Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 20:28:27
Page:  1 
Los de Abajo (The Underdogs) of New York Started by: Azuela on Oct 29, '08 12:54
Azuela walks up to the assembled crowd in his brand new suit. He stands for a moment and sizes up the crowd, stroking his exceptionally well groomed mustache. After a few moments he clears his throat and begins to speak

First and foremost, I would like to thank Taskmaster, Marietta and the rest of the current family heads for allowing me this opportunity to open up my doors in NY. The Big Apple has been my home for awhile now and holds a very special place in my heart. I can't wait to further the work Taskmaster has already put in here.

I believe in actions not words, so I will not waste your time discussing my goals as a crewleader here in NY. I have some different ideas that I am itching to put into place both with inside my headquarters and in NY. You should all be seeing some of these shortly.

So what are we going to be called? I think Los de Abajo has a nice ring to it. For those of you who aren't bilingual like me, that translates roughly to The Underdogs.

Now if you will excuse me, I have a lot of work to do.

Adios.

He gives his mustache one final twirl and saunters off into the distance
Report Post Tip
Captain Briana begins to feel some excitement building up inside her. She whispers quietly to First Mate Numbers, "I love Latin men, they get me all hot and bothered under my dress."

I look forward to working with you, Azuela. Maybe you can show me some of your chorizo later?
Report Post Tip
Saul steps out of the crowd

"Congrats Azuela, you earned this and i wish you the best of luck for the future. You will done great."

Saul steps back into the crowd
Report Post Tip
Congrats I wish well and the best of luck.
Report Post Tip
Orale. Los Abajos.
Report Post Tip
My bad. Los de Abajos.
Report Post Tip
Steps to greet the new New York Leader.

Congrats sir. Great opportunity in such a great town. Im sure you'll do great.
Report Post Tip
Smiles at Azuela

I agree, be a man of actions not words and no need to waste time and breath out here explaining how your criminal organization will act! Congrats sir and I will be sure to visit NY soon for business..
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Azuela. I'm happy to see you get this opportunity. Good luck.

Zoey mingled through the crowd looking for someone with to share a taxi to the airport with.
Report Post Tip
I'm just so glad he is out of the HQ...
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Azuela!

Best wishes in New York
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Azuela! Can't wait to see your new ideas flowing.
Report Post Tip
Congrats at gettin' your slice of the Big Apple.

Best of luck.
Report Post Tip
* Calmly swagging through the crowd, Horatio makes his way to the front. He looks up at Azuela and gives him a nod of congrats *

Congratulations champ your time has finally come to prove what you are made of...

* He slips on his shades and stands about for a minute as the wind gently breezes through his ginger locks, He then swiftly disappears into the crowd *
Report Post Tip
Congrats Azuela. You deserve this opportunity and I am sure you will do well in New York.

Whenever you're in Vegas, look me up and I'll show the city.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations.

Hablo espanol tambien!

Hope all goes well Azuela.
Report Post Tip
Rushing forward, Marietta eagerly clutches Azuela's hand and shakes it vigorously. Congratulations, sir! It is good to see you with your own family. I have every faith you will be amazing in this new venture of yours.

She pauses briefly, giving the smile of a young child who just found sweets in her pockets. Guess what? she leaned in and whispered, so only the man could hear. I don't know Spanish, but I really wanted to be able to congratulate you in it. So Zoey, nice thing she is, taught me how to say something. Clearing her throat she clapped the man on the shoulder in a friendly gesture and proclaimed: Tengo gusto de tener burros de detr el sado!
Report Post Tip
Felicitaciones por su nueva ciudad. Tengo ganas de visitar su familia ally toma en las maravillosas cosas que usted ha planeado para ello.
Report Post Tip
Marietta, are you sure Zoey taught you that phrase? It seems like something more apt to come out of Briana_Arao's mouth.

And, Bingowings, we look forward to seeing you.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Los de Abajo (The Underdogs) of New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL