Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 23:59:41
Page:  1 
What makes a dream? Started by: Antonio_Macelli on Oct 29, '08 04:24
Antonio_Macelli walks quietly and aimlessly down 17th street in Philly, seemingly in a

sort of daze. As he rounds the corner onto Chestnut Ln he looks up and realizes that he is

in front of the house that his grandfather built, the house his father had grown up in. A

house he now owned but had never stayed in. The color quickly leaves his face, he looks

like he has seen a ghost.

He doesn't know if it's just the cold and dreary autumn weather, the deteriorated condition of the once-very nice and very cozy-house, or the fact that he hadn't been here since he was a teenager, but Antonio gets a very very unsettling feeling all of the sudden.

Christ! What the Fuck! he exclaims to himself That came out of nowhere. I need a

drink.

He turns around and walks toward Devils bar which he knows is nearby. At this point,

Antonio_Macelli is a man on a mission. To look at him, you would know it too, he is walking

toward the bar as if he was ready to kill someone there. Upon arriving at the bar, Antonio

walks up to the bar and slaps a $100 down on the bar, hard.

Keep the change. Give me two shots of Jameson's whiskey and then give me two more. That

will be good for now but you may want to stand by.

The bartender quickly gets the two shots ready for Mr Macelli and watches him drink the

first before the second is poured, drink the second before the third and so on until he had

taken four shots within seconds. He then pulls from his pocket what appears to be a joint

and lights it up.

Thank you sir, Now I would like just a bourbon and Coca-Cola please in a tall glass.

Lord Almighty sir, what happened to you? You look like you've seen a ghost.mentions the

bartender.

I think I may have. Keep these coming until I leave, will you? Antonio places another

$100 on the counter and again tells the bartender to keep the change...

The wind is cold and strong when Antonio_Macelli steps out of the bar. It feels like

it's about 40 degrees maybe but it's strong enough to knock him over into the wall. This is

not going to be a fun walk home in this state. After the four shots of Jameson's, Antonio

continued to drink until closing time. After the four shots, he could remember drinking ten or eleven whiskey cokes and smoking at least two or three joints before he left. Needless to say he was a bit hammered.

Staggering slowly toward his grandfather's old home, he trips and falls a few times but

tries very hard to keep his focus on getting home. If he passes out before he get's inside

he will freeze overnight. He finally loses his balance and falls over onto an empty trash

can. Using the trash receptacle to keep him from falling over, Antonio throws away his

pride and decides to use the can as a walker to help him get home.

Getting through the front door feels like the biggest accomplishment of his life. Upon

entering the house, Antonio closes the door and goes to the bedroom. He has no energy left

to remove his clothes so he just plops down onto the bed. It takes less than a minute for

him to pass out and start the dreams...

That's what it takes to make a good dream.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What makes a dream?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL