Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 12:39:15
Page:  1 
A New Crew for New York! Started by: Taskmaster on Oct 29, '08 12:40
Taskmaster and Azuela sit on an open balcony, smoking cigars, drinking cognac, and watching the night sky, as they do on a nightly basis. Taskmaster blows smoke into the air and it quickly wisps away, across the New York skyline.

You know, Azuela, we're a good team. Things are running as smoothly as ever here at The Academy. You've managed to recruit the best of the best. Damn, you're good.

Taskmaster takes a drink and another puff of his cigar as Azuela continues to smoke.

You know what? I think that you're too good to be my right hand man. I'm setting you up on your own.

Azuela raises his eyebrows and takes another puff of his cigar.

I'm running low on space, anyway. It's decided. You're the newest crewleader in New York. Make me proud.

Taskmaster sits back in his chair and the two friends continue to enjoy the New York skyline at night.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Azuela, I am sure you will be a good addition to NY!
Report Post Tip
And now the world has officially ended.

Just kidding!

Many congrats to both of you. Azuela was a fine pick, and I am excited to see the sort of city New York will shape up to be.

Best wishes from Detroit as you embark on this adventure together. It'll be like a love story. Decide which one of you is wearing the skirt.
Report Post Tip
Walks to the street and see's Taskmaster giving a speech.

"Congrats Azuela, great to see another family in New York. I wish you the best of luck"
Report Post Tip
Congratulations to you, Assistant Bartender! As First Mate Numbers has mentioned, we hope you will not neglect your duties to our family once you are galavanting around NY on your own!

Captain Briana lets out a hearty "TOOT TOOT" from the HMS Friend Ship in honor of Azuela's new family
Report Post Tip
Numbers4Glory was opening the latest love letter from IShotTheSheriff when the news filtered through to him. The assistant bartender of the HMS Friend Ship was getting the hot seat in New York.

"A fine choice, Captain" He said to Briana as she let the Friend Ship toot its merry tune.
Report Post Tip
Many congratulations Azuela i know youll do New York proud.

Lights up a cigar and leaves with a spring in his step
Report Post Tip
Thank you Taskmaster. It is truly an honor to open my doors here in New York. I am looking forward to helping this place grow.

Thank you all for your support.

Adios.
Report Post Tip
Congratz Azuela!! Good luck in your city and family
Report Post Tip
Watches as a new leader is allow to set up in New York.. the city that never sleeps

Congrats on your new family and I wish you the best of luck in New York!!

Hands over a wooden box filled with cigars as a present
Report Post Tip
Walks up with his bodyguards on visit to The Big Apple and sees the brand new leader.

Im sure you'll do great and make the best of your chance.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Azuela. Its wonderful to see another crew going up in New York.

Pats Azuela on the back and departs.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Azuela, although I must ask why are you and Taskmaster both wearing skirts?
Report Post Tip
Congrats Azuela we spoke on a number of occasions and I'm sure you'll make a fine addition to New York :D
Report Post Tip
Congrats Azuela and well played taskmaster. ;-)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New Crew for New York!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL