever. Well, lets take care of business.
Report Post Tip
gameownage:jesus thank god someone is here. i think more of those fuckers are back. ill take care of them you help ou-

a gun shot went right threw and just missed gameownage

gameownage: fuckers

gameownage walks aroudn the building and unloads his shotgun into those bastards backs and runs into the building

gameownage: dammit marietta hurry up!

nelson: ahh he's bleeding again!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: gameownage's death? (Role-Play)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL