Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:23:40
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Corktown Cathouse Started by: MartinaGiorgio on Mar 06, '13 07:18

Every major city has a nickname - The Motor City, The Windy City and The City of Brotherly Love, just to name a few. Neighborhoods and districts in highly populated cities are often nicknamed too. In the city of Detroit the district of Corktown earned the nickname Cocktown because of skanky prostitutes and lowlife pimps on every street corner. The nickname could be seen spray painted on several signs through out the district.

The Corktown Cocktown
Supermarket

"Fucking pathetic." MartinaGiorgio mumbled to herself as she drove past the supermarket to go to her favorite coffee shop in Detroit. Although she owned a brothel Martina didn't like trashy. She didn't tolerate it with her prostitutes in Chicago and she wasn't going to tolerate it in her new home town.

In less than a week the mobster and a few of her friends cleaned up the district, put the prostitutes to work in Martina's new brothel and ran the pimps out of town. The ones who didn't leave peacefully went for a swim with fishes.

While other mobsters occasionally made money running prostitution rings Martina struck gold with her house of ill repute in Chicago. It didn't take long for her new brothel in Detroit to be just as successful.

As customers walked into the hedonistic establishment they were greeted by scantily dressed prostitutes who seductively smiled and pointed out the sign next to the door.

~ Welcome to The Corktown Cathouse ~
No freebies. No refunds.

Order Your Kink By Name

The Raoul_Silva Date
Gimp suit, handcuffs and high powered vibrators. Oh my!

The Jace_Herondale Double Date
Two hot and spicy red heads for the price of one.

The Captious3 Three Way
Hot cougars unleashed from the local coffee shop.

EAforAA's Mom
MILF with over 50 years of experience.

The SpikeSpiegel All Nighter
All tongue :P

The Good Old Days Circle Jerk
A good screw, but not as good as you'll reminisce about in five years.

The Cory_Chase Bromance
A bromantic trip to Brokeback Mountain.

The Bi Girl Experience
Your choice of any straight girl. Just add alcohol.

"Vegeta Meow!"
When you're too drunk to say, "Vagina Now!"

The Whitey Special
A Hand Job

The Godfather S&M Duel
Safe words are for pussies.

~

In the back alley behind the brothel Martina gave a set of car keys to a young associate and pointed at the car parked at the end of the alley.

"The heroin is in the trunk. Deliver it to my friend Giovanni before midnight. You'll get a nice big bonus and I'll put in a good word for you with the boss."

Turning around to walk back into the brothel Martina saw two prostitutes walking outside with cigarettes in their hands.

"GET BACK TO WORK!" The brothel owner yelled at her employees. "No smoke breaks until all the customers are happy and I have a big pile of money to count."

Report Post Tip

Nervously pacing up and down the hall outside Martina’s office Mary Jane wondered if she should tell the brothel owner about Clarette. The young wrorking girl was in trouble, but Mary Jane didn’t want to face the wrath of their boss flying off the handle about it. Wondering how much trouble Clarette was in Mary Jane hoped it didn’t effect business. That would really piss off the owner.

Before Mary Jane could work up the courage to knock on the door to Martina’s office the door opened and the brothel owner stepped out into the hallway.

“What are you doing out here, trick?” Martina asked as she closed and locked the door to her office. “Get back to work.”

“I.. um… there’s nothing… I mean, no one to do.” Mary Jane nervously said.

Here we go with the stuttering, Martina thought. It was an obvious sign the prostitute had something to say. Martina waited a few seconds to hear it, but the prostitute was silent. Her lips were pressed tightly together as if she didn’t want to let out a big secret.

“What’s the problem?” Martina asked and crossed her arms. “I don’t have all day to wait. Go ahead and spill it.”

“Um… it’s… um, Clarette.The prostitute began. “She was a nervous wreck during the whole bus ride from Chicago. Ever since we got here she hasn’t left. She won’t go shopping with us. She won’t even go outside.

“So what.” Martina commented and shook her head. “As long as she’s doing her job I don’t give a fuck what else she does or doesn’t do. You have too much fucking time on your hands. Get back to work and stop worrying about other people.

“I think she’s in trouble!” Mary Jane yelled down the hall out when Martina started to walk away. “Every time the front door opens she looks scared. Last night she dyed her hair and asked a couple of the girls how else she can change the way she looks.” The prostitute nervously took a step closer to the brothel owner and added, “The poor girl is probably hiding from someone.

“This isn’t a fucking safe house.” Martina responded. “If she’s hiding from someone I’ll kick her ass out on the streets. I don’t want any trouble here.” The mobster looked at her watch. As usual when she had someplace else to be the prostitutes delayed her with their problems. “I have to go. I’ll talk to her later.”

Later that night Martina returned to the brothel with a brief case of money she made from a drug deal in Black Bottom. With her mind on stashing the money in the safe in her office she almost forgot about the problem with Clarette until she saw the prostitute by the bar in the den.

“Clarette!” The brothel owner yelled across the room. “Up to my office now!”

Upstairs Martina unlocked the door to her office and cautiously looked around to make sure nothing was out of place. She put her briefcase behind the desk, but didn’t sit down. As soon as she was done talking to the prostitute she planned to put the money in the safe.

“Are you hiding from someone?” The mobster asked her employee and added a stren warning. “Don’t fucking lie to me. I can read you tricks like a book.

“Yes, ma’am.Clarette answered and looked down at the floor. “I heard you’re going to fire me. I packed my things already.With a sob the prostitute quietly added, “I’m sorry.”

Standing next to her desk Martina knew she should be glad the problem was sorted and Clarette was willing to leave peacefully, but the mobster was curious about who was looking for the prostitute.

“Who are you hiding from?” Martina asked. “Did you steal from a john in Chicago?”

“No, ma’am.” Clarette answered and shook her head to deny the accusation. “A crazy old man…” The prostitute paused as if she was trying to think of the right words to explain her complicated life.

“When I was sixteen my father told me I was going to marry a rich business man who lives here in Detroit. The man is almost as old as my grandfather!The prostitute said with disgust. “I told my father I didn’t want to marry the old man. He said I didn’t have a choice. He warned me the old man was rich and powerful. He wanted me to be his wife and isn’t the kind of guy to take no for an answer. Rumor has it he killed his first wife. I didn’t want to end up like her so I ran away from home. That was two years ago. I thought they forgot about me, but…”

“Wait a minute!Martina interrupted and held her hand up. “The old man lives here in Detroit?” The prostitute answered with a nod. “Then why didn’t you stay in Chicago?”     

“A couple of men who work for the old business man showed up at the brothel in Chicago one night. They told me the old man was still angry I didn’t marry him and he’s not the kind of man who likes rejection. They were going to drag me out of the brothel that night, but you walked through the den and they got scared. They said something about the men you work for then they left in a hurry.”

“You should’ve moved somewhere else instead of coming here where the old man is.” Martina commented. “He’ll find you easier here than in any other city.

“I… um… I…”

“Don’t start that damn stuttering!” Martina snapped. “Just say whatever the hell it is you want to say.”

“I’m sorry.The prostitute said and quickly added, “When those guys got scared of you in Chicago I figured I better stick with you for protection.

“Write down the old man’s name.Martina pointed to a notebook on her desk. “I’ll have a talk with him. He won’t bother you anymore.

“Thank you!The prostitute said and surprised the brothel owner with a hug.

“Don’t mention it.Martina replied after the uncomfortable embrace. “Get back to work now.”

A prostitute’s bodyguard, Martina shook her head over the absurd situation and rolled her eyes as she sarcastically thought, My grandmother would be so proud of me.

Report Post Tip

As soon as the prostitute left the office Martina locked the door and walked behind her desk where a colorful painting was hanging on the wall. The mobster took the painting down and opened the safe built into the wall. After putting the money she made in Black Bottom in the safe she closed it and put the painting back on the wall.

With her money safely stashed away Martina was able to relax. She poured herself a drink, sat down at her desk and looked at the name Clarette wrote down. The brothel owner immediately recognized the name and smiled. It was almost too good to be true. The mobster took a drink of her Scotch and picked up the newspaper at the edge of the desk. She paged through it until she found the man’s name.

Detroit Daily News

Peterson Automotive CEO’s Charity Dinner

Associated Press -  From Peterson Automotive Headquarters in Downtown, Detroit CEO Julian Peterson announced he will be hosting a $100 per plate charity dinner to benefit local orphans. The annual charity dinner at Black Bottom’s Drakeford Country Club was formally hosted by Mr. Peterson’s business rival, Michigan Motor CEO, Thomas Manson. Sadly Mr. Manson passed away last month after a massive heart attack.

“It’s a real shame Tommy’s life was cut short. The city of Detroit will miss him.” Julian Peterson said after the announcement about the charity dinner. “I’m proud to carry on his legacy to help Detroit’s orphans.”

Blah Blah Blah. Martina shook her head as she skimmed the rest of the article full of generic quotes by the car company CEO. The fluff piece made the business man look like a saint instead of the crazy old man who wanted to marry a sixteen year old. The kind of man who won’t taken no for an answer. Martina remembered Clarette’s words and thought, we’ll see about that.

The recent death of Michigan Motor CEO, Thomas Manson was not a shock to everyone. It was an unfortunate result of the plan by the organized crime families in Detroit to take over every major business in the city. Martina didn’t know all the details. From what she heard through the always reliable mafia rumor mill Thomas Manson was offered a substantial amount of money to sell his company to The Godfather of Detroit. After the offer was delivered by an attorney Thomas Manson foolishly refused to take phone calls from The Godfather or meet with him to discuss the proposal. His stubbornness lead to food poisoning that caused his fatal heart attack.

Unlike Thomas Manson his rival in the car manufacturing industry, Julian Peterson didn’t refuse to meet with The Godfather. Again the reliable mafia rumor mill reported  Julian Peterson made a counter offer to split Peterson Automotive into small sub divisions and sell half of them to The Godfather. The shrewd old business man was willing to let go of some of his company, but not all of it. Supposedly another meeting was scheduled in the near future to discuss it further. Like the nosy old ladies in her neighborhood Martina was looking forward to hearing about the results of the next meeting.

After a quick call to The Godfather for permission to rattle the CEO Martina refilled her glass with Scotch and called the Peterson Automotive Headquarters in Downtown, Detroit. The mobster sighed and lit a cigarette when a secretary put her call on hold. Twirling her lighter in her hand Martina wondered if she should have chicken, steak or seafood for dinner.

“Julian Peterson.” The CEO said as a greeting when he finally took the call.

“Mr. Peterson, this is Martina Giorgio.” The mobster introduced herself. “I’m a business associate of the gentleman who made an offer to buy your company.”

“If you’re his secretary calling to reschedule our meeting you can talk to my secretary.” The CEO said with a huff. “She has my appointment book.”

“I’m not his secretary.” Martina replied and rolled her eyes. Fucking chauvinist. “I’m a business owner in Corktown. A loyal employee of mine was recently harassed by two of your employees in another business I own in Chicago. I forbid you or anyone on your behalf to contact her again. Do you understand?”

There was a long pause. Martina imagined an outraged look on the face of the old man. Expecting an argument or harsh words she patiently waited, took a sip of her Scotch and decided she would have steak for dinner.

“Yes ma’am.”  Julian Peterson finally answered and hung up the phone without another word.

I love my job, Martina thought with a smirk and finished her drink.

In his office Julian Peterson was fuming. He looked across the room at the man standing near the window.

“Martina Fucking Giorgio forbids me to contact her employee.” The CEO angrily said and slammed his fist on his desk. “How dare she! I don’t take orders from anyone, especially a lowlife mafioso. Clarette made a fool out of me. No one gets away with that.” Peterson held up an envelope of money to the man in his office. “Do the job I hired you to do and I’ll double this.”   

Report Post Tip

Warped was kicking back in her hotel room enjoying the break when her phone rang? Aw, who the hell was interrupting her peace? She ignored it and picked up a magazine. Ten rings later the phone stopped. Almost immediately, it rang again. Warped slammed down the magazine and wen to answer the phone. This damn well better be good!

What is it? Warped barked into the phone. The man on the other end wasn't happy with her short reply but she really could care less.

Yeah yeah yeah, whatever! Warped said as he bitched. What the hell have you called for? Have you missed my shining personality?

The man went on to say that  Julian Peterson had a problem with a woman that he needed handled. He wanted the woman picked up and brought to him. Warped sighed. What the fuck were they getting her involved in this pricks latest problem with what is surely a trick. The man went on to mention this was a very profitable job and threw a number at Warped. She contemplated for a second. She was pretty sure this bastard was low balling her. She multiplied the figure by 150% and threw it back at him.

I'll bring the little bitch to you but not for a penny less, Warped said. After a good amount of grumbling the man finally agreed. Cash first, she told him. I'm going to need to find some help. Send a courier to the Hotel with it, she instructed. Warped hung up the phone and went back to her magazine. An hour later the desk clerk called her. There was a courier downstairs with a package for her. Have the Bellhop bring it up. Send the courier on his way, she instructed. The bellhop was there quickly. Warped tipped him and took the package. She opened the large manila envelope and counted the cash. Nodding her approval, she began looking for a couple mafioso to help her with this. This bitch would be delivered by the end of the day.

Report Post Tip

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOUR ANCESTOR SHINED MY ANCESTOR'S SHOES MINE BACK IN THE DAY!" Martina yelled on the phone and resisted the temptation to slam it down to end the call. "You're not getting a discount. I'm in the business to make money, not friends."

Twenty minutes after the drug deal on the phone ended Martina was in the middle of taking money out of her safe when the phone rang again. The mobster closed the brief case on her desk and picked up the phone. The call lasted less than thirty seconds, but the information from the caller was valuable. The mobster opened her desk's top drawer and took out her gun.

Downstairs Martina looked around the crowded den for the prostitute Clarette, but didn't see her.

"Where's Clarette?" The brothel owner asked Mary Jane who was at the bar with a drink in her hand.

"Busy." Mary Jane answered and pointed to the hallway that lead to the rooms where the prostitutes worked.

"When she's done tell her I want to talk to her in my office." Martina told the prostitute. "If anyone you don't know comes in and asks for her tell them she doesn't work here anymore." The mobster glanced around to make sure no one could hear her then quietly added, "We might have trouble in here tonight. The motherfucker she's hiding from put a price on her head."

Report Post Tip

The Corktown Cathouse

After quite a long search, Warped finally found the place in what appeared to be an old dilapidated building. Warped got a piece of paper out of her pocket and walked towards the place. She walked in and was promptly greeted by a scantily clad prostitute who smiled at her seductively. Oh for fucks sake, Warped thought to herself with indignant look on her face. What the hell was she getting into. She looked at the sign next to the door.

No freebies. No refunds.

Order Your Kink By Name

The Raoul_Silva Date

The Captious3 Three Way

EAforAA's Mom

The Cory_Chase Bromance

The Bi Girl Experience

"Vegeta Meow!"

The Whitey Special
A Hand Job

The Godfather S&M Duel

~

Well, it seemed like this place catered to everyone! By the names on the "Menu" for lack of a better word, Warped knew her assumption that this was ran by a mobster was correct. She figured some greaseball guy ran it. She really didn't give a shit though. 

I've got a message for Clarette, Warped said to the whore holding up the paper in her hand. Is she around? In an alluring tone the whore answered that she wasn't around now but if she could provide entertainment for her while she waited.Warped looked her up and shook her head.

Sorry honey, I surely don't have to pay for it and I don't want anything you might have either. I'll try another time. Warped headed back into the streets of Detroit. She was positive she needed a guy to help with this now. She returned to her hotel and contemplated how she would get this done.

Report Post Tip

Back upstairs in her office Martina was on the phone again. "Hey Giovanni, Peterson put a price on the head of one of my working girls. I'm going to get her out of here later tonight. Send a couple of your goons over for protection. One for the front door and two for the back alley."

When Clarette got to the office Martina didn't sugar coat the problem.

"I called the old fucker Peterson and told him to leave you alone." Martina explained to the young prostitute. "Apparently he doesn't know who the fuck I am and who I work for. He put a price on your head."

"I...." Clarette was confused. "I don't understand. What does that mean?"

"A hit man is looking for you." Martina answered bluntly. "Peterson is filthy rich. He's probably paying the hitter over a million bucks to wack you. The hitter won't show up here. He knows better than to spill blood on my turf. He'll pay a small time criminal to kidnap you and take you somewhere for the hitter to kill you."

"I don't want to die." Clarette tearfully mumbled. "You said he won't bother me."

"I know what the fuck I said, trick." The mobster responded sharply. "I keep my fucking word. I'm going to put you in a safe house for a few days until Peterson and his hit man are taken care of."

A moment later Mary Jane walked in the office and knocking on the door.

"A woman showed up looking for Clarette." She told the brothel owner. "Never seen her before."

"Did you tell her Clarette doesn't work here anymore?" Martina asked.

"No... I... Um..." Mary Jane nervously stuttered. "She was so hot I forgot what you told me."

"STUPID FUCKING WHORE!" Martina yelled and pointed at the door. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!"

Report Post Tip

Jace heard a knock on his door , he is annoyed that someone will knock on his door at this ungodly hour. He told the receptionist that no one should knock on his door the whole day and that he is out for today .

"Fucking bullshit! " he cursed under his breath when the knock grew louder . He raise from his bed and not bothering to cover his magnificent body he walks toward the door and peep at the peephole . Seeing its the bellboy he mouthed the word "WHAT" . The bellboy slid a letter to his doorstep . 

Herondale picks it up and reads :

Jace , 

You have time for some entertainment tonight? I have a game set and I know you will be very entertained with it.

Meet me at CockTown Supermarket at exactly XX:XX hour. 

_Warped

After reading the letter , he rubs his temple and washed his face with cold water to help him sober up faster. 

"What could be that woman thinking? I bet she threaten that bellboy to give this message to me " Looking at his disheveled form on the mirror his bloodshot eyes look back at him and his head still throbbing he cursed under his breath .

" This gonna be a fucking looooong day !" 

He made a quick cold shower and dress himself pretty fast and hailed a cab straight to that Whore House.

Report Post Tip

Warped looked at her watch as she waited for Jace. She bet he was never on time. She had had the cab delivered to the street near the Cathouse. She was ready whenever this snail showed up. After a good two hours wait a cab finally rounded the corner. Warped saw Jace in the back and flagged it down. When he got out, she skipped the small talk.

There is a whore house over there she pointed. One of the tricks names is Clarette. She wasn't there earlier but she is surely there now. We need to get her out of there and deliver her to someone. She has pissed some important people off.

It looks like there is extra security around the place. Why don't you go in there and pretend to be a customer or do you have a gold card to the place already, Warped asked. She figured this was just the kind of place Jace would frequent. She could tell early on his standards were low. She waited to see if he ahd anything intelligent to say.

Report Post Tip

After Mary Jane left the office Martina took gun out of her jacket pocket.

"Do you know how to use one of these, trick?" The mobster asked Clarette and held up her gun.

"No, ma'am." The prostitute answered.

"I'll show you when we get to the safe house." Martina said and put the gun back in her jacket pocket. "I can't stay there and babysit you. After I leave if anyone shows up and you don't recognize them you have my permission to shoot them in the fucking face. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am." Clarette replied and nodded. "I...." She paused and looked down. "I hope you kill Peterson."

"Don't worry about the old son of a bitch." Martina said and walked across the office to pour herself a drink. "By this time next week The Detroit Daily News will be reporting someone else will be hosting stupid fucking charity dinners at the swanky country club because Julian Peterson will be dead."

Report Post Tip

His head is throbbing and the cab is moving so fast he feels he will get sick and puke inside . After what seems like an eternity they arrive at the whore house . He could see _Warped already frowning and he held his breath for any scolding.

" ............... so do you have a gold card here already? " The rest just drowns on his head and he couldn't understand half of what she is saying except gold card and frequently visiting such place. He looks at her and see if she is jealous or she is mocking him. 

This woman doesn;t know how to be a man, if ever he frequents here its because these women need a MAN on their lives and someone that knows how to ROCK their WORLD . 

After much comprhension on his part he finally said . " No, no gold card yet, but I will ask Martina with one . So what's up ? " he grins at her foolishly.

Report Post Tip

YOU HEARD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF WHAT I SAID DID YOU?!? Warped yelled. For fucks sake, just go in there and see is Clarette is there. We need to catch her when she leaves tonight and take her somewhere!

Warped was infuriated.He heard nothing she said! UH!

Report Post Tip

Jace scrambled fast before the dragon lady lashed on him again.

"That woman needs a man on her life ! " he mumbled under his breath.

" Yes, right go there take Clarette and make her experience heaven ? right? " he boast his chest puff and winks at her wickedly . " I can make everyone go to heaven after I am done with them. Hell I can take two to three at the same time . So don't you worry!"

Report Post Tip

A loud knock on the door made Martina quickly take out her gun again. She had it aimed at the door as it quickly flew opened.

"Boss, Little Jace is here." Mary Jane blurted out as she rushed into the room.

"SO WHAT?" Martina yelled and lowered her gun. "I almost blew your fucking head off for knocking like that and rushing in here."

"Little Jace wants Clarette." Mary Jane answered. "I think he's in cahoots with the hot woman who asked for Clarette before. One of the girls just got back from the supermarket. She saw Jace talking to that woman." The prostitute suddenly had a dreamy look in her eyes. "I'd love to do Little Jace and that hot woman at the same time."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Martina yelled and shook her head. "Tell Jace what he wants is in my office."

Report Post Tip

Oh FFS, Warped feared she was going to ahve to go in search of capable help. This guy doesn't listen to a damn thing? and WAHT was that he had mumbled? Something about her needed a man? Fuck no. The last thing she needed was tha baggage of a useless man to lug around. Just dealing with the likes of this clown was enough.

Go find out if she is there. Just get the hell out of here! Warped said.

Report Post Tip

"Is Litte Jace going to kill me?" Clarette fearfully asked after Mary Jane left the office.

"Fuck no." Martina answered and took a drink of her scotch. "I think the woman is a young associate of his. She probably got paid to deliver you to Peterson's hit man. Jace and I will straighten this shit out." The mobster refilled her glass and added, "Keep your mouth shut when Jace gets up here."

Report Post Tip

Giovanni walks into the cathouse noticing martina he walked over

Whores , whores , whores i dont want no regular woman i want the finest one you have! 

Giovanni ripped off her shirt and flexed showing what a fine specimen he was while waiting for the right gal to be given to him

Report Post Tip

Jace went straight ahead and enters the place. Scantily pretty women walking around, offerring their wares . Jace sits at one of the empty chair and a lovely brunette with strings and thongs only sit at his lap and hands him the menu.

Jace glanced at it and chuckles heartily :

No freebies. No refunds.

Order Your Kink By Name

The Raoul_Silva Date

The Captious3 Three Way

EAforAA's Mom

The Cory_Chase Bromance

The Bi Girl Experience

"Vegeta Meow!"

The Whitey Special
A Hand Job

The Godfather S&M Duel

~

"What do is your fetish handsome " The woman almost drool at the handsomeness of Jace.

"I want to see Clarette " 

Report Post Tip

Instead of waiting for Jace in her office Martina walked downstairs with one hand in her jacket pocket rested on her gun. The brothel owner didn't expect any trouble from Jace, but she wanted to be prepared for anyone else who might show up for Clarette.

Martina waved at Giovanni and smirked at him showing off. "You can have Mary Jane tonight. I heard she's a good fuck if you can get her to shut up."

It didn't take long for the brothel owner to find Jace in the den. A group of prostitutes were crowded around the handsome man from Chicago.

"Good to see you again, Mr. Herondale." Martina greeted and smiled. "Did you get the gold card I mailed to you?" 

Report Post Tip

Jace is enjoying theattention, free prostitute to fondle and each and everyone wanted to be touch by him. This is the life , who cares a fuck about what _Warped is saying , one woman is good as another as long as they give in . He then notice Martina walking towards him, the women parted and the whore sitting at his lap and playing with him is oblivious on the atmosphere.

"So Jace have you received the gold card I sent to you? " Martina asked.

Jace think very hard if he indeed receive one . "Well not on this place of yours here in Motor City . I did have one at the Windy City though. " He slaps at the ass of one of the waitress and then look again at the owner.

" Whats up Martina? You still looks pretty at your age " he chuckles and emphasize at the word age.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Corktown Cathouse
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL